Thirty

Shawn ~
            "Camila?" I walked into the room she was in to apologize to her for overreacting. I feel like I'm doing this far too often. She refused to look at me, so I began talking to her without any eye contact.
"I'm sorry." I put my hand on her shoulder, but she shrugged it off.
"I didn't mean to come off harsh to you. I think just the though of you with someone else killed me. I get a bit jealous at times."
I scratched the back of my neck.
She turned to me and hugged me. That was a surprise.
"It's alright Shawn, I still love you." She bit her tongue while smiling and played with my hair.
"You seem to be forgiving a lot recently." I told her as she curled her toes.
"I've been feeling guilty for all of the times I've done wrong. Like the whole letter situation..... I just feel like I over react a lot."
"Camila, I don't think you over react, you just have a lot of things going on in your mind. And that's perfectly fine with me."
I kissed her forehead as she smiled at me.
"So, what did you do about Austin?" I asked as she lied her head on my chest.
"I blocked his number. I really don't want to deal with him right now."
"Smart." She softly chuckled.
"Hey, we need to get ready for the I heart Radio Awards."
"Oh crap, I totally forgot about that."
I got up and walked over to our room, onto our closet to get an outfit for me to wear.
I've decided to go with a surprise look that no one would ever expect: a shirt with jeans.

Pretty unexpected, huh? Camila wore an extremely beautiful suit kinda thing. I'm going to be honest, I don't know the name of it. Don't blame me! I wear the same thing all day, everyday!

Isn't she stunning? When then get into my jeep and ride to the show

Sorry this was sucky.