Ch.17: Daddy and 2nd Life Transfer Chakra

Serena's POV

I woke up bright and early in the morning. I went to the bathroom and took a shower. I was thinking as I stand under the hot shower head. Why am I getting such a bad feeling today? I shrugged it off. 

I turned the water off and went out to change into my ninja clothes. I put on my two necklaces, bracelet, and ring. I repacked my weapons and medical bag, and headed downstairs. 

I made a simple cheese omelet and ate it with a glass of orange juice on the side. I finished up and ran out the door. I was going to visit Itachi again and check his vital signs. 

I went around the Hokage mountains and walked through the barrier. I went to the small hut attached on the mountain that was farthest to the right.

I stepped inside and put my stuff down. I took out my bag and got a stethoscope, the blood pressure machine, and more morphine. I listened to his lungs. They were a bit slow, but that's to be expected. 

His blood pressure was almost reaching to normal. That's a good sign also. I added more morphine to the IV so it could last for a longer time. He will definitely need it. 

**Time Skip**

It had been 2 hours that I've been here keeping Itachi company. I was now going to head back. I should probably let the others know that I'm here in the village. 

I was walking towards the Hokage's office when I heard multiple voices. Confusied, I stopped outside to listen. But I shrouded my chakra. 

"I'm not sure where to begin. Jiraiya boy has died in battle." a voice said. Everything froze. Time had literally stopped. 

My heart was pounding against my chest. It suddenly started to get hot and my hands became clammy. I felt tears run down my cheek. No no no!! Not dad! I could have been there! I could have stopped him! 

"Wh-what are you talking about?" I heard Naruto ask. 

"I know this is sudden. I don't blame you if you don't believe me. Jiraiya boy left a message before collapsing." I heard some shuffling. 

"Did you... let him go, Granny?" Naruto asked. There was a silence. "Why isn't Serena here? Where is she?" he asked. 

I heard someone sigh. "I couldn't have the courage to tell her. Sh-she... *sigh* I'm going to tell her when I'm alone with her." I heard mom say. 

I grew furious. How could they do that to me!! They didn't want me to know now, but later?? When things start to get to late?? 

"Why'd you allow such a reckless thing!" Naruto yelled. " You knew Pervy Sage better than anyone!! HOW COULD YOU SEND HIM TO SUCH A DANGEROUS PLACE ALONE" 

"Enough Naruto!" I heard Kakashi say. I felt my heart break all over again. I was sobbing loudly now. The pain it was too much. Daddy. Oh daddy. 

"You will grow up to be beautiful, my little angel." 

"When you have grown strong, you will make me proud." 

"I will always love you, Serena."

Tears were streaming down my face. I couldn't handle it anymore. Daddy. My father. He made me strong. He taught me about peace. He told me his dreams. He told me his life story.

My shoulders were shaking uncontrollably. I heard the door open and jam shut. "S-Serena?" I looked up and saw Naruto look at me in surprise. 

I slowly shaked my head and backed up step by step. He walked closer to me, reaching his hand out. I frantically shook my head and ran away from him. 

"SERENA!!" 

Third POV

Naruto left the Hokage's room. The others inside sighed in sadness. "SERENA!" they heard Naruto yell. 

Tsunade's head shot up, eyes wide. She was listening the entire time! Damn it! Before she could say anything, Kakashi had ran out the door. 

"Tsunade, was that your daughter?" the elder Toad asked. She nodded. "Yes. Jiraiya believes that she is also the child of prophecy along with Naruto. He said that together they would fulfill it." 

The toad nodded. "It is not good that she found out. She should have been told by us. She will be upset that you kept it a secret from her." Tsunade was disappointed at herself.

How could I keep something this big from my own child! It was her father! Tsunade wanted to hit herself. She felt guilty now. 

Kakashi followed Serena as fast as he could. He saw her up ahead. He was about to call out when she suddenly disappeared. He stopped in his tracks and stared wide eyed. She used the teleportation technique! She could be anywhere by now. Don't do something stupid Angel. Be careful.

Serena's POV

I ran. Fast as I could. I wanted to get out of here. I couldn't stay here right now. I needed him. Mom needed him. Naruto... needs him the most. 

I just ran. I added chakra to my feet to make me go faster. Ugh! I'm too slow!  "Teleportation Jutsu!" I yelled out while running. 

In seconds I was at the front gates of Amegakure. It was raining... like usual. I stepped inside and walked. I sprinted, then eventually was in full running mode. 

I closed my eyes for traces of chakra signatures. My eyes snapped open and I ran towards it. I arrived at a building. It was the main tower. I opened the wooden door and slowly crept inside. 

I followed the tunnels and arrived in a massive room. It was in pieces. The stone pillars were broken. The metal pipes all bent in every direction. 

I remembered this scene from the anime. I had cried and cried. But who knew that he would be my own Dad one day. I quickly shrugged off the thought and looked around. 

If I remember correctly, he was sinking into... WATER! That's it! It was covered by a pillar. I looked around and found the big pillar that was blocking a pool of water. 

I sprinted over trying not to trip on cracks and boulder pieces. The pillar was gigantic. I had to break it into parts to actually remove it from the water. 

I closed my hands and started forming a Rasengan in my right hand. I stepped back a bit. I ran to the pillar and smacked the Rasengan in the middle. The slab of stone broke in half. 

It needed more. So I kept hitting the whole pillar with Rasengan until it finally broke away. I looked at the giant pool of water. That has to be at least 50 feet deep! I looked at it wide eyed. I'll have to hold my breath and dive deep within. 

I took off my jacket, weapons pouch, medical bag, and put it all off to the side. I also took off my boots and socks. I walked back and stood at the edge of the water. 

I closed my eyes and let my muscles relax as I inhaled and exhaled. By training so much since I was young, I was able to have a large lung capacity that allows me to hold my breath longer than it should. I had learned how to control my breathing the day I learned how to walk on water. 

I tied my hair in a tight ponytail. I took a large intake of breath and finally dove in. The water was cold. Not too much though. It was a bit blurry, but I could see things fine. Alright, I have 10 minutes of air time, I have to find Daddy quickly. He must have sank to the bottom.  I paddled my legs faster as I reached the bottom. 

It was huge. It was like I was exploring the ocean bed. But down here was just rubble and rocks. I searched around under the big boulders. I couldn't find him yet. I grew frustrated. 

I could only hold for another 5 minutes. I scoped around more but nothing. I needed more time to firmly look. I was running out of breath quickly. I need to do something fast before I also get stuck here! Let's see... water  water.. uhmm mist.. mist village. Kisame..? no. Zabuza? no... who else. that's it!! Suigetsu! I made a series of hand signs.

"Water Style: Hydration Technique!" I mentally said. My body started changing, I was now in liquid form. Man this is so cool! I'll have to thank Suigetsu for allowing me to remember this jutsu from the anime. 

I didn't need to breath right now because I was water myself. I searched around more. 

**10 minutes later**

I was about to go out, when I saw a piece of red. Confused I swam over to the farthest corner at the bottom of this pool. I saw a piece of red cloth sticking out. I tugged on it. But it was stuck.

I used both of my hands and kept tugging until finally the rocks broke away. My eyes widened and my heart stopped. There he was. Lying on the bottom of this floor with a smile on his face. 

I looked at him for a couple of seconds before grabbing onto him. I put one arm around his arm and the other around his torso. I swam up to the shore carrying him. 

I shot out of the water and coughed. A few gulps of water was ingested inside me. I was breathing heavily. *Huff Huff* I looked over at dad's body and checked it. 

Okay... his body is still in shape, so everything should be fine. I wrapped a blanket around him. I gathered all of my things and held dad's hand. "Teleportation Jutsu!" We arrived within the barrier grounds. 

I flashed dad into another hut that was a bit bigger than Itachi's. This hut was towards the middle of the mountains. 

I made a wooden bed and IV pole. Dad's injuries were a bit different. His chakra network has been a bit damaged, but that can be fixed. There's internal damage, he was bleeding on the inside, broken bones, and the worst was that chakra rods were sticking out of his body. 

I WILL NOT FORGIVE YOU, PEIN.

What I first did was take out all of the chakra rods and put them off to the side. I took off my teardrop pendant and placed it on his forehead. Making hand signs "Chakra Release: Life Transfer Chakra Jutsu!" A gold dome surrounded the necklace and the transfer began. 

As that was going on, I got all of the equipment ready for the surgery and healing. The light disappeared and I put the necklace back on. 4 years of chakra had been used. That meant now I only had another 4 years left. I added 25 percent more and began the surgery.

**Time Skip**

It has been two days since I brought Dad here. I've stayed here the whole time. His injuries were far more greater, so therefore it took twice as long. 

I was now back in the village walking. I looked to see the library. I peeked in through the window to see Shika and Naruto trying to figure out the code. 

"Is that the number 9?" Shika asked. Naruto shook his head. "No. That's Ta. He writes it like a 9. I wish Serena was here. She actually wrote some of his writings and has seen his stuff way more longer than I have." 

I lightly smiled and sat on the window sill. I crossed my arms to make a more "cool" entrance. 

"The code's translation is: The Real One is not There." I said making my appearance visible. The two of them turned around and looked at me wide eyed. 

"SERENA!! Where the hell have you been! I was so worried!" Naruto yelled and hugged me. I relaxed in his arms and hugged him back. "I was busy Naru-chan. But now I'm here." He looked at me with a sad expression but nodded.

"How do you know that's the translation." Shika asked. "Have I ever been wrong?" I asked. He shook his head. "Well.. there you go. Trust me on this one." 

They nodded and we went to the Hokage's office to hand her the note. KNOCK KNOCK. 

"Granny Tsunade! Here's the code deciphered."  She nodded "Good Naruto. I knew you could do it." Naruto laughed but shook his head.

"I just said one letter, but then suddenly Serena came and told us the whole translation." he said. Mom looked at me. I ignored her, averting my eyes towards the window. 

"You may go." We all turned around to leave. "Serena..." I stopped. Shika and Naruto nodded at me and left through the door. 

"I have nothing to say to you." I bluntly said with a cold voice. I heard her sigh. "Please Angel. You have to understand that I was doing this for you." 

I turned around fiercely. "So you were going to tell me after everyone else knew!! I SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE FIRST TO KNOW ALONG WITH NARUTO! NOT THE OTHERS. I'M HIS OWN DAUGHTER, DAMN IT!" I screamed. Tears were coming out of my eyes now. 

She looked down. "I was going to tell you myself. I didn't have the courage." I shook my head and laughed. "You know more than anyone that I hate to be kept waiting! You know more than anyone that I hate sugar coated talks! You know more than anyone that I just want the TRUTH!" I yelled frustrated. 

" I know baby I know. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." That's all she said. I knew that she was beating herself up inside. I knew that Dad was going to be okay. But I'm not letting anyone know. No one. They will all find out about Dad and Itachi, when the time is right.

"I'm sorry I yelled. It's just that there is so much pressure." I softly told her. She nodded and came around her desk to hug me. I relaxed into her arms. A mothers embrace is the most comforting. She started stroking my hair and kissed my forehead, pulling away.

"I have arranged for you and Naruto to go to Mount Myoboku to train under the Elder Toad to become a sage." she informed. 

I nodded and left the room to pack my things. I went back home and took a nice long shower. I put a couple of clothes in my bag, refilled my weapons and medical pouch. 

I headed out to the main gate. I met up with Naruto and the others. "Ready to go you two?" the toad asked. 

Naruto and I both nodded. He made hand signs and POOF! We were now at Mt. Myoboku.

End of Chapter 17!! Hope you liked it!^^ Comment and follow.