34 - Oikurooyama (fluff)

Requested by: raavxn (HELL YEAH I'LL WRITE OT3 ONE SHOTS!!!! There are only two things I don't do when shipping... I DON'T ship relatives together and I DON'T ship adults with children. Otherwise than that I ship pretty much everything lol

To be honest, Yams isn't sure how he got into this... How he started to like hanging out with the dramatic Oikawa and pun loving Kuroo... No matter the reason, Yams has found that he always looks forward to the weekend.

That he always looks forward to their sleepovers... Even though they are always at Oikawa's house, "I have a hot tub... Why would we give that up?"

"Tetsu-chan, Yama-chan, let's watch this movie," Oikawa chirps, before handing said movie over to Kuroo so he and Yams can look at it. They both automatically emit a loud sigh.

"Tooru, we've watched E.T at least twenty times. Can't we watch something else?" Kuroo says, before setting the movie down, so he can resume painting his toenails a bright red. "I know you really like that movie... And Sci-Fi movies in general, but can't we watch something different, for once? Like a comedy or something..."

"There are space comedies," Oikawa hisses, going on the defensive, "and space romances, and space westerns, space action films and-"

"Can we get a break from the whole space thing?" Kuroo asks, interrupting a now fuming Oikawa... A now fuming Oikawa who looks like an angry alien, with green skin cream on his face.

"Why don't we watch two movies? If we skip our usual pillow fight we will definitely be able to watch E.T and whatever movie Kuroo wants to watch," Yams says, all the while feeling like a referee in his white tank top and black shorts.

"BUT YAMA-CHANNNNN" Oikawa whines, "THE PILLOW FIGHT IS THE BEST PART! IT GIVES ME AN EXCUSE TO 'ACCIDENTALLY' TOUCH YOUR BUTT." He DID NOT mean to say the last part out loud...

"And people say I'm a pervert!" Kuroo says, with a chuckle, "I can't really judge you though... I like the pillow fights for the same reason."

Yams, despite feeling a bit embarrassed, mostly feels happy. His friends don't seem angry at each other anymore... They aren't angry anymore because the pillow fight talk made them forget all about the movie dispute. Wanting to make the peace last, even if though it might require a sacrifice, Yams says, "Want to have a pillow fight right now?"

Their pillow fight doesn't last long... In a matter of minutes the pillows are forgotten... In a matter of minutes they are attacking each other with hugs and tickles.