Thirty-Nine

(This book is about to end in one chapter. 😭 Hope you guys enjoy this ending.)

Shawn ~
            "This is the one." Camila slowly said as she pointed her finger to the glass. I took a good look at it and she want wrong. It was the perfect ring.
"It's gorgeous." She whispers. "Not as much as you." I whispered back. Her cheeks blushed at the compliment.
"So will this be the one you guys buy?" The old woman asked us, interrupting out moment. We looked at each other and back at her.
"Yes mam." We said in unison. Camila intertwined her hand with mine and a huge smile gleamed across her face.
-----

We bought the two rings, hers being the most beautiful, and got into the car. We are now on our way to the court house. Holy shit, in getting married at twenty-one. This is such an incredible feeling! This is so addictive. Well, love that is. I'm so fucking glad I get to marry her. The only person I want to spend the rest of my life with is her.
I look over to her staring off into the road. Fuck, even her side profile is so hot. She looked back at me with a confused face. "What?" She chuckled out. I put my eyes back on the road and smirked. "You're just extremely beautiful." She play punches my shoulder," shut up."
I drove into the courtroom parking lot and parked my car in a spot. I turned off the engine and looked at her.
"We're really doing this." I said as I took a deep breath. She clasped into my hand. "Yup..." She bluntly replied.
"I love you with every fiber in my body. I hope you know that." I said as I gazed into her eyes. She didn't even have to speak to tell me her answer.
"So," she started,"do we just sign papers...or can we do vows?" Her lightened up when the words 'vow' came out of her mouth.
"We can do vows right here and right now if you want." She smiled and squeezed my hand.
"Ok, I want to go first." She bit her tongue in her smile.
"Ok. Shawn, I never thought this day would come. The day where someone would actually love me. Today, we mark the rest of our lives together. Through the good and the bad and the even worse. When I was in that stupid coma, you stayed with me weeks upon weeks. I don't know if you know, but I could hear you the entire time. Every promise and regret and cry, I could hear it. No one would ever do such a thing for me.
Then there was that time when I wasn't even sure why you were dated me. I'm a piece of scum and,well, you're not. I was so confused about everything and you still stayed with me the entire time. Again, no one would ever do that for me.
Then there was that other time when I was touched in a place where I shouldn't be touched by someone who should really drink some bleach. Well, that was less than twenty-four hours ago, actually. Even through that shit you stayed with me.
I still don't know why you love my hideous self, but you do. I don't want to trade what we have for anything in the world. All I need is you and your love for the rest of eternity. I couldn't ask for anything else."
She finished her vow and wiped away the tears in her cheeks. I'm now coming to realize that she cries a lot. Like... A lot! I'm definitely fine with that.
"Ok, you go." Camila nudged me as she giggled.
"Alright. Well, how do I start this? Camila, you are my best friend of four years. It's crazy to say that I have the honor of marrying my best friend. Your  eyes compliment everything about you. Your personality brings a smile on my face and you're the only person that I want to make me smile. I also want to be able to make you smile for the rest of our lives. I want to love you until all of the stars fall out of the sky. Heck, even then I'll still love you.
I may not be the most handsome guy you'll meet in your life, or the richest, but you just know that I'll be the only person in the world that can love you the way that I do. I know this vow isn't the longest, but the length of words are nothing in compare to my love for you . God, this is cheesy, but just know I love you."
Camila fans her eyes from the tears and immediately wraps her arms around me. "Fuck." She says as she wipes the tears away on my jacket. "That was better than mine." She and I giggled. "It doesn't matter, let's go get hitched." I quickly pressed my lips onto hers and hopped out of the car to to open her door .