21 - Tsukkiyama (fluff)

Requested by: __otakutrash__

/I'm using nicknames for Tsukki and Yams in this because I don't feel like writing their actual names~/

Tsukki loves, yet hates how adorable Yams is.

He loves, yet hates how his eyes shine brighter than the sun...

He loves, yet hates how his hair looks as soft as silk...

He loves, yet hates how delicate Yams looks... With his pale, freckle covered skin.

Having Yams present is like constantly having a candy bar waved in front of your face... Sure you could just grab it, but everyone would notice. Everyone would stare. Tsukki doesn't want an audience. He wants to be alone.

He wants to be alone with Yams.

He wants to be alone with Yams so he can gaze into his bright eyes...

So he can run his hands through his soft hair...

So he can use his fingertips to connect all of the freckles upon Yams's skin.

He gains his opportunity when the team, tired from their joint practice with Nekoma, falls asleep almost immediately... Well, everyone on the team falls asleep but him and Yams. Yams, who Tsukki swears must be able to read his mind, exits the room, right after him.

Upon closing the door behind them, Yams automatically reaches for one of Tsukki's hands... One of Tsukki's hands that his small hands fit neatly into.

Much to his surprise, upon having their fingers intertwined, Tsukki pulls him close. He pulls him so close that he is able to place a kiss upon the top of Yams's head... That he is able to place a kiss upon Yams's forehead, his cheeks... and his lips.

With his free hand, he cradles the back of Yams's head, enjoying the feeling of Yams's soft hair upon his skin... Upon the feeling of being able to bring Yams even closer...

He had originally planned to connect Yams's freckles with his fingertips....

He has changed his mind... He will use his lips.

Yams's seems to like his choice, as he leans into each kiss.

/I hope this was fluffy enough~/  

/This is actually my computer wallpaper^^^^^^ THANKS TO YAMS I  THINK ABOUT MY OWN FRECKLES AND FREQUENTLY HAVE THE URGE TO PLAY CONNECT THE DOTS WITH THEM

/This is actually my computer wallpaper^^^^^^ THANKS TO YAMS I  THINK ABOUT MY OWN FRECKLES AND FREQUENTLY HAVE THE URGE TO PLAY CONNECT THE DOTS WITH THEM... I REALLY NEED TO BUY MYSELF SOME WASHABLE MARKERS SO I CAN DO THAT xD/