Ch.13: Uchiha Warehouse

Serena's POV

It has been a couple of days since we found out that Sasuke has killed Orochimaru. I say thank kami so we don’t have to see his slithering ass anymore. But I know that Sasuke has just absorbed him. The others didn’t know.

I was walking home from the hospital after a long day. I went in to the bathroom and took a warm shower. After feeling refreshed, I decided I would make beef stew and potatoes to fill me up.

I went downstairs and as I entered the kitchen, I found a note. Confused, I opened it. The note was blank. I turned it to see if anything was on the other side but nothing. I looked at it for a couple of seconds before realizing there’s a powerful genjutsu that has been cast on this.

I tried to break it. No. It was tough. There’s only one person I know that makes genjutsu’s this powerful. I added 1/3 of my chakra and POOF.

There it was.

Serena,

I am currently busy with Akatsuki missions and haven’t been able to visit you secretly. I hope you had a wonderful birthday. I apologize I wasn’t there. But I would like for you to get me something. Go to the Uchiha warehouse that is located in the Northern Region. I have taken you once over there. Get me a scroll on sealing with Uchiha Jutsu’s. If you ask for it, Granny Cat will give it to you. Bring it to me after.

~I

I scanned the letter one more time and nodded. Alright, that should be no problem. I must leave early in the morning. I headed to bed for a good night rest.

**Time Skip**

I woke up and got ready. I put on my ninja clothes and refilled my weapons and medical pouch. I also hung my sword on the back.
I reached the Hokage office and knocked. KNOCK KNOCK “Come in.” 

“Good morning mom. Can I have a day off to get out of the Leaf Village for a while?” She raised an eyebrow at me.

“And where exactly are you going? If I may ask…”  I kept a calm expression, I knew she was watching my features for any lying. I shrugged.

“I think I’ll go to a nice hot spring to relax, or maybe to the Land of Waves too met past friends.” I told her. She looked at me for a couple of seconds and nodded.

I smiled and gave her a hug. “Thanks mom! I’ll be back in a couple of days.”  “Be careful!” she yelled out as I went out the door.

“OKAY!” I ran out of the Hokage’s building and went out the village to go to the Uchiha warehouse.

**Time Skip**

I had arrived at the abandoned city. Ahh it looks the same as when Itachi brought me a 1 year ago. I looked around one more time. I stopped for a couple of seconds and put on my Akatsuki cloak.

I went underground and walked. “Boy I still can’t say which way is which around here.”

“Can I help you? Nya!” I heard. I turned around and smiled. “Dinka! Hina!” The looked up and jumped on me.

“SERENA Nya!” they yelled. I laughed as they licked my face. I petted them and scratched behind their ears. These two may be ninja cats, but they absolutely love me for some reason.

“Here! I got you some catnip for both of you. Extra minty.” I winked and threw two bottles at them. “Mhmm my favorite nya! You always know what to get Serena!”

I laughed. “Come we’ll take you inside.” I nodded and followed the cats. I stepped inside the room. It was filled with cute kittens everywhere. Granny Cat was sitting in the middle smoking a pipe.

“Ahh Serena, what a lovely surprise to see you here.” She said. I smiled and bowed sitting on my legs. “It has been long Granny Cat. It’s nice to see you again.”

She nodded. “So what brings you here?”

“Itachi had sent me to get a scroll of Sealing with Uchiha Jutsus? He said that you would know what I’m talking about.”

“Ahh yes yes. Let the girl get that for you.” I turned around and saw her and smiled. She smiled back. After looking for a couple mintues she gave me the scroll.

‘Thank you Granny Cat for what you have done. I must take my leave now.” I bowed and left the warehouse. I put on my hood for the Akatsuki cloak so others don’t recognize me.

**Time Skip 10 minutes**

Third POV

Sasuke was heading towards the Uchiha warehouse with the rest of his team to get supplies. He came inside and followed the ninja cats to Granny Cat.

“I am grateful Granny Cat for what you are giving us.” Sasuke said. “So it’s true then. After all these years you are still after Itachi. To think I knew you both when you were wee little things.”

Sasuke did’t say anything, just nodded while the others looked around. “ I didn’t think that this would ever happen. Speaking of which an Akatsuki member came here about 10 minutes ago.” She said.

Sasuke’s head snapped towards her. “Where is he??” he demanded. She shrugged. “Not sure. They left about 10 minutes ago, so they probably aren’t that far.” She informed. Granny Cat knew it was Serena. She also knew what had happened between the two. She wanted them to meet again.

Sasuke quickly pack and ran outside to find the member with the rest of his team. He was running around in the forest finding any trace of chakra.

He came into a large clearing and saw the member up ahead wearing the cloak and a hood. They weren’t facing towards him, so he couldn’t see.

“Hold it right there.” He said. The member stopped but didn’t turn around. “What is an Akatsuki member doing around here?”

Serena’s POV

I was walking in a big clearing minding my own business until I felt 4 chakra signatures heading my way.

“Hold it right there.” I smirked. I could recognize that voice anywhere. “What is an Akatsuki member doing around here?”

I didn’t turn around. “I came here for reasons that are none of your concern.” I replied coolly.

“You have come to the Uchiha warehouse! You are not an Uchiha! WHO ARE YOU AND WHERE’S ITACHI!?” Sasuke yelled.

I smiled. I guess it was time to reveal myself.

End of Chapter 13!! Did you like it! Comment and follow!^^