Thirty-Five

Camila ~
             My lungs ached from screaming and my cheeks drowned in tears. Austin hovered his naked body over mine. Shawn can't hear me as he is taking a shower. I used all my might to get SOMEBODY'S attention, but failed. I attempted to push him off of me, but he gripped hard on my wrists. He took my dress off of me, leaving me in "non formal attire."
I hear the shower stop and loud steps rush and get closer to me. I look past Austin's face to see Shawn run at us. Shawn grabs Austin by the shoulder and punched him square in the face. Knocked Austin out cold. Austin's naked body lied on the carpet all spread out.
My body trembled at what just happened. I was just raped. Even more tears streamed down my face.
"Are you okay?! Oh my gosh, what did he do to you? Did he hurt you?" Shawn frantically asked me as he held me in his embrace. My lips quivered. How was I supposed to answer that? I didn't know how to answer that. I cried into his shoulder as he kissed the top of my head. I love Shawn and all but I don't even think I'm okay with him kissing my head. Yet, I still sit here; crying and just wearing a bra.
Shawn grabbed a blanket off of the couch and wrapped my body in it.
"I'm so sorry, baby." He caressed me in his arms. He grabbed his phone and dialed 9-1-1.