Ch.20: Naruto&Serena vs Pein Part 2

Third POV

Everything happened so suddenly. Naruto was looking at a lifeless Serena and the next thing anyone knew was the he had transformed into the nine-tails. 

"Yes. Know pain." Pein muttered staring at Naruto.

**
BOOM! "Ahh!" Sakura screamed as she flew backwards from all of the boulders exploding. "What's that?" she muttered
**

"Do you hate me now?" Pain asked Naruto. No reply. Red chakra started surrounding him as he lay on the ground still tied up. Hot bubbles sizzled as the rose above in the air. 

Pain stared wide eyed. The nine tails...

Suddenly 4 tails erupted from within the bubbles. Naruto's cloak had taken over. Skin started to peel off of his face, showing his blood red muscles. 

His demon form stared at Pein. ROOOOAAARRRR. The wind started howling. Thunder clapped in the sky. Mini tornadoes spun around the field braking anything in its path.

The chakra tails started to raise up the roots of trees from beneath shadowing the sky. A boulder went flying towards Pein, but he put up a force field to block. 

Naruto kept throwing rocks and boulders. Pein got in stance and started chopping through them. He stared back, but then Naruto flashed in front of him and punch him in the face.

Pein grunted as he rolled and slid back into the ground landing about many feet away. He slowly got up, but Naruto's red chakra took in the form of two hands.

They grabbed a flat piece of a boulder and started hammering down on Pein's head as if he were a nail. He got stuck in the ground with his head sticking out.

"Do you hate me now!!" Pein yelled. Naruto stared back sitting still, as his tails slowly swayed back and forth.

CRACK! Naruto's chakra and body expanded. White boned started cracking out on his spine. The bone started forming into a spinal cord all the way until it formed a skull around Naruto's head. GRRRRRRRR he growled into the wind.

Pein watched. "You have pain, but know this... MY PAIN IS FAR GREATER THAN YOURS!!!!" as he yelled and punched the ground.

It started shaking and water shot out from the hit spot and sprayed into the hair. It caused a domino effect. The roots that Naruto had raised suddenly cracked and water spilled out in a vast amount.

Water was everywhere. It flooded the entire area making steam and dirt rise into the atmosphere. 

"Let's go!" Pein muttered as he ran on water. The tails started chasing him. Pein dodged all of the incoming attacks that they were causing. The tails chased him like a shadow around a giant cliff.

One of them hit and he flew on top of the cliff lying down on his stomach. He brought his arms in front of him as he put up a force field. Small fireballs started coming out of the steam and towards Pein.

He didn't get hit due to the shield. But Naruto kept firing as if he were holding a machine gun in his hands.

**
"This chakra. It's just like that other day. What's happening??" Sakura asked the hyuga member next to her.

He looked through his Byakugan. "It's Lady Serena. She was helping Naruto fight Pein after he had stabbed both of them." Sakura looked wide eyed.

"Don't tell me she's..."
**

Pein kept flipping on the surface of the water. He stood up and pulled out a long chakra rod from his sleeve. He aimed it at Naruto and threw it. But this riled up Naruto even more. 

Fire burst into flames surrounding his body. ROOOOAARRR! He screeched out in the air. If he wasn't pissed before, he was definitely pissed now.

The first Hokage's necklace started glowing around Naruto's neck. Green lights poured out of it in streams and started binding Naruto down. He shakily brought up his red hand and crushed the jewel into pieces. The green lights disappeared making Naruto free. 

Six tails were now emerged. He jumped down the cliff and silently stood on the surface of the water. He flashed towards Pein on the water. His speed created ripples and huge waves. They followed as Naruto headed towards the orange haired fellow. 

"He's fast..." Pein muttered as he looked back and forth trying to find him. Water surrounded him fast. "Almighty PUSH!!" he yelled out and put out his hands. 

Everything started to push away but Naruto's hand suddenly came out of the water and grabbed Pein's head. Impossible! He withstood Almight Push!

Naruto kicked Pein right into the stomach with full force. He was pushed back not a couple of feet, but a couple of miles away from Naruto. He crashed into another cliff, head first. 

His body stuck out like a needle. The boulders from above crashed down into him creating a small dust storm. 

Naruto's head quietly stuck out of the water. He soon brought his whole upper body, as his legs stayed within. He tilted his head a bit. Blue particles started surrounding towards his mouth. Red particles also gathered. Both Blue and Red particles slowly combined together 

Naruto's mouth opened as a small purple ball formed. It kept getting bigger and bigger as more particles joined. Pein emerged from the rocks. "UNIVERSAL PULL!"

A huge boulder that was 10 times as big was above Naruto and fell on him. BOOOOOMMMM!! A huge explosion erupted creating toxic gas and fire. 

The explosion was heard all the way from the village as it shook the entire region. 

**
"What's happening?" Sakura asked. The hyuga member looked. "I can't describe it, but it has 6 tails." Sakura's eyes widened. 

6 Tails?! That's more than the last time at Tenchi Bridge! "Lady Katsuya, please tell everyone to evacuate." Sakura said. 
**
"Quickly we must evacuate!" Another of Katsuya's clone told the people with Shika and Ino.

"The nine tails huh?" Shika muttered. "B-but I thought Jiraiya and Kakashi put a sealing on him! What happened?" Inoichi muttered. 

"It was Serena. She was cut down and stabbed in front of him, while trying to defend him and fight Pein. And Naruto just..." 

"It triggered his transformation." Shika said. Katsuya nodded. "Yes, that's right." 
**
Naruto continued on chasing Pein. Pein was a bit injured. They headed towards the forest.

Pein put his arms and started gathering rocks to form around Naruto. 
**
Naruto's inner world

"What should I do? I don't know anything anymore." Naruto muttered as he held his head in his hands. 

"Someone please help me. I need an answer." 

"Destroy it. Destroy the hate." a rough voice said. 

"How?" Naruto asked.   "Take it off. Take off the seal." The nine tails told him. 

Naruto unconsciously stood up and started walking towards the metal gate. 

**Outside**

Eight tails had emerged out of Naruto's chakra. Muscle and flesh surrounded the bones that were forming around his body. His mouth had formed a snout with sharp canine teeth. 

His whole upper body was out of the sphere that Pein had created. ROOOOAARRR!

**

Sakura was running down the cliff to check up on Serena. She gasped in horror with her mouth covered as she saw the state Serena's body was in. 

She was sprawled on the ground, her legs and arms in different directions. Her eyes were wide open as she stared into the sky. A huge hole was right in the middle of her chest from the impact of Pein's hand. Two smaller holes were on the stomach from the chakra rods, and also on her thigh. Small scratches and bruises covered her face. Basically her whole body was soaked in her own blood.

Sakura knelt down on the ground as tears crawled out of her eyes. "S-Serena??...Serena!.....SERENA!!" she screamed. Sakura started shaking her violently. "PLEASE WAKE UP!! Pl-please wake up! J-just wake up. That's all. I need you!" she put her forehead on her body and sobbed.

"Pl-please... I need you! Lady Tsunade needs you!! Your village needs you! Naruto needs you!!" she said. Nothing. Sakura took a deep breath. "SASUKE NEEDS YOU!" she sobbed more. 

Serena's hand twitched a bit. Sakura snapped her head and stared at her. "S-Serena?" she whispered. Her hand twitched again. 

"Ch-chakra! She needs chakra!" Sakura told herself. She put her hands out and started transferring chakra to Serena. She hovered her hands green to let the healing begin.

"Sakura? What are you dong? Who is tha--?" Sakura turned around to see Team Guy. Neji, Lee, TenTen, and Guy sensei stared at Serena's body wide eyed and jaw slacked. 

"Wh-what happened to her!!??" TenTen shrieked as she averted her eyes from the bloody scene. Sakura continued putting more chakra. She needs more!!

"
Neji and TenTen, please come around. Please give some of your chakra to Serena! She needs it now, or she'll die! Please!" Sakura begged. 

The two nodded and quickly knelt down. They put their hands on top of her body and the transfer began. 

**
Naruto was about to peel the Seal off until a hand grabbed his hand. He turned his head to see the mysterious person. 

Blonde hair. Blue eyes. White cloak that said the 4th Hokage. Naruto stared wide eyed. The Kyuubi growled inside the cage at the past Kage. 

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." Minato told him. The two of them started talking. Minato explained that he put some of his chakra within Naruto, so when the nine tails was almost out of control, he would be able to reseal it one more time.

Naruto figured out that the 4th Hokage was his father. He punched him asking why he sealed the Kyuubi within him. Did the 4th know how much trouble did he have to go through during his childhood? It wasn't until Serena and Team 7 that made him feel like people cared and had a family.

Minato restored the seal saying goodbye. 

Outside Naruto's body returned to normal and back into sage mode. He was standing on the pillar staring back into Peins eyes. He looked back at the knuckle head in shock. 

Naruto jumped down and stared at his surroundings wide eyed. "Wh-what happened??" Katsuya crawled out of Naruto's shirt.

"Naruto this was the result of your nine tails chakra." she said. He was speechless. He remembered that he exploded when he saw Serena's body in front of him. He frowned as a tear rolled down his eyes. Serena...

**
As Sakura and the others poured in chakra Serena's face started to get color back. But the chakra was sill not enough. 

Serena saw darkness. It was as if all the light from the world had disappeared. She didn't like it. She wanted to get out of there. She wanted to go home. With her friends. With her family. She would do anything. Her will was powerful.

Serena's body started glowing. The others stopped pouring chakra and looked at her confused. The light glow grew stronger. It was as if a tornado had passed them for a couple of seconds. A howling wind made the others cover their faces from the pressure.

Serena felt herself getting chakra. She felt as every chakra gate opened. 1...2...3...4...5...6. Six. Six chakra gates opened suddenly as the power boost through her body. Her hole started healing but not completely. Scars and burns disappearing. Her cells was regenerating.

Her eyes snapped open and she abruptly sat up. 
**

Serena's POV

I shot up quickly and put my hand on my head. There was a huge headache from my chakra. It was flowing through me quickly. 

I looked around to see Team Guy and Sakura staring at me speechless. I raised an eyebrow. "What? Why are you staring?" Sakura stared for a couple of seconds before she practically hugged me to death.

"SERENA!!Oh Serena! Are you alright? How?What happened? Does your head hurt? Any bruises? Let's see that hole." she said frantically. I put my hands up in defense.

"WOAH WOAH Sakura! Relax I feel perfectly fine. It's because 6 of my chakra gates have opened to give me a power boost. But it won't last long as it will put a major strain on my body." I told her.

I stood up and shaked the dust of my skirt and top. "I have to go. I have to go find Naruto." I told them. "Wait! How can you go in your condition! Look at you! You have a hole through your chest! And your bloody head to toe!" TenTen said. The others agreed.

I smiled and looked up at the sky. "I have to do this. I made a promise to Naruto that I will always be there for him. He thinks I'm dead right now... He needs me. I need him. We will both defeat Pein together." I softly told them. But I had a stern voice, which no one could reject to.

The stared at me and smirked. Finally nodding they let me go. I grinned and ran off into the forest to find the blondie. If I remember correctly, I believe that he should be with Nagato right now at the tree made out of paper.  I nodded to myself and ran faster.

I was almost there. I concealed my completely to listen into their conversation.

Nagato had just finished talking about his past. Naruto was in deep thinking. "I agree with you that the pain in your life has been overwhelming. You believe that peace should be brought to Amegakure and the world. I believe what Pervy sage had to say about hatred being in this ninja world. "

Before he could continue, I let my presence be known. "Not you Naruto...but we." I told them as I walked in. All three stared at me in shock.

"S-Serena? Is that you? B-but... I thought that..."  "Nagato had killed me? Well... he technically did but my Will of Fire overpowered him" I said with a wink. I grinned.

Naruto suddenly tackled me to the ground in a hug. "Oof!" I hissed. "Naruto I'm still in pain!!" I yelled. I blinked at what I said and giggled. "Hehe in pain... get it? in PEIN." I started laughing randomly.

Naruto just face palmed with a sweat drop. Same old Serena... "Ahem as I was saying... I also believed in Daddy. He had told me that as long as there is hatred in this world, there will never be true peace. I remember when I was I think 9 or 10 when I had told Dad that his dream was going to be my goal. That is when he had given me this bracelet." I held it out. "He believed in me and I will continue his dream. I had told you that the first day I met you... Nagato." I reminisced.

He stared at us. A ghost of a smile appeared on his face. "If Jiraiya sensei believed in you two.... then so will I. I believe that you two together will create peace in this world of Ninja." he said. He started using a technique. 

"Nagato! What are you doing? This will drain you." Konan exclaimed. Nagato looked and smiled. "It is alright Konan. For these two... and my precious niece Serena. I will do it." He closed his eyes. 

**Time Skip**

We were standing outside the paper tree. Konan had wrapped Nagato's and Yahiko's body in paper. 

"I hate to think that you will go back to the Akatsuki." Naruto said as he rubbed his neck nervously. Konan just smiled. 

"Nagato and Yahiko were everything to me. If they believed in you two, then so shall I. No I will not be going back." she said as she gave us a bouquet of paper flowers. I ran up to her and gave her a hug. She wrapped her hands around me and kissed my forehead as she had done so in the past. 

I looked up and smiled at her. She looked down. "Take care of yourself Serena. You know how much Nagato cared about you." she softly said. I grinned as a tear fell down my cheek. 

She finally said goodbye, floating away into the wind. Naruto looked back at me. I raised an eyebrow. He suddenly ran towards me, picked me up and twirled me around in circles. 

I started laughing. "WOOOOH!!! Naru-chan we did it!" I exclaimed. He put me down and hugged me tight. "I was soo worried about you Serena! Don't you ever do that to me again." Naruto scolded. 

I giggled "Don't worry Naruto. It will take a whole lot to bring me down" I said with a thumbs up and a wink. He chuckled. "Now how about we go back...eh Naruto?" He grinned and nodded.

We were now walking in the forest when Naruto fell down in fatigue. He fell in someone's back. I looked shocked. I gained an anime vein and marched over to the person and chakra kicked him to a tree. I growled, picked him up by the neck and started choking him back and forth.

"IF YOU EVER WORRY ME LIKE THAT AND DIE AGAIN, I WILL GO TO YOUR HOME, BREAK IN, AND TEAR UP EVERY PAGE OF YOUR ICHA ICHA BOOKS TO SHREDS THEN FINALLY LIGHT IT ON FIRE!!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND, KAKASHI ONIISAN??" I screamed right in his face.

He looked at me wide eyed before nodding frantically. "Y-yes Ma'am!!" he replied. I smiled and giggled. "Good!"

He sweat dropped. I put Naruto back onto his back, as he had fallen down to the ground by my sudden outbirst. We were now close to the village and heard lots of noise. I scrunched my nose. 

"Welcome you two. You have returned as Heroes."

Hope you liked it!! Comment with your opinion!!^^