"You're afraid of me now."

Chapter 138

“Great job you guys! 4 days till the recital!” says Miss Annabelle as we turn as we wrap up practice.

Grabbing my bag Kevin and Jesy corner me obviously pissed off.

“Wait, you actually going to meet him? Like by yourself?” ask Jesy.

I nod, “Yeah.”

Kevin shakes his head, “No, not happening, I’m coming.”

“Kevin,” I start.

“Kitten no, I know you have this undying trust for him but right now I don’t like he operates.”

“I agree with Kevin.” She says.

“I’m going to be okay, I talked to him earlier we’re meeting up at the condo.”

“Great,” says Kevin, “I’ll follow you there.”

“Kevin I said I was fine.”

“And I said that I was coming.”

Adjusting my strap on me I say, “You remember that talk we had like a few weeks ago, with you saying you wouldn’t hover?”

He nods.

“Your hovering.”

“No, I’m trying to keep you safe.” He says.

“Niall isn’t going to hurt me, I promise.” I say.

“If you’re not letting Kevin go can you at least, call Max, or Harry?” clapping her hands together Jesy says, “You know better yet, why don’t you go talk at Alex’s.”

I looked at her, “Are you insane?”

“No.” she says.

“That’s actually a good idea, you know what I’ll call and let her know you’re on your way.” Pulling out his phone Kevin went to call Alex as I grab his hand.

Looking up at me, I shake my head as I say, “Do you trust me?”

He nods, “Of course.”

“Then please, trust me with this. I mean it’s Niall, for god sakes.” I say.

Kevin raises a brow, “Is that supposed to make me feel better?”

I sigh, “Look, I’ll send you a text when we’re done talking okay?”

“One hour.” He says, “You talk and if I don’t hear from you in a hour I’m coming over, regardless.”

I nod, “Fine, deal.”

Hugging me Jesy says, “Call me later?”

I nod, “I will.”

Walking off in one direction I headed to my car with Kevin following.

“So is walking me to my car becoming an everyday thing?” I ask.

“Do you not want me to?” he ask.

“No, I just,” pushing loose strains of hair out my face I say, “You don’t have to.”

“I don’t mind it.” He says.

I nod.

We walk in silence for a few minutes as I say, “So are you nervous for the show in a few days?”

He shakes his head, “Nah, we’re going to kill it.”

I smile, “I hope so, or all of these practices and bruises would have been for nothing.”