Ch. 23: The Five Kage Summit

Serena's POV

We had arrived in the Land of Iron, walking towards the building. Samurai's were guarding every inch of this land. All lined up together. We went inside the room. There was a long table with 5 big chairs, behind them there was a long poster of the villages. A bit above was a sitting area for the people who accompanied them. Two guards were permitted to stand behind the Kage.

"You must be the Sixth Hokage." a moderator spoke. I smiled and nodded. Everyone looked towards me.

"Serena? Your hokage, now?" Gaara asked. I looked towards him and tackled him into a hug. "It's nice to see you Gaara! And yes I am." he chuckled and we both stood up.

"Nice to see you Serena." Raikage said. I bowed towards him. "Same here Lord Raikage. It has been a while." he nodded.

"Please take your seats in your respected area." I went over to the chair that had the Leaf symbol within a flame.

"Please remove your Kage hats." We all quietly put our hats in front of us on the table. "In response to Raikage-sama's request, the five Kage have assembled here. I am Mifune, your moderator. The Five Kage Summit Conference is called into order."

"I shall speak first. Hear me." Gaara started.

"There's such a difference in Kage these days," the Tsuchikage spoke as he looked between Gaara and I. "To be a kage at your age is quite an accomplishment, Lord Kazekage. It seems your father trained you extremely well, except in the area of proper etiquette."

What an ass... I swear it's always old people that are manners this manners that. Old fashioned way. Old Geezer needs to look at the new generation now...

"You're probably right. It is the reason why I can be here as Kazekage." Gaara spoke. Tsuchikage started laughing. "You certainly are cocky." he then looked at me. "And you, the daughter of the 2 sannin. Your temper is vicious, and have connections with the Akatsuki. Can we really trust you?"

"Tsuchikage sama," Mizukage spoke, "Serena sama is the one who defeated the Akatsuki when they attacked Konohagakure. She is strong, I believe that she can be a great Hokage." I smiled and nodded at her in thanks.

"Tsuchikage sama..." I spoke. "Let's not forget that I have intel on them. More than any other villagers do. More than even my own village. Are you sure you want to rile me up." I told him with a smirk. He glared at me. "Gaara you may continue."

"I am a former jinchuriki. I was captured by the Akatsuki, they took my tailed beast and nearly killed me. So I consider the Akatsuki extremely dangerous. I sought the cooperation of the five Kage many times, but was ignored. Except by the previous Hokage. The responses have been far too slow."

"Hah!" Tsuchikage spoke, "How can the Hidden Villages of the Five Great Nations serve as an example when they allow their jinchuriki to be taken? It is an embarrassment! It is common sense to resolve this in utmost secrecy. Seeking the help of other lands just because of that is nonsense!"

I  rolled my eyes and spoke up. "It is time for you to change your old fashioned beliefs Tsuchikage sama. The times have been changing, if you stick behind, you may get trampled over." He glared at me again. I smirked back. I love taunting this guy... too funny.

**Time Skip**

We were now talking about how every one of the villages used the Akatsuki or was involved with them in some way except the Hidden Cloud Village.

Raikage glared at all of us, "Each and every one of you..."

"Hold your tongue, Raikage," Tsuchikage said, "Ultimately, it is because your village disregarded the disarmament efforts and sought powerful Ninjutsu. We had no choice but to counter by hiring the Akatsuki."

"WHAT!?" Raikage exclaimed as he glared at him.

"Everyone settle down. There is something I must inform." I said. All attention was on me. I smirked. "I know who the Leader of the Akatsuki is..."

The looked at me wide eyed. "Who??"

"Madara Uchiha." I said. They gave me confused looks.

"How is that possible? Hasn't he been dead for several decades?" Gaara asked.

"He is right," Tsuchikage spoke, "He died long ago."

"Ahh but that's where you are wrong. He is not dead. He is very much alive. No one can be suspicious of him being the leader because of death... but it makes sense. I have seen the Sharingan through his mask." I said.

"Are you saying he is immortal??" Raikage asked. I shrugged. "I am not sure. He could be. We just need to be cautious. We must come together."

"What are you trying to say?" Raikage asked impatiently. I rolled my eyes.

"I am trying to say that we should come up with an allied force." I said. Danzo spoke up. "That is a fine plan. We are in an emergency state. Cooperation is crucial."

I silently glared at him. I knew this was his plan all a long. Stupid old man. I'll be happy once you reach your demise.

"How about Danzo and his body guards." Mifune spoke up. My eyes shot wide open. I stood up and slammed my hands on the table.

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND OLD MAN! WHY NOT HAVE ONE OF THE KAGE'S AS THE LEADER OF THE ALLIED FORCE!" I yelled at him.

"I agree with Serena Sama!!...." Before he continued I spoke up. "I vote for the Raikage." Everyone became silent and looked at me shocked, even Raikage.

"Why me?" Raikage asked. I smiled. "Because I believe that he will do a fine job. Yes, he has anger issues... So do I. But let's not forget that the Cloud Village hasn't been tainted with the Akatsuki. They also have Killer B and he is the only jinchuriki who can control its beast. And yes Raikage, Killer B is very much alive and is away from the Akatsuki."

"WHAT??!!" I nodded . "Yes. Sasuke failed to catch him. He escaped. So I believe that Raikage sama is the best choice."

Suddenly White Zetsu appeared in front of us. "Hello!" he spoke with a grin.

"ZETSU!" I yelled.

"Sasuke Uchiha has snuck in.... Now where could he be hiding!!!" he mockingly told us. I rolled my eyes.

"What?!" Raikage yelled. "Let us all go and look for Sasuke!" Zetsu exclaimed.

Raikage flashed in front of him and held his neck. "WHERE IS HE!"

"No one in the Akatsuki talks," Gaara spoke up, "They are extremely loyal." Raikage punched a wall and ran out with Shee and Darui. I raised an eyebrow at him.

"His temper is a bit too much, isn't it? What was I thinking." I said as I hit myself on the head. All the Kages chuckled even during this situation.

I stayed inside as everyone went out. I didn't want to see Sasuke at the moment. I should probably heal the injured though. There will be a lot.

I calmly walked out and found injured Samurai. I quickly got to work. I knelt down and started healing them with my chakra. I ran through the halls healing one by one until I came in a huge, burned room with all of the Kage's standing and Sasuke on Madara's shoulder.

I smirked and crossed my hands. "So you have arrived Madara... I was wondering what took you so long." Everyone looked at me.

Madara chuckled. "Nice to see you Serena. I must say you have become more beautiful and powerful. I have come to talk about my plan. Project Tsuki no Me."

**Time Skip**

Madara had told all of us about the ten tails and the revival of it. He wanted to cast a super Genjutsu, infinite tsukiyomi. It will be on the mood and he will control all humans and unify the world. A world without hatred or war. Everything will become one.

I shook my head. This guy is fucking mental... huh. Even his actual identity other than 'Madara' shocked me when I read the manga...

"There is one thing for sure!! We will not hand over Naruto Uzumaki and Killer B!" I yelled at him. "I agree with Serena. We shall not." Gaara agreed.

"Very well," Madara said, "I hereby declare the start of the Fourth Great Ninja War."

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND!!" Tchuikage spoke up. "The next time we meet will be on the battlefield." Madara finished and disappeared using his jutsu.

All was silent. No one spoke. "Well then, what do we do now?" Tsuchikage asked.

"We have to form an Allied Shinobi force..." I replied. "It is the only way we can counter the power of the Seven Tailed beasts." Gaara said as he wrapped his hands around my shoulders. I wrapped mine around his waist and sighed.

"This war is to protect the two Jinchuriki. Naruto and Killer B." I said.

**Time Skip**

The other Kage's were heading out. I was still healing up the others and the Samurai's.

"I apologize for all of this mess, Mifune san. It seems everything got out of hand. Who would expect a ninja war.." I spoke as I rubbed my temples.

"It is alright Lord Hokage. The Samurai's will be here to defend the Shinobi force." he said. I smiled. I suddenly felt familiar chakra.

My eyes widened. That's Sasuke... and Kakashi..and Sakura and Naruto!!! Oh Shit!! I ran out of the building and headed towards the bridge.

Third POV

"Sasuke! Sakura is a fellow teammate! How can you attack her!" Naruto said as he looked at Sasuke.

"Was! a fellow teammate. I no longer belong." he smirked as he looked at the three.

"Now do you understand, Naruto, Sakura? His intent to kill is real. Sasuke is no longer the same person as before." Kakashi said. Sasuke tilted his head and menacingly smirked at Naruto.

"Sasuke... " Naruto asked as he walked up.  "What?" Sasuke replied.

"I heard the truth about Itachi from a guy named Tobi..." Sasuke's eye widened.

Before he could say anything he was suddenly punched back into the cliffs creating a crater. BOOM!! The unknown figure flashed and punched him again. Sasuke glided through the water landing in a crouch.

The figure flashed in front of Team 7.

"Nice to see you again... Sasuke."

End of Chapter 23!!! Hope you like it!^^Comment and tell me your opinion!!