Chapter 18

Dustine's POV

"Dude! San punta mo?" Matthew asked me.

"I don't know." I shrugged.

After the dinner happened last night, I don't know what happened to me. I felt a little bit pissed off knowing that he spend her day with my beatfriend and I even held her hand for a second when she passed by at my side. Why did I do that in the first place? Fvck!

I sighed deeply as I sat down beside matthew. I haven't seen drake yet. Maagang umalis?

"Where's drake?" I asked him.

He shrugged. "Maagang umalis e, may pupuntahan daw sila ni crys? Ayun! Sinundo nya." He said. "ikaw? Bihis na bihis ka rin e, may pupuntahan ka? Naks! Iiwanan mo 'ko dude?"

"I'm not going anywhere" I looked away. "Where are they going? May sinabi ba sayo si drake?" I asked him.

"Mukhang interesado ka ah!" He chuckled "sa orphanage daw. Kila sister rose? Oo dun nga! Wala namang ibang orphanage na pinupuntahan si drake liban dun e. Madalas ka rin dun dati diba? Dun mo pa nga pinapasyal si--"

"Don't you dare mention her name matthew!" I glared at him.

"s-sorry dude, nakalimutan ko."

"tss! It's fine" I stood up.

"oh? Kala ko wala kang pupuntahan?"

"I changed my mind. I'll go ahead!" I said and left afterwards even I heard him still talking. I need to go somewhere, fvck that matthew! how careless is he for almost mentioning her name! Damn it!

I just shook my head before hopping in my car. How ridiculous I am for following them at the orphanage -_-

I was about to turn away when I saw her walking with justine through the playground while drake on the other hand is at their back watching them with a smile on his face. Sucks! Why did I felt something strange again? Damn!

She was smiling from ear to ear, the kids are happy too. The last time I went here was already 3 years ago. We always held our charity work here until now but I never wanted to join them unlike before that I always wanted to be here with her.

Anyway, being here is pointless if she's not with me.

That kid she was playing with was named after me, I'm dustine, he's justine. My princess likes him that much to the extent that she was the one who gave him a descent name. He's six years old now if i'm not mistaken. Magtthree palang sya the last time I played with him. Siguro ngayon hindi nya na ako kilala.

"Oh damn! I shouldn't let myself be here!" I shook my head and started the engine, I took a quick glance on her before leaving.

It was a wrong move for me to go back there. Now, everythings coming back on my mind from the moment I lose her. I lose the person who always mean the world to me.

I drove back to the unit where I found matthew sleeping while the television is still on. What the fvck? Is he even aware that he fell asleep?

"Tsk!" I turned off the television.

"uy! Bilis ah, nakauwi ka agad dude?"

"Not yet, I'm just your imagination tsk! You fell asleep and you didn't turn off the television. Galing mo no?" I said sarcastically.

"Nakatulog lang, tinatamad akong lumabas e"

"wala kang date?" I asked him.

He shook his head. "wala. Umalis si elha, pumunta sa paris."