NEW BOOK!

So I've made another book!! :) It's already posted and is continuing on (edit: COMPLETE; it is COMPLETE)! If you liked this one, then you'll like the next one even better!

Book 1: The Scarlet Eyes

Description:

It is well known how Naruto was born on the Nine tails attack. His parents perished and a great loss came upon the Leaf Village. But what if he wasn't the only one born on that day? What if deep in the village a baby was born, and her birth was only known to 3 people in the entire world? What if she was from a distinct clan that was slaughtered by a certain ANBU? What if she trains, grows up, falls in love with a duck butt, creates bonds with a certain Team 7? Well... this is the story of Naomi Uchiha.

EDIT: April 19, 2016:

My Scarlet Eyes and its sequel the Crimson Eyes are complete! I have to say that those two books are personally wayyy better than this one. Some like it more! Give it a try! But if you are giving it a chance, then at least read a bit into the second book as well, don't quit half way through. Trust meeeeeeeeeee. :)

If you're a HUGE Itachi fan like me, Pshh I mean, who isn't? Then you will also love my Eternity story! I truly felt the emotions when I was writing it, and I have improved greatly. Ohhh *cries* 20 year old me is growing up! But inside, I'm still a child. :) 

EDIT: April 27, 2016:

- My Scarlet/Crimson Eyes Series is complete

- My Eternity Story is complete 

- Siren (Kakashi story)--newly published in 2017! If you're a fan of Kakashi and love mature stories, then this one will be perfect for you! ;)