11

Nathalia P.O.V

I left Stefan after our heart to heart. He needed to take it all in and I don't think it was helping with me there so I left him with his thoughts and went in search of my hybrid brother which took me a while but I eventually found him.

'' So found any wolves in the mountains ?'' I asked a smile on my face, Klaus turned around in his stool a look of anger on his face.

'' Where have you been ?'' He asked ignoring my previous question.

'' I have had a dagger in my heart.'' I answered my happy exterior gone and sadness hit me a like a bloody truck.

'' Who ?''

'' Elijah.'' I answered another one of his questions.

'' Of course, our dear brother tries to kill me and dagger's you. He is becoming more like father as the years go on.'' 

'' I said that but then I got daggered.'' 

'' That's not the only reason you were daggered though was it ?'' I sighed at his question and took his beer from his hand and had a swig and handed it back.

'' Nope, Elijah daggered me because I broke my word. I promised him that I wouldn't tell you about his plan on protecting Elena and you're demise but he found out and the Mystic Falls gang helped him out.''

'' I shouldn't of let you go back.'' He said even more anger in his tone. I placed my hand on his arm in a comforting manner and said

'' Niklaus it's in the past. I'm here now that all that matters now tell me about the day you became a hybrid and don't skip on the gruesome details.'' He smirked and bought me a beer and told me all about it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know it's short but this is my third upload in one night. I hoped you guys liked it. 

Also comment below with ways on how you want the story to go.

Do you want Nathalia to be with Stefan again or should she find a new love ?

And what about the rest of the Originals and let's not forget Mr Damon Salvatore. 

You can either comment or send me a direct message.

Love,
Petrova Flower x 

( I think we should change Elena's opinion on Mystic Falls. )

 )