Ch.10: Hidan and Kakazu

Team 10, Kakashi, and I were now following the Zombie Duo’s tracks. Ohhh I’m so going to kill Hidan and Kakazu.I know I’ll miss them, but they hurt the people from my village. So I will not forgive them.

We suddenly stopped in a big clearing. There they were. Standing in front of us. I gave them a small smile and a nod, that the others didn’t notice. Hidan grinned at me. Although to the others it seemed like he was just grinning generally.

“Well well well what do we fucking have here? Come here to fucking avenge your sensei?” Shika silently growled at him. I put my hand on his shoulder to calm him down.

He looked at me. I shook my head. “Think rationally.” I whispered. He breathed and nodded.

As the two idiots were arguing, I started telling my team about them. “Okay listen up,” I started quietly “While these two are distracted, let me tell you about them. They’re known as the Zombie Combo. Both of them are immortal. Hidan is a Jashinist. You let him get a drop of your blood and you’re a goner. Kakazu on the other hand has 5 hearts. Each of his hearts contain a specific chakra nature. He can use these chakra natures by changing hearts, but he mostly uses Earth. If you want to kill him, you have to destroy all of his hearts.”

They all nodded but didn’t ask any questions. They knew I had special knowledge. Psh yea if watching the whole thing on tv is special… My inner voice said. I mentally rolled my eyes.

Shikamaru started off by using his Shadow Possession to chase after both of them. They kept dodging by jumping in the air and the trees. But as Hidan was in the tree, Shika threw one of Asuma’s chakra blades hitting his shadow.

Shika caught him and controlled him to attack Kakazu. Even in the midst of fight the two idiots started fighting. I sighed and shook my head. Kakazu eventually was cornered.

That’s when Choji was rolling down attacking him from above. His spiked cannonball was ineffective towards Kakazu’s ability to harden his body. Choji came off to the side, as Kakashi went forward.

He suddenly struck Kakazu in the heart using his Lightening Blade. This attack destroyed one of his hearts. But Kakazu’s four hearts which are presented through masks, appear on his body.

My eyes furrow and then widen. “Guys! The way we can do it is if we separate Hidan away from Kakazu. Shika, you can do that by using you shadow possession to lead him away into the forest. When you do, I’ll come with you while you three handle Kakazu.” I told them. They all nodded.

Shika’s shadow grabbed Hidan and started to walk him towards the forest. Hidan grew frustrated as he didn’t have control over his body anymore.

I followed after them. I was walking casually next to Hidan as Shikamaru was in the front concentrating. “Hey Hidan.. How are you?”

Hidan looked at me and glared. “Just fine bitch. Oh you know I’m not fucking in the middle of fighting right now.” I silently laughed. I looked at him straight in his beautiful violet eyes.

“I missed you, you know?” I softly told him. He looked at me and gave me a smile. “Missed you fucking to Angel.” He said.

“Ahh I missed your cursing and the pranks we pulled together…*sigh* nothing’s going to be the same anymore, is there?” He shook his head and chuckled.

“No Serena. Nothing fucking will, but before we start battling and throwing shit, give me a quick hug, without letting that bastard see.” I rolled my eyes and hugged him at the same time we were walking. He turned his head and kissed me on the forehead.

We arrived in a thick part of the forest. Shika’s shadow possession weakened as he was using it for a long time. I helped him. “Let’s do this.” I muttered to him.

We both sparred against the masochistic immortal. I flashed behind him and chakra kicked him in the back. He flew through a couple of tress.

As he was stuck for a moment, Shika quickly came to me and secretly gave me a second vile of blood.

We both carried one just in case. Hidan climbed out of the tree and glared at both of us. It seems our friendly relationship was now gone.

He came running towards me. He took out his scythe and aimed at me. I kept jumping back to avoid his attack. I almost tripped his scythe came for me.

I bent backwards using momentum and quickly back flipped while kicking him under the chin. He groaned in pain. “YOU BITCH! THAT FUCKING HURT!” hey yelled.

I laughed. “I thought you were a masochist Hidan! Pain should feel like heaven for you!” I winked at him.

He growled. “Just you wait, I’ll fucking sacrifice you to Jashin.” He then ran towards Shika. Shika kept dodging him but got swiped at the cheek.
Hidan started laughing like a maniac.

“HAHAHAHA. You are now done you little brat.” He brought his scythe blade to his mouth and licked it.

His body started turned black and white. He stabbed himself making the blood symbol of Jashin. He was preparing to use his cursed ritual on Shika.

He stabbed himself in his heart. Shika just stood there. Nothing happened. I smirked. Hidan looked at him in confusion. “Why aren’t you dead yet!!” he yelled out.

I stepped up. “That’s because that’s not Shika’s blood. Do you know whose blood that is?” I asked coming behind him. He tensed.

I brought my mouth to his ear. “That’s Kakazu’s blood. Congratulations Hidan, you just destroyed one of Kakazu’s hearts.” I whispered menacingly. His eyes grew wide in surprise.

“While we were fighting earlier in the field, I used a small capsule to gather your partner’s blood without him noticing.” Shika informed. He suddenly trapped him in Shadow Possession.

From the anime, I remembered that Kakazu now only has three hearts and that Team 7 just arrived. Hmm Sakura and Sai must be following Pakkun over here. 

 We saw Hidan trying to get out of the possession, as it had weakened a bit. Shika nodded at me. I took out a shuriken and threw them at a hidden wire behind the tree. This was the trap that both of us had set up before even coming in contact with Hidan or Kakazu. It was all planned out.
The cutting of the wire made a string of explosive tags tie around Hidan’s body.  As the two were arguing, I went a couple of feet behind Hidan and opened a huge trap hole that we had already dug up.

The wires that were connected to Hidan, now held him above the huge hole. His eyes became wide. “YOU JUST WAIT! JASHIN WILL GET YOU ALL.”

“AND WHEN HE DOES YOU WILL BE SORRY! I SWEAR ON JASHIN THAT YOU WILL ALL GO TO HELL!” he screamed.

Shika scoffed. “You and your God don’t scare me.” He took out a lighter. It was Asuma’s lighter. He kept opening and closing it. I remembered that he was getting a flashblack of Asuma entrusting his “will of fire” to him.

I went to Shika and put a hand on his shoulder snapping him out of his thought. He then threw the lighter on Hidan to ignite the tags, which explode.

Hidan had fell into the whole, landing in many different pieces. I grimaced at all of the body parts. He was still yelling.

“HIDAN CAN’T YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH! YOUR NAGGING IS HURTING MY EAR! JEEZ HONESTLY NORMAL PEOPLE WOULD BE QUIET WHEN THEY'RE ABOUT TO DIE”

“WHAT DID YOU SAY BITCH? COME HERE AND SAY IT TO MY FACE!!!”

“I would but I don’t want to see your head all cut off from your body. That’s weird.” He growled and yelled again.

Shika lit up another tag causing big boulders to fill the hole to finally bury Hidan. Everything became silent. I turned around and looked at Shika.

He was looking right back at me. I smiled and ran to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He wrapped his around my torso.

“You did it Shika! You did it. Asuma would have been proud of you. All of us are.” I pulled back and kissed his forehead gently.

He closed his eyes and deeply took a breath. “No. We did it. We both did it together. Thank you.”  He looked at me again with soft eyes.

I smiled at him. “Anything for you Shika.” He was about to collapse so I laid him down and healed him.

After, we both slowly walked back to the others. We met Sakura and Sai along the way. Naruto had also defeated Kakazu with his new Rasen Shuriken. I knew that jutsu will cause a problem for him, but I’ll let mom handle telling him that.

**Time Skip**

I was with Shika and Kurenai at Asuma’s grave. I stood off to the side to let them talk for abit. Shika said that he will be responsible for his sensei’s child. That’s when I walked up.

I put a hand on Kurenai’s shoulder. “I promised Shikamaru that I’ll always be there to help him. And I’m promising him to take care of you. Your delivery is my responsibility now. I will be helping you every step of the way these next upcoming months.” I softly told her.

She smiled and brought both me and Shika into a hug. “I believe this child will be happy to have a godmother and godfather like you two.” Shika and I looked at each other wide eyes then back to Kurenai.

“G-Godmother?” I asked. She nodded. “Will you do the honors?” She asked. I grinned widely and hugged her again. “Of course! I would be happy to.”

She really is a wonderful girl isn’t she? Caring, Trustworthy, Sarcastic, Annoying, Troublesome, but mostly Loving and Beautiful. Sasuke doesn’t know what he’s missing. If I had come earlier, I probably would have made her mine. But she belongs to Sasuke. Ugh, what a drag….Shika thought as he watched her smile with Kurenai.

End of Chapter 10!! Hope you liked it. Now you guys have to tell me if you want the Yukimaru arc or not? Skip it? Or Continue with it? Comment please!^^