15 - Kagehina (angst)

Requested by: Me because I haven't got any new requests (at least I'm pretty sure... my wattpad has been pretty glitchy)

Features lyrics from "Honest" by The Neighbourhood

Patience, test my patience

"Hinata, why the hell do we have to pay a late fee for the phone bill?" Kageyama shouts, all the while waving the bill in front of Hinata's face. "Didn't you say that you paid this?"

"I did! At least I thought I did..." Hinata says, his voice slowly trailing off as he tries to remember. His memory is a bit hazy. He remembers thinking about the phone bill... He remembers thinking about paying it.. He remembers... He remembers a whole lot of thinking and not a whole lot of doing.

If I made it too hard for you, maybe you should've changed it.

"Why are you always yelling at me, Kageyama? Are you mad at me? I don't forget things on purpose... You know, you'r pretty bossy. Maybe you should've paid the bill yourself," Hinata says, with words that cut deeper than any knife. He hates being so cruel... But it is the only way. It's the only way to get Kageyama to say what he is thinking.

Say it, you should say it,

'Cause I'd say I was wrong just to make it fill all the spaces.

Hinata waits for a response. So far he isn't getting one... That is, unless you count silence as a response.

Waiting, always waiting.

"You know what?" Hinata says, with a heavy sigh. "I'm done. I want a divorce."

If I gave you control would you say that we could've saved it?

"If that's what you want," Kageyama whispers, and he can feel his eyes starting to water... He should've known that this would happen... That it was only a matter of time. It was only a matter of time before Hinata fell out of love with him. After all, who could ever love someone as bossy and mean as him? Then again, maybe Hinata never loved him... "But I just want you to answer one question... Did you ever love me? Because I thought you did."

Hinata hesitates. HE HESITATES. "Yes, at one point."

Why'd you fake it?

Hinata doesn't look at him as he speaks.

"I wish you could be honest, I wish you could be honest with me" Kageyama says, before walking out of the kitchen. He leaves the kitchen and ends up in the bathroom. In the bathroom, where he cries. He cries until his face goes numb.