Ch.16: Chakra Transfer and Healing

Serena's POV

I teleported to the training grounds behind the Hokage Mountains. No one ever came here. No one could see anyone here. 

There was a barrier. Only 4 people were able to see it. Minato, Dad, 3rd Hokage, and me. This place was perfect. No one will be able to tell. Not Kabuto, Madara, Akatsuki members, even people from the Leaf Village. Only me. 

I went inside one the small huts and laid Itachi's body down. My face was dried with tears. Eyes puffy and red. I put all of my stuff on the side corner. 

I sat right next to Itachi's torso. I brought my medical bag, took out the 'object,' and began.

Third POV

Team 7 and Team 8 followed Sasuke's scent to the Uchiha hideout after their run in with 'Tobi.' They saw the whole hideout barren. It was crumbled and in pieces. 

The rain was pouring down on the ground. Naruto ran up and knelt down to look at the blood. "Where's Sasuke?? and Itachi??" he asked looking around. 

All of the others came and gathered around. Team 7 went up a bit forward. "It seems like we're too late." Kakashi said. 

Naruto punched the wall. "WE'RE ALWAYS LATE! We were so close!"  Suddenly Serena's clone poofed away. Everyone turned and stared at the bit of smoke.

"That was a clone!!" Kiba yelled. "If that was a clone... then where's the real Serena?" Kakashi asked. 

"Nothing is going right today! Now Serena has also disappeared!" Naruto yelled frustrated. 

Kakashi sighed. "Come Naruto. Le'ts go back to village. Serena will be fine. She knows how to take care of herself." Naruto frowned but nodded none the less.

Serena's POV

The first thing I have to do is "restore" him. I took off the object. Yes the object was.... my necklace. My teardrop necklace. I placed the crystal teardrop on Itachi's forehead. 

I made a series of hand signs. These were the longest hand signs I've made. There were about 30. If I even made a small mistake, I would have to start all over again.

I finished making the hand signs and gently put a my right pointer finger on the necklace. "Chakra Release: Life Transfer Chakra Jutsu!" I yelled. 

A gold light emerged from the necklace and created a small sphere around it. You're probably a bit confused as to what's going on right now. So let me FINALLY explain, what the teardrop necklace is. 

Gramps had asked me to store 25 percent of my chakra into this necklace ever since I was 5 years old. For 11 years I have been storing my chakra in it. Gramps had told me during the time of that one month of the chunin exams:

Flashback: 

"Serena, now i'll be tell you the reason of your necklace." he told me. I nodded to tell him to continue.

"When you put chakra within your necklace, it transfers into Life Chakra. The chakra required to let a person live. Yes, all chakra is like that. But when it transfers, it allows the persons body to 'reboot' and make their body function again." 

I became a bit confused. "Can you give an example gramps?" He nodded.

"Let's say that there is someone who is precious to you that is injured. You can always use your medical chakra to heal them. But if the injuries are grave, life threatening, and the person is about to die... you may use this necklace. It will allow you to transfer your chakra to that person." I nodded.

I thought about the situation. So basically it's kind of like a car from the real world. If the car runs out of gas, you go to the station and put more. It will restart again. But in this case, once you add in enough chakra for a person to live off of, it will not go away, and become like regular chakra that people use on a daily basis.

"I understand. So what would I have to do?" I asked. 

"You make a series of hand signs, place the necklace on the forehead and use a finger to touch it. This jutsu is called 'Chakra Release: Life Transfer Chakra Jutsu.' Once these words come out of your mouth, the amount of chakra the person needs is extracted from the necklace and transferred into the person." he said. 

"The person would not wake up right away though, it will take time, at least a couple of months to let the chakra rejuvenate them again. Also you wouldn't be harmed in anyway because you're actually storing chakra in another object, not necessarily giving it directly." I nodded.

This jutsu would be very useful. But I would have to check up on the person often to make sure their condition is alright. 

End of Flashback

The light around the necklace started to fade. I guess that meant the chakra had been transferred into Itachi.

I took the pendant and put it around my neck again. I put another 25 percent back in. Not all of the chakra was taken. I could feel that about 3 years worth of chakra was taken. The other 8 years were still left inside. 

I took my medical bag and opened it. The first thing I needed to do was heal him. Hmm let's see what the damage is. His body has lost some blood, but that will be replenished with the chakra. Multiple bones are broken, there is internal damage from the chidori, stress has been put on his body from using Susanoo's. But the most damage was from his eye. I will have to do something about that. I can always figure that out later. But first his body.

I put on hospital gloves and a mask. My medical bag consisted of many things. You may think it's a small pouch with bandages and such. Nope. It's a huge suitcase type thing with many compartments inside. It has sharp tools such as scissors, scalpel, and needles. Necessary liquids and medications are in there. And lots and lots of bandages, gauze, white wrappings, etc...

"Wood Style: Wood Release!" I small wooden bed was made and a thin long IV tower with hooks. I hooked up the sodium chloride solution to the IV and placed the needle within his wrist. I also hooked up morphine, so he doesn't feel pain when I'm doing surgery on him. 

I started performing surgery. His organs within his abdomen were damaged. I had to cut open and sew many parts back together. The bones were broken, so I let my hands glow green on top of them, to make them click back into place. 

For right now, I just dripped some eye solution in his eye and bandaged them. I will do that later, when his body is functioning better. He was now stable. I put everything away and checked his pulse. Ahhh, there it is. It was slight, but it was there. It will take months for him to come back. But I'm willing to wait.

I smiled at his unconscious form and moved hair away from his face. "I will bring you back Itachi. I will let you reunite with Sasuke because I know you love him and haven't gotten the proper chance to be with him. I'm doing it for that duckbutt, so he has family in this world. I would not allow his only family to be taken. Never." I smiled and kissed his forehead. 

I closed the door and walked out of the hut. It has been a couple of hours since I brought him here. I'm going to go home and take a rest. I feel completely exhausted. 

But what did I know that more bad news was coming....

End of Chapter 16! Hope you liked it! ^^ Comment! Who wants Itachi back? I know I do! :)