Ch.27: The Fourth Great Ninja War Part 2

Third POV

"If you touch my mommy... I will kill you." The new figure spoke as the two swords clashed. 

Madara looked up to see a girl no more than 18, turned today, standing in front of him. Long blonde hair blew in the breeze. Amber eyes narrowed to his eyes. Porcelain skin, plump lips, and beautiful all over. He was amazed at her sight. He had never seen anyone like her. 

Serena is now 18 since the time right now is her's and Naruto's birthday. 

She looks like the Hokage. An exceptional resemblance. Madara furrowed his eyebrows. 

"Who are you?" He demanded. Serena smirked. "Serena. Serena Senju. At your service." She proudly stated. The Uchiha's eye widened. 

Another Senju?? She is her daughter, considering her words from before. Hmm, her chakra is massive. More so than a tailed beast itself. Interesting.

She smirked at him as she saw his thinking face. "You're doing quite a lot of thinking aren't you, Madara?" she spoke up. Madara glanced at her and smirked. 

"Indeed. So it seems that you have come to fight? To protect your mother? What a shame. A young one protecting her elder." He taunted. 

Serena narrowed her eyes. What an ass... She growled at him. "Don't you dare say anything about shame and protection. My mother has taught me everything and protected me. Now, it is my turn to show that I haven't failed her. Unfortunately... I won't be the one fighting." She said. 

All of the other Kage's gathered around Serena. Tsunade, behind her, shakily stood up and walked towards Serena. She came behind her and her and grabbed her shoulder. 

"S-Serena? W-what are you doing here? Where have you been all this time??!!!!" she yelled out. Serena closed her eyes in frustration and relaxed before her temper blew. 

She looked over her shoulder and gave Tsunade a small smile. "I was busy. It was very important and needed my utmost attention." 

Tsunade looked at her daughter in disbelief. 

"What kind of task needed all of your attention?? What was MORE IMPORTANT THAN THIS WAR???" she screamed back. 

"Me." 

A voice said from behind. A couple of foot steps were heard and then stopped. Tsunade froze. Not only she, but everyone. The Kage's froze, Madara froze, and time itself froze. 

Tsunade recognized that voice. It cannot be... She hastily turned around and stared wide eyed at the figure. An audible gasp escaped from her lips as she looked over him. 

A man wearing a green robe with a fishnet suit under him. A red sleeveless cloak hanged off his two shoulders coming down above the knees. Regular ninja sandals and a huge scroll behind his back. Long white hair slightly tied back, cascaded down in spiky layers. 
....

....

....

"J-Jiraiya? Is that y-you?" the said man's ex-teammate wheezed out. He looked over and smiled at her. 

"I am. I'm back, Tsunade. It's really me in flesh and bones." he responded. She slightly shook her head. 

"Impossible! How is it that you're here??!! Is it Kabuto's reanimation jutsu?" Tsunade exclaimed. 

Serena smirked at her mother's words. She walked away from Madara and stood next to Jiraiya. He wrapped his arms around her shoulder and brought her close to kiss her forehead. 

"I would have done this earlier, but I guess we were in a rush." he spoke softly to his daughter. She smiled and shook her head. She hugged him back with all her might. 

"Serena get away from him!! He's probably an imposter!" her mother yelled out. 

"Isn't that Jiraiya, the Legendary Toad Sage?" 

"I thought he perished?"

"Is he alive from the enemy's jutsu?"

The Kage's muttered together in confusion as they stared at the familiar man. Serena rolled her eyes and grinned. 

"You're always so dramatic, mom. Who do you think is the one to bring Dad back?" she nonchalantly asked. 

"W-what? H-how? Did you? But how...? When??" 

Serena put her hands in a defend mode. "Relax mom. He's the real deal. I saved him from a jutsu the 3rd showed me. I don't have time to explain since I have more matters to attend to... but dearest Daddy will  be joining you in your fight while I go deal with the other enemy." 

Tsunade narrowed her eyes at Jiraiya. "How can I believe you? Prove it that you're indeed Jiraiya." 

"Dad why don't you say something that only mom would know..." Serena spoke up.

Madara watched from the sidelines carefully scanning his new opponent and gathering details on him.

Jiraiya scratched his head, thinking for some moment. A light bulb went off in his mind. 

"This was when we were about 20. It was a late night and we were coming out of the bar after drinking sake heavily. I took you home and you started taking off your----" 

"IT'S HIM" Tsunade interrupted before he could speak on anymore. How embarrassing! Why did he even bring up that thought!! She could feel herself redden a bit. She slightly coughed and shook her mind out of the thought.

Jiraiya grinned as he successfully was able to convince her. Serena smirked and raised an eyebrow standing next to Jiraiya.

"What exactly happened?~~~" she asked. Jiraiya opened his mouth to tell her, but Tsunade flashed in front of him and smacked his mouth with her hand. 

"Nothing a child needs to know... hehehe." 

Serena narrowed her eyes in suspicion. I'll find out some day! Just you wait...

Suddenly Madara flashed behind Jiraiya and tried to stab him with his katana. He failed. Jiraiya had quickly intercepted and caught the katana with his bear hand.

The Uchiha's eye widened at his strength. Serena mentally laughed at Madara's gawking face. 

"Anyways..." she spoke up getting attention, " I have to get going since I have other business... but I'm pretty sure you 5 Kage's plus Dad will be able to handle this Uchiha. I'm going to go and find the others. Kay?" 

Jiraiya looked back at her. "Go Serena. We'll handle everything here. Go help him." 

She nodded and started on her feet. "Chao! Have fun!" and waved goodbye. 

**Time Skip**

Serena was running in a clearing following a trail of chakra that someone purposely left behind. It was quiet as nobody was there at the moment. Only the sound of her footsteps were heard.