Chapter 26

Mallory's POV

It had been two weeks since the cruise and I was glad it was over I was trying really hard to forget everything that happened but that was a lot harder than I thought because I was constantly thinking about Nick. I let out a sigh and look around the room then pull an empty box out from under my bed I throw in every Backstreet Boys CD, Poster and anything else I owned that reminded me of them. I walk downstairs with the intention of throwing all of it away but stop when I hear a knock on the door, I sit the box down then walk to the door and open it and see Kevin standing there. He looks confused when he sees me "Uh is Vanessa home?" I laugh "Yeah she's here the two of us are roommates come on in I'll get her for you." Kevin walks in the house and I walk upstairs to find Vanessa.

Vanessa's POV

I look up when Mal walks in my room "Hey Mal what's up?" She smiles "we have company you should come say Hello." I wasn't expecting anyone but I follow her downstairs to the living room and I stop when I see Kevin standing there in the middle of the room. "Kevin!!!" He smiles at me "Hey Ness." I run over and hug him then wrap my arms around his neck and he wraps his arms around my waist. I look up at him and he kisses me I kiss back then pull away and he looks at me "I've missed you Ness." "I've missed you too Kevin." He runs his fingers up and down my arms "How about we go out for dinner tonight?" I smile "I'd love to go with you."

Stacey's POV

I hear a knock on the door I know it isn't Mal or Vanessa they would text me when they got here or just walk in the house I walk over and open the door and see Howie standing on the door step. He looks at me "Hey Stacey." "Howie?" He wraps his arms around my waist then kisses me I kiss back and wrap my arms around his neck then he pulls away. "Are you going to invite me in or do I have to stand outside all day?" I smile and step back "Come on in." He walks in the house and I shut the door behind him and we both sit on the couch and he looks over at me "Would you like to go on a date with me tonight?" I nod my head "I'd like that."

Kevin's POV

That night Vanessa and I go to dinner and she tells me what her and her friends have been doing since the cruise ended and I tell her what the guys and I have been up to since then too. After dinner we go for a walk then we go back to her house we walk in and I kiss her then wrap my arms around her waist she kisses back and we walk upstairs to her bedroom. We walk in the room and I pull off my shirt and push her back on the bed then start kissing down her neck she tilts her head back and runs her fingers through my hair she grabs it then pulls me down to her and kisses me. Her hands travel down my chest and stomach then she unzips my jeans and I pull them off then throw them in the floor.

Howie's POV

After Stacey and I have our date we get back in the car and drive back to her house she unlocks the door and I walk in behind her then she shuts and locks the door behind us. I look around the room "I like your house it is really nice." She smiles "Thank you." I kiss her and she kisses back then takes my hand and leads me into her bedroom we walk in and she quickly unbuttons my shirt I pull it off and toss it in the floor. I kiss down her neck and we both get on her bed then she wraps her arms around my neck and trails her fingertips down my stomach. She unhooks my belt then unzips my pants then I take them off.

Mallory's POV

I'm on the couch and I can hear the noises coming from Vanessa's room I can even hear her and Kevin laughing I let out a sigh then walk down the hall and open the closet and dig out a sleeping bag, pillows and extra blankets. I walk outside and form a makeshift bed on the grass then lay down and pull the blankets over then hold one of the pillows against my chest. The sky is an endless sea of stars the moon is full and lights up the sky and the only noise I hear are the crickets chirping. This nice but what would make it better was if someone was here to share this with me. I missed Nick the most at night I missed falling asleep and waking up next someone and being held in his arms I let out a sigh then curl up deeper under the blankets as loneliness washes over me a few minutes later I fall asleep.

 I missed Nick the most at night I missed falling asleep and waking up next someone and being held in his arms I let out a sigh then curl up deeper under the blankets as loneliness washes over me a few minutes later I fall asleep

The next morning, I feel someone shaking me I groan "Go away Vanessa." "I'm not Vanesa." I yawn and open my eyes and I'm blinded by the sun at first I blink a few times then see Kevin standing above me. "Oh hey Kevin." "Hey Ness is making breakfast did you sleep out here all night?" I yawn and sit up "Yeah it wasn't that bad though." I stand up and Kevin starts helping me pick up the stuff I brought out side "Thank you." He smiles "No problem." I look at him "You're trying to get on good side aren't you?" He laughs "Well you are one of her friends so I didn't think it would hurt my chances any." We both laugh and walk in the house he walks in the kitchen with Vanessa and I go to the hallway to put away the blankets and other things.