Drunk

Chapter 136

“You’re kidding right!” yells Jesy as we sit on the floor stretching.

I shook my head, “Nope, this is the same shit he pulled last year. He said that he was working a job, but he was practically screwing Krista.” 

“Ew.”

“Same thing I thought.” I say as I begin stretching my arms. My shoulder was still tender, but with the pain meds Kevin gave me I was able to tolerate it.

“So what do you think he’s doing?” 

I shook my head, “I honestly have no idea, but all I know is that whatever is going on he has been having major attitudes and drama with me for no reason.”

“You don’t think he’s cheating do you?”

I shook my head, “Honestly I don’t have a clue, but I intend on finding out.”

Walking in front of the room Johnny whistles drawing all of our attention to him.

“You guys ready to dance? We have 1 week before our show, and we have to be ready.” Says Johnny.

“With how everything is going and thanks to our leaders,” Jesy pats my hits her foot next to mine as she looks up and over to Kevin, “Will do great.”

“Great! With that being said, Kevin, Melissa, you ready to take the floor?” says Johnny.

“Depends on what you mean by take.” I smile as I stand.

“Don’t worry Kitten, we won’t be stealing.” Says Kevin as he walks towards me.

“I know that jack ass.”

Kevin smiles, “Have anyone ever told you how sexy you are when you curse?”

“Has anyone ever told you how obnoxious you are when you speak?”

He shrugs, “Probably.”

“Stop flirting and let’s dance!” says a dancer named Debby.

“Nobody is flirting. I know I sure as hell ain’t flirting with this jerk.”

“Ouch Kitten, that almost hurt my feelings.”

“Oh trust me when you think about it later, it’ll hurt.”

“Hmm, who knew you could get so rough Kitten. I’m turned on.” As he drinks his water.

“Kevin your always turned on.” Says Jesy.

Shaking my head I laugh as I says, “Play the music before you start to inflate this boys ego.”

“Too late.” He smirks.

I roll my eyes as I say, “Let’s just get this over with.”

Standing up everyone gets up as Debby turns on the stereo. 

We’re all standing there ready when the beat to Britney Spears ‘Toxic’ comes on. Turning around we all start laughing as we looked at her.

“Are you kidding me?” laughs Jesy.

“What? I’m sick of that master mix we have to practice to. Let’s shake it up a bit. What do you say Mel?”

Looking around I smile as I take Kevin water bottle, turn to him as I sing, “Baby can’t you see, I’m calling. A guy like you should wear a warning, your dangerous, I’m falling.”

Kevin smiles as he takes the bottle from me tossing it across the room as the second verse comes on. Taking my hand he spins me around as he brings me to face him again. Placing my hand on his chest backing him up. Raising his hand for me to take, the girls already partnered up, follow as we begin to tango around the room as we sings, “With a taste of your lips I’m on a ride.” We all flowed around the room laughing and having fun. Kevin picks me up and spins me as I laugh nonstop. We did that throughout the whole song. When it finale finished we couldn’t stop laughing at the way the guys attempted to sing along to Britney. Walking to the stereo while pressing a hand to her chest Debby says, “Okay, okay, I’m done. We can get to work now.”