Ch.1: Last Day in the Akatsuki

Two and a half years. It’s been two and a half years since I’ve left the village to train. I’m 16 now. Taller and stronger.

I was having a wonderful dream sleeping in my warm and comfortable bed. I kept hearing snickering, but I thought I imagined it. I ignored the voices.

My covers were suddenly pulled off. “WHAT DO YOU MAGGOTS WANT??!!” I yelled out. I saw Hidan and Diedara look at each other, me, then ran away. I raised an eyebrow. Whatever… I sighed. I hated when someone woke me up early.

I went into the bathroom to freshen up. I brushed my teeth until they were crystal white. I looked at my reflection. I have grown quite a lot in these past years. My hair reaches down below my butt. I still have my amber eyes and pink lips. The red streaks are a bit thinner and longer. I have a fit body due to all the training that I have done here. My chest has also grown a lot. It’s not huge like my mothers, but they’re still pretty big.  There are some changes though. I have double piercings in my ears and a belly button piercing that I got last year for my birthday.

This year Itachi allowed me to get an Akatsuki tattoo on my right waist. It’s a red cloud with the Akatsuki kanji on it: And another tattoo on my right shoulder blace. It has Itachi’s name in cursive and below it, it’s his name in Japanese イタ . You’re thinking you got Itachi’s name? Yes. Yes I did. I love him (as a bro) more than anything. Anything.  He’s my favorite brother and always will be. Naruto isn’t part of this group, he’s in a whole other group for me. Naruto comes in family and best friend. He has his own group.

Anyways, so now I have 2 ear and belly piercings and three tattoos in total including my ANBU, which is still located on my left waist.

I still wear my two necklaces and bracelet. I also still wear the ring. That ring is what drives me to train and work harder every day.

I grabbed my undergarments and new ninja clothes and went into the showers. I turned it scolding hot and stepped inside. I sighed as the water massaged my back. I lathered Lavender scented shampoo into my hair and rinsed it out. I took body wash that smelled like coconuts and pineapple and scrubbed it all over my body.

I wrapped a fluffy white towel around my body and stepped out. “WOAHH SERENA-CHAN LOOKS SO PRETTY WITH A TOWEL!!” I turned around and screamed. “AHHHHH TOBI! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!” I heard footsteps come into my room. I saw the two idiots from earlier come into my room. My hair was wet sticking to my back, water glistened on my body, my cheeks were flushed from the steam, and since I was holding the towel up, it also pushed my cleavage up. They wolf whistled and a blush appeared on their cheeks. I flushed in embarrassment.

“Serena, I never fucking knew you looked this fucking hot in the shower. Maybe I should join you next time.” Hidan said while winking.

“ITACHI!!! THESE THREE IDIOTS ARE PEEPING AT ME AFTER I CAME FROM THE SHOWER!!” I screamed. Itachi suddenly appeared with his Sharingan flashing at them. All three of them gulped and ran away. I started giggling.

He looked at me with a small smile. “Ahem! You might want to change.” I looked at myself then flushed again. I went back inside the bathroom and changed into my new clothes.

The top was pure black mid rib corset type top. The straps were thin and it shaped my chest. I was wearing a skirt on the bottom with spandex shorts inside. I also put my leaf head band as a belt. I wore fishnet leggings and brown ankle boots. Picture shown!

The outfit showed my tattoos and piercings. Picture shown!

I let my long hair down and blow dried it with a simple wind jutsu. I put a little body spray on myself and headed out for breakfast.

I sat at the table with my fork and knife ready in hand. “Mhmm so what’s for breakfast?” I asked. Everyone stared at me. I blinked. “What?”  “We didn’t make breakfast….”

“What?!?!? What the hell were you guys doing before!”   “Language.” Konan said.

I nodded. “Ugh fine fine. But this is it. Since I’ll be leaving today.” Everyone suddenly remembered and a depressing aura floated around the room.

“What happened? Why did it get so gloomy all of a sudden?” 

“All of the members enjoy having you around. You’re like a little sister to all of us. They have made bonds with you.” Konan informed. I lightly smiled.

“Aw come on guys. Instead of getting all depressed, why don’t we make the best of it huh?” They all nodded and gave a smile.

I grinned. “Good. Now let me make a surprise breakfast for everyone. All of you in the living room.”

Since there are a lot of people, I need to make bigger quantities of food. And plus they’re a bunch of pigs.

I took muffin batter and added blue berries to it. I poured it into cups and let it cook in the oven. I made 8 omelets and added some cheese to it, since Sasori and Zetsu don’t eat.

I toasted some English muffins that I made myself to eat with the eggs. I also blended strawberries, bananas, and yogurt into a blender to make smoothies.

I took the muffins out of the oven and let them cool off. It was a simple, but delicious breakfast. For the surprise I thought I would make chocolate and hazelnut crepes.

Yes I know that’s nutella but not mixed together; they are in the crepes separately.

I added some whip cream on top and drizzled with powdered sugar.

“Breakfast is ready!” I yelled out. Everyone came rushing in sat down in their spots. “Alright eat up.” We all dug in and finished up. I finally washed all of the dishes and put them away.

**Time Skip**

I was now packing all of my clothes and weapons away. I put my weapon pouch on and also hung my long sword on my back.

I took my bag and went outside to the living room. All of the members looked at me with frowns.

I sighed. “Guys don’t make it more difficult than it already is.”

I went around hugging all of them. I kissed Deidara and Hidan on the cheek. I came to Konan and she kissed me on the cheek. Uncle Pein gave me a tight hug and kissed me.

I finally went up to Itachi. I looked at him with a small smile. He sighed and wrapped his arms around me. I buried my face into his shoulder to breathe in his scent one more time. He kissed my forehead.

I stepped away from all of them. I look at everyone one more time. “If you guys have any simple missions such as getting scrolls in such, just tell me okay? I’ll do it. I don’t mind.” Uncle Pein nodded.

I walked outside of the cave and into the outside world. I turned to look at the cave that was my home for 2 and half years, one more time.

I walked away to continue my journey back to Konoha.

End of Chapter 1! Hope you like it!^^