27 - Kuroken (fluff)

Requested by: ImApersonsoBlah

"Kenmaaaaaaa wake up," Kuroo whines. He has grown bored... He has grown bored waiting for Kenma to wake up so he can talk to him... So he can kiss him... So he can, in general, spend time with him. Kuroo doesn't want to waste a second... He wants to spend as much time as he can with Kenma... He wants to make LOTS of memories with him. After all, it's not everyday that you find that your crush likes you back...

That you get to date your crush...

That you get to ask your crush to marry you...

That you get your crush say "yes."

"No," Kenma mutters in response, before pulling the blanket up over his head so he can hide from Kuroo, and the sun. At t his rate, it is only a matter of time before one forces him to get out of bed.

Knowing very well that Kenma is trying to hide from him, Kuroo pulls his side of the blanket over his head, so he can join Kenma. Scooting over slowly, so Kenma isn't aware of what he is doing, Kuroo brushes his fingertips against Kenma's right arm, earning himself some giggles from Kenma.

"Kuroo!" Kenma squeaks in between giggles, "Stop! Let me sleep!"

Of course, Kuroo doesn't listen. He continues to tickle Kenma... Kenma who swats at him with his other arm, in a half-hearted attempt to get him to stop. It doesn't work.

After what feels like a century of tickling, Kuroo finally stops... He stops tickling Kenma, so he can catch his breath. "I hate you," Kenma says, and this time it is Kuroo who giggles. With flushed cheeks and messy hair, he can't take Kenma seriously... He can't take Kenma's statement seriously... After all, there is, although small, a smile upon his face.

Feeling the need to tease Kenma, Kuroo responds by saying, "I know you do... That's why you married me, isn't it?"

"I'm not going to kiss you. Ever again."

"GAHHHH KENMAAAAA I'M SORRY!"

/These keep getting shorter OOOOOOOOPS/