Ch. 33: BABIESSSSS

Recap
"Sasuke.." he looked at me.
"That was not Sake... my water just broke!!" I shrieked. His eyes widened as I bent over and held my stomach as the immense pain started kicking in.
I screamed. "Ahhhh!!!!" 
Sasuke screamed along with me. "GET SERENA TO THE DAMN HOSPITAL NOW!!!!!" 

End of Recap

Third POV

Sasuke and everyone else that followed were rushing Serena to the hospital. The atmosphere itself was in the state of panic. People yelling here and there due to confusion, Tsunade barking orders to the hospital staff to get one of the rooms ready, Sasuke screaming, having no idea of what to do, and finally....

"AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" Serena screaming because of the immense pain.

"O-okay Serena.. Ho hee ho hee, just breathe!" Sasuke stuttered. Serena followed his orders but grunted in pain every minute.

"Just get this damn baby out of me!" She screamed. 

"GET THE DELIVERY ROOM OPEN NOW!" Tsunade yelled. All of the nurses came rushing down and prepared everything inside the room. They laid out the bed, utensils, blankets for Serena and the baby, and just extra IV liquids.

Serena's POV

The pain was intense! IT HURT LIKE FUCKING GOD KNOWS WHAT!!! Have you ever been in labor?? I DON'T THINK SO! SO STOP ROLLING YOUR EYES, YOU READERS! I KNOW YOU ARE! I CAN SEE YOU! 

Sorry about the yelling, as you can see, the pain is getting to me. Anyways...

Sasuke quickly put me down on a wheel chair and started rolling me towards one of the hospital hallways. I was breathing in and out. 

"Hoo heee hoo hoo heee." It applied some pressure to ease the stomach area, but honestly it didn't help. 

"UGHHHHH!" I grunted in pain. I bent over to clutch my huge stomach. Beads of sweat were now rolling down my face. My cheeks flushed red. 

"Alright. Let's move, move, move!" I heard Sakura yell from behind me. She was going to help my mom. 

"Okay only Sasuke and Jiraiya can enter the room" Mom said. "The rest of you will have to go to the waiting area." I heard some groans of complaint."

"But Granny Tsunade!!" Naruto whined. "Please!" Tsunade shook her head. 

"Sorry Naruto---"

"WHO CARES!! I'M HAVING A BABY OVER HERE!!" I shouted. I breathed in and out again. The others flinched from the loudness of my voice, but at the moment I was just worried about my baby. 

Sasuke quickly grabbed my wheelchair and rolled me inside the birthing suite. All of the nurses came by and gently picked me up from the chair and laid me down on the bed. 

I adjusted my hospital gown and myself so I was more comfortable. Mom started hooking me up onto the IV while Sakura and the two other nurses put on their masks and gloves. They put a blanket on me covering from my stomach down.

Sasuke stood near my head holding my left hand, while Dad waited outside of the room.  I didn't really want him in here... 

"Okay Serena we have given you the epidural shot in you're lower spine.. you're cervix has the diameter of about 5 cm, you now need to push a bit more to expand it. Alright?" Mom asked. I hesitantly nodded. 

"Alright. Now Push!" I let my muscles do my work as I pushed for a couple seconds and stopped to breathe. The immense pain had lowered down a bit due to the shot, but there was just a lot of pressure. 

I pushed again. "Aghh!" I grunted. More sweat rolled down my forehead. 

"Come on Serena.. you can do it. Just push!!" Sasuke encouraged. I squeezed his hand as I pushed more. I had probably cut off his blood circulation from me squeezing too tight. 

"Push!" Sasuke spoke.

"Come on Serena, PUSH!" Sakura said after. Everyone kept saying push again and again. I grunted as I pushed more. The pressure was increasing, but not pain wise. 

"PUSH PUSH!" Sasuke exclaimed again. That's it!

"UGHH! YOU DID THIS TO ME, SASUKE!! YOU ARE SO DEAD AFTER I PUSH THIS BABY OUT!" I screamed at him. He flinched as my voice entered his ears.

"Im sorry Im sorry! Just push one more time, baby!" He encouraged. 

"You're almost there Serena, just a bit more." Mom said as she checked. Alright, just a bit more. I'm going to just do it it one go...

"Okay.. 1...2...3.. PUSH!!" I sucked in a huge gulp of air and pushed with all my strength. 

"Ahhhh!!!..... " I grunted and my eyes widened as I felt the pressure disappear. I lightly laughed as I heard the crying of the baby. My eyes narrowed in confusion as I felt more pressure.

"M-Mom! Ugh!!" I grunted in pain. I had felt the need to push more. So I did... 

POP! Mom and Sakura just stared wide eyed as the SECOND BABY came out. I sighed in relief as it cried. 

I couldn't see my babies yet as Mom and Sakura cleaned them up. 

"Congratulations angel, you've got yourself a pair of healthy boy twins!!" Sakura squealed. My eyes widened as they brought two small bundles. I looked over at Sasuke and saw him staring in shock also, but a huge grin on his face.

 I sat up a bit, still exhausted. I weakly held out my arms as Sakura gently gave me one of the twins. I felt tears of joy gliding down my cheeks. 

"He's absolutely beautiful." I whispered. The boy I was currently holding was small, fitting in just into the size of my arms. He had blonde hair like mine, soft. 

He blinked his eyes open. They were breath taking: dark as a black hole. When I gazed into them I felt like I was looking at the night sky. Deep. But filled with millions of stars that made them twinkle. 

I gently kissed his forehead. "I will name you Kei, meaning joyful." I felt like he would be a mischievous and happy baby.

Picture of Kei is on the top!^^

Sasuke sat beside me with the other baby boy in his arms. We switched the babies and my smile widened as I held my other baby boy in my arms. He snuggled into them as I kissed his forehead also.

The baby boy I held in my hand had dark, black hair just like Sasuke. When he opened his eyes, I grinned. Yup. He had definitely had gotten my amber colored eyes. It was a strange combination for both babies, but they were both beautiful no matter what.

His deep amber colored eyes reminded me of hot, blazing fire. It shone light across. I smiled. I knew the perfect name. "Ryuu." Meaning dragon...

You will see Ryuu in the next chapter!^^

"Kei and Ryuu." Sasuke spoke. Their names rolled off his tongue. He smiled and kissed my forehead. "Perfect. Who was born first by the way?" he asked Mom.

I looked up and saw Mom and Sakura crying with tears of joy. I giggled and shook my head.

"Accordingly, Ryuu was born first by 5 minutes, then Kei." Mom informed. I couldn't have asked for better kids. I laid back and sighed. Sleepiness was coming over me. But I fought to keep my eyes open.

Sasuke laid the boys down in their hospital cribs. He came over beside me and kissed me on the lips. "Go to sleep, you must  be exhausted. Don't worry about Ryuu and Kei, we'll take care of them." I nodded unconsciously and fell into deep sleep.

**Time Skip**

I woke up after sleeping. I felt more refreshed and energized. But I was hungry. The door opened to reveal Sakura bringing in a tray of food. She placed it in front of me and I scrunched my nose.

"Do I have to eat hospital food??" I groaned. She shook her head and giggled.

"I'm sorry Serena, but yes you do. Until you are discharged." I sighed and nodded. I started eating the food until the door opened again. Sasuke and my dad stepped in each holding one of the fraternal twins.

I smiled at them as I continued eating. Sasuke smiled at me and kissed my on the cheek. "How are you feeling?"

"I feel pretty good, just a bit hungry."

"PARTY'S HERE! STEP ASIDE TO LET NARUTO, WHO'S NOW AN UNCLE, TO ENTER!" I heard a loud voice say from the hallway outside. I raised an eyebrow and looked at Sasuke. He just rolled his eyes.

Naruto entered the room with flowers, balloons, and something in a white bag. He beamed when he saw the twins. He quickly placed his stuff down and ran towards Dad.

"Woah woah woah, Naruto, slow down. They are just babies, you have to be careful." Dad scolded him. He grinned and nodded. He gently held his arms out and Dad placed Ryuu on them. 

"Ryuu huh? Nice name!" He complimented. "Whats the other baby's name?" 

"His name is Kei. He's younger than Ryuu." Naruto nodded and switched babies with Sasuke so now holding Kei in his arms. 

The door opened again and the others came. Itachi entered first followed by Kakashi, the past rookies, and the other sensei. Seemed like everyone wanted to see the twins. 

Itachi came up and kissed me on the cheek. "Congrats Serena." he calmly spoke but his eyes were just filled with joy. Kakashi came around and hugged me. 

"You did good angel. They both are wonderful." I hugged him back and nodded. 

Everyone took turns holding the babies. Sasuke sat next to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"There's no other happiness than being a father." he spoke as he looked at the boys with softened eyes. I nodded as I laid my head on his shoulder.

"And there's no other happiness than becoming a mother." 

End of Chapter 33!! Comment and follow! JUST ONE MORE CHAPTER TO GO, THEN THIS SERIES IS FINALLY ENDING!! ^^