37 - Akaken (fluff)

37 - Kenma x Akaashi (fluff)

Requested by: ImAPersonSoBlah

/Don't worry guys it's fluff~/

It was fairly easy for Akaashi and Kenma to become friends... After all their loud and energetic team mates often left them in the dust in order to go do (assumably) stupid things. With neither boy feeling the desire to follow their team mates they were left with only two options... To either entertain themselves or talk to each other.

The first time this happened, Kenma had forgotten his handheld game.

With a small sigh, Kenma zips up his duffle bag. He can't believe it... He remembered to pack everything... He remember to pack everything, even his toothbrush, but for got his handheld game! What is he going to do now? Stare at the sky? Use a stick and make drawings int he dirt?

As Kenma emits another sigh, he realizes something. That he can hear music... He can music coming from right outside the gym. Due to both curiosity and the desire to prevent himself from becoming bored, Kenma steps outside.

Akaashi is playing a violin... He is playing a violin, and is still wearing his uniform. Kenma can't really judge him... Sometimes, when is eager to play one of his video games, he runs home, without bothering to change.

Kenma emits a loud gasp as he realizes something... AKAASHI IS PLAYING A SONG THAT IS PART OF THE SOUND TRACK OF HIS FAVORITE GAME! Unable tor resist listening, Kenma sits on the ground, about a meter away from Akaashi.

As Akaashi continues to play... Playing more and more songs from the video game soundtrack, Kenma finds himself scooting closer...

By the time Akaashi has finished playing the fourth song from the sound track, Kenma is only a few inches away from him... Kenma, who usually avoids people like the plague, is close to him.

"AKAASHI, YOU'RE A KENMA WHISPERER!" Bokuto shouts, upon returning, ruining the moment.

Since then, Kenma hasn't forgotten his handheld game. But he hasn't played it either... Well, he doesn't play it if Akaashi is around.

After all, he would rather listen to the soothing sound of Akaashi's violin.

After all, he would rather watch Akaashi play... Akaashi, who plays with his eyes closed, and a small smile upon his face.

After all, he would rather look at and listen to Akaashi, who is like an angel. An angel amongst stupid demons (his team).

/Is it obvious that I don't know much about handheld games? xD/