Shocked

Chapter 102

Running up the stairs I gripped the gun tightly in my hand, ready to shoot as I rounded the corner, coming to a slow stop as I looked around the room and saw nothing.

Where is he? I thought as I walked around the room.

The room was dimly lit, with their only being a desk, TV, and a chair. Blood was sprayed on the wall and on the desk as I looked around. Stepping closer to the desk I noticed a heel of someone sneakers.

“Max!” I yelled as I ran to the desk, skiing to a fast stop. Looking down a took a step back when I noticed that the bloodied body didn’t belong to Max, but to one of the guards that were with Josh.

“What in the hell?” I whispered to myself as I covered my mouth.

“Something told me that you would come back.” says a voice from the doorway. Spending around I stood and stared at the person.

“Where is Max?” I yelled.

“Probably somewhere looking for you.”

I shook my head, “No I heard him. I heard him scream.”

“You want to know what I find very fascinating? The different sounds one makes when hit with different objects.”

“Why are you here Matthew?”

Flashing a despicable smirk Matthew takes a step towards me, “You know I’ve wanted to talk to you.”

Raising my gun up I say, “Don’t take another step.”

He smiled, “Now sweetheart, are you really going to use that on me?”

“If you give me a reason to I will.”

He takes another step towards me, with me taking another back. Within a blink of an eye he rushes me. Slamming me against the wall, I dropped the gun as he kicks it under the desk.

“Why are you doing this? I told you I don’t know where the chip is!” I yelled.

“Oh but darling this has to do with much more than the chip.”

“What are you talking about?”

Ignoring me Matthew holds me against the wall with his arm pressed against my throat. Using his free hand, he slowly ran his fingertip up my thigh and my side, making me shiver in disgust.

“Stop!” I cried.

Continuing to run his hand up he brushes against my chest as I pick up my foot and slam it in his as I yelled, “I said stop!”

Moving his arm from my throat he grabs both of my shoulders as he slams me into the wall. Locking my legs in-between his, my head spun from the impact, but it only lasted a second as Matthew began brushing his lip against jawline.

“I know Matthew is not your real name!” I blurted out trying to get him to stop.

Matthew looks up and stares into my eyes, “Oh really? And how is that?”

My voice shook a bit, “Nothing on file, records or anything that is in the system says that Matthew Carter exists.”

“I never told you my last name.”

“No but I have connections.”

Matthew stares at me for a moment before losing his grip, “Well I guess that cat is out of the bag now, isn’t it?”

“Who are you?” I asked as Matthew takes a step back.

“Friends call me Andy.”

“Andy?” I repeat as I searched my head trying to remember that name. Flashes of Niall’s files kept circling my head as I say, “Andy Samuels, You’re friends with Liam.”