11 - Iwaoi (angst & songfic)

Requested by: Mundane_Muggle_

Featuring: Lyrics from "Die For You" by Red

I know you hate me

It's clear. Iwaizumi hates Oikawa... He hates him for choosing him last. Iwaizumi has never been Oikawa's plan B. He's always been his plan C.

Plan A: Oikawa lets his (now ex) girlfriend become the center of his universe... By letting his girlfriend become everything and the only thing he talks about. Letting her be the only one that he partners up with for school projects, letting her by the only person to sit by him at lunch. To let her be his everything.

Plan B: Oikawa lets volleyball become the center of his universe... It becomes the only thing he talks about. The only thing he is willing to talk about. His goofy (and annoying) texts are replaced with game strategies and tips on how the whole team could improve. Overall, he lets volleyball become his everything.

Plan C: Oikawa fails to realize that he has a plan C, or a 'plan Hajime'. He fails to see how plan A and plan B affect his teammates, his friends, and especially his best friend.

That is, he failed to realize all of that, until Iwaizumi shouts at him... Until Iwaizumi lets out years worth of anger and frustration in the form of words... Words that cut deeper than any knife.

I never meant to make you feel this way

Oikawa, desperately, tries to gain Iwaizumi's forgiveness. To make it all up to him, and restore their friendship...

I feel so betrayed

Iwaizumi seems to have moved on.

Iwaizumi seems to have replaced him...

Replaced him with fucking turnip-head Kindaichi.

I never though I could feel condemned

After it is clear that Oikawa and Iwaizumi are no longer friends, the team treats him differently. They all seem to dislike him, and are reluctant to work with him. Oikawa doesn't normally use such a strong word, but the team seems to not just dislike him, but hate him.

I never thought I could feel all your sin

Two can play at Iwaizumi's game! Oikawa can appear to move on... He can replace Iwaizumi, he can...

Oh!

I can feel your madness now

Oh!

I can feel your fire now

Iwaizumi and Oikawa are constantly making each other angry... By flirting with their replacements. By doing more than flirting with their replacements.

It's what I burn for

It's what I bleed for

I would die for you

Their replacements, after slowly realizing what they are, end their relationships.

"You know I'd die for you," Oikawa shouts, one day, in the middle of practice. His words have their desired affect. Iwaizumi has no choice but to look him in the eyes as he speaks. "I feel exposed, I feel disgraced. I feel a whole new kind of hate... I hate myself for not treating you poorly! I hate myself for being a horrible friend!" Iwaizumi just looks at him... He just gazes at him with eyes filled with hatred.

Someone please tell me what I'm supposed to do

'Cause you hate me but I love you

/I was going to use the whole song but I got lazy.../