Ch.11: Training and Three Tails

I woke up bright and early in the morning. I had to get to the hospital. I was helping out in the Gynecology Department.

Gynecology is the study of the female reproductive system. Their duty that is most commonly known is with child birth.

I dressed up in my ninja gear and headed out to the hospital. I went up to my office on the top floor, changed into scrubs and put on my lab coat.

I was visiting patients that were going to give birth later on in the week. I also had some clinic hours I had to finish.

**Time Skip**

Hmm my last appointment for today. Let’s see. I opened the door and saw Kurenai and Shikamaru. I grinned. “Hey guys, I didn’t expect you here.” Kurenai smiled at me. “I wanted to make sure I would get you as my doctor.” She said.

I smiled. “I thank you for that. Now let’s get started shall we?” She laid down on the bed. I brought the ultrasound machine closer to her bed.

I squeezed out clear jelly and put some on her stomach. I put the probe (the stick that lets you sense the baby) on her stomach to send waves within. A black and white picture appeared on the screen.

Both of them looked curiously. I moved the probe around for a bit until I found it. My eyes lit up finding the baby.

I smiled. “There it is..” I softly told them. They raised an eyebrow at me. “Where?” I laughed and pointed on the screen.

They squinted their eyes in confusion. I rolled my eyes. “Do you see that lima bean type figure? That’s it!” I exclaimed. They blinked. “That’s my baby?” Kurenai asked.

I nodded. “You’re only a few weeks in. So the baby hasn’t grown yet. Give it another month or two then you will see the shape better.”

“When do I find out if it’s a boy or a girl?” I smiled. “Not until you’re five months in you won’t find the sex of the baby. So you just have to be patient.”

She nodded. I cleaned up her stomach and put the machine off to the side. Kurenai left the room. Shika stayed behind.

“Is everything fine with her?” I heard. I turned around to see him sitting on the chair. I put the chart down and sat next to him.

“Don’t worry. Everything is normal right now. Her blood pressure was fine, her body is healthy, the baby is also getting proper nutrients. So don’t worry.” I softly smiled at him.

He looked at me with a small smile. We just kept staring at each other for a minute until I looked away coughing.What was that…?

“Ahem.. uhmm, well I better get going.” I awkwardly told him. He nodded. “What a drag… I’ll see you later on.” I nodded and quickly left the room.

Stupid stupid! Whatever happened, happened. I’m just going to forget about it. I shook my head and went back to my office to get my things.

Just a mini Shika and Serena moment! It was for fun only. ;) Did you like it though? There's not going to be anything between them Btw! It' still SerenaXSasuke. 

**Time Skip**

I was walking down the street until I two familiar heads. A huge smile came onto my face. “DADDDYYYYYY!!!” I yelled. I ran towards him and tackled him into a hug.

He started laughing and hugged me back. “How’s my little angel doing? Looking better than ever.” He said. I grinned at him.

“Hey Naru-chan! How’s it going?”  “Everything is awesome!” He smiled back.

“So what are you doing here, Dad?” I asked.  “I’m here to train you two.” Naruto and I looked at each other confused.

“Train?” Dad nodded. “I believe that you should work with toads a bit more.” We nodded in approval and went off into the forest.

“Okay so I want you two to learn how to synchronize jutsus.” We nodded. “Basically the toad you summon you will work together to create a powerful jutsu. Okay so now summon.”

We both bit our hands and created a series of hand signs. “Summoning jutsu!” We yelled out and slapped out palms on the ground.

POOF! The smoke cleared and there stood older versions of Gamakichi for me and Gamatatsu for Naruto.

Our eyes widened at seeing them. “Hey guys! Long-time no see! Last I saw you was during the chunin exams!” I stated.

They smiled at me. “SERENA! How wonderfully you have grown. Just like Jiraiya.” Dad shaked his collar proudly.

I laughed. “Hey Naruto! Look at you! You have grown a lot since, huh?” Gamakichi asked. Naruto grinned and gave him a thumbs up. “You got that right!” he said.

“Okay enough with the introductions. Now you guys should get started on deciding a jutsu that would work for you.” Naruto and I sat down. Dad was leaving to do more research on the Akatsuki.

“Soo… are you guys good at any jutsu’s or know any of them?” The toads blinked at us. Naruto sighed. “This isn’t working…” Toads… toads…toads…that’s it!

“Hey you’re toads right?” I asked. “Nooo Nooo we’re definitely cats that are slimy have big eyes and are almost as big as your father.” Kichi said. I rolled my eyes and huffed.

“No need to get sarcastic. I was trying to say that since you’re toads how about water jutsus?” I asked. Naruto grinned. “That’s right! You’re toads! You must be used to water!” he exclaimed.

Gamakichi or Kichi, shook his head. “I’ve never done a water jutsu.” He said. My eyes grew wide and I stood up. “YOU’RE A TOAD and you have no experience with water jutsu’s!” I exclaimed.

Naruto groaned. “I knew this was a bad idea.” I patted his head. “Now now, I guess we’ll just have to teach them, huh?” I winked.

“Okay get ready you two idgits, we’re training now.” I said. I helped Naruto up and we all went towards the water.

I remembered some stuff from the anime and applied it here. “Okay so I want you guys to drink up the most water you can and fill up your big belly’s.” Gamakichi went up and dranka the water and filled up.

“Now, I want you to apply chakra within your stomach and mold it. While you’re doing that inhale a big breath through your nose, then I want you to exhale it out in a bullet all at once. Kay?” I instructed.

Kichi nodded and did the technique. He exhaled out a huge tornado of water, but it wasn’t that big because I still have to add my chakra to it.

“Okay so lets try it now with me. I will stand on your back and combine my chakra with yours. When you’re about to exhale I will smack my hands on your back while adding chakra to make a speed bullet about 10 times as big and faster.” He nodded.

I climbed up on his back. I concentrated my chakra within my hands. “Kay! 3…2…1 *SMACK*”

A huge vortex of water spit out of Kichi’s mouth and hit multiple trees, destroying them. “Woah! Great one Kichi! That was awesome!”

Naruto grinned. “Let’s do it Tatsu and show them what we got.” Naruto said.

Tatsu drank water, but he couldn’t hold it. “Come on tatsu! Chug! Chug! Chug!” Both Naruto and I cheered.

“O-okay Gamakichi, I’ll do it for you.” He inhaled and then exhaled out water. It was a small waterfall. Like the ones when you open the tap at home. That amount.

Naruto and I anime fell. “We said a bullet of water! Not a small squirt!” Naruto exclaimed.

**Time Skip**

Naruto and I were walking in town after eating ramen when we bumped into Sai carrying a bag full of things. “Hey Sai! How’s it going! Where is everyone anyways?” He looked over at us.

Today’s mission is supposed to be a secret from Naruto and Serena. I heard that when a person lies they avert their eyes, so I’ll do the opposite. Sai thought.

He walked up and stared into our eyes, like he was staring into our souls. “No Naruto and Serena I did not receive any new mission.” He got closer to our faces. “You have nothing to worry about. Just continue with your training.” He got even closer.

“W-wait a sec.. what are you doing. Back up a bit. Why are you going through all of this trouble?” I asked.

“W-wait hold on… are you hiding something from us?” Naruto raised his eyebrow. Sai averted his eyes. Aha!

“Hiding something? No.” Sai looked away again. “Ohoho really? Are you sure about that Sai?” Naruto squinted in suspicion as he was the one closer to him now.

I flashed behind Sai so he bumped into me. He dropped his stuff. We looked down. There was ink, some photo frames, and a book… The Right Time to Tell a Lie was the title.

“SAAIIIII!!!” I yelled and grabbed his ear.

I grabbed Naruto’s hand and immediately teleported to Mom’s office. “WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL US THERE WAS A MISSION?” I yelled. She looked at us and sighed.

“We were worried about you two.” Shizune told us. “You might be strong Serena, but Naruto you still need training to bring Sasuke back.”

Sasuke?? I raised my eyebrow finding the answer. “So you’re telling us that this mission was to infiltrate the Snake Duo’s hideout?” I asked. They nodded.

“Why do you want to go on this mission?” Mom asked us. “Pervy Sage once told me that if someone is still thinking of you, that place is your home. I want to find Sasuke and tell him that we all care about him. He can come back, because this place is his home.”

Hmm nice speech… Mom looked at me. I blinked. “What?”  “What’s your reason?”  “If you’re thinking that Sasuke is my reason, you’re wrong. I just wanted to kick that Snakes ass, cut him up, chop him, or squeeze him till his body is jelly. Or something torturous towards him.” I said bluntly while rubbing my hands evily and cracking my knuckles.

The others just sweat dropped at me. Naruto looked at me strangely as if he were about to ask a question, but he let it go.

Mom sighed. “Fine.”

We grinned and ran out of the building before she could say anything.

**Time Skip**

We had finished Naruto’s training right away and now were headed towards the others. I was running fast and Naruto right beside me. Mom had warned us that one of the enemy ninjas, who I remembered to be Guren, is a crystal style user.

We crept a bit until we reached a clearing. A huge pink crystal dome that was like a prison. I saw Kakashi also arrive. “H-Hey Kakashi!!” I yelled out.

He turned around and was surprised to see us. “What are you two doing here?” I rolled my eyes. “You didn’t think that this secret mission was going to stay a secret for ever did you?” He sighed. “I guess not.”

“Alright Naruto, what do you say that we both break this tedious barrier?” He grinned and nodded.

“Summoning Jutsu!” We both slapped our hands on the ground. Kichi and Tatsu appeared again.

“Okay you two. We’re doing this for real now.” I got on top of Kichi while Naruto was on Tatsu.

They had water saved in their bellies already. The toads started molding chakra in their stomach and inhaled.3..2…1 “And NOW!” We both smacked out hands on their backs.

The water bullet came out and crashed through the crystal dome, creating steam and shattering it into pieces.

We all ran inside to find Team Kurenai and the rest of our team. I saw in the distance Guren retreating away with her men.

“Sakura, Sai, I want you two to stay with Hinata until she’s feeling better.” Apparently Hinata had been trapped within the dome alone and had been seriously injured.

“Serena, Naruto, I want you two to go by the nearby lake and investigate it. Something is going on. The rest of us will try to find the other enemies.” We all nodded and dispersed.

**Time Skip**

Naruto, Kichi, Tatsu, and I were on the edge of the lake inspecting it. “Naruto, I just remembered something. “ he looked over at me. “The three tails is here! It doesn’t have a jinchuriki so it’s within that lake. The enemies are trying to use Yukimura to lure the beast out.” I informed.

I raised up my hand. “Don’t ask how I know. It just popped in to my head.” We ran more into the forest around the lake and ran into Guren.

Naruto started battling her, while I stayed out and inspected the lake more. Kakashi and Yamato came and brought us back to the rest of the group a bit later.

We walked on the surface of the big lake and saw Shizune, Ino, Tenten, and Lee. Mom had sent them to help with the sealing of the three tails.

“I will now split you up into teams. The Sealing Team will be Shizune, Sakura, Ino, and Hinata. Serena, Naruto, Sai, Shino, and I will be the fighting team.” Kakashi said. “The guarding team will finally be Yamato, Lee, Tenten, and Kiba.” He concluded.

We all nodded and split up. The enemies appeared and started fighting us. Naruto and I were facing off Guren.

“HOW DARE YOU USE YUKIMARU AS A MERE TOOL!” I yelled at her during our fighting. Naruto was getting just as angry.

“It’s your fault that Yukimaru went to Orochimaru’s side… it’s because of you!” Naruto said. Guren grew angry. I decided to push it just a bit for her to let it all out.

“Do you know why Guren?? It’s because he sees you as a guardian figure! He didn’t have anyone! He remembers his mother, but he doesn’t have her right now! So the one he completely TRUSTS is you! Are you going to break his trust just for THAT SNAKE!” I yelled.

She blew up and started getting angry, but instead retreated away.

There’s a lot to this arc that I’m not going to write. Hope you guys don’t mind!^^

A lot happened. Guren always had good intentions. Yukimaru forgave her for killing his mother. The three tails wasn’t able to be sealed by our team. Yukimaru also lost his ability to control the beast.

We returned home after the huge mess. I knew that Deidara and ‘Tobi’ will capture it easily.

Ugh.. all this tailed bit shit is such a drag….

End of Chapter 11!!^^ Hope you liked it! :)