Chapter 51

Howie's POV

I walk out of Stacey's room and walk down the hospital hallway until I get to the waiting room when I walk in the rom I see all of the guys sitting there with their girls right by their sides. Brian gets out of his chair first and the rest of the group follows I look at them then Kevin looks at me "How did it go?" I smile "We have a baby girl and Stacey is ready for visitors now." They all follow me down the hall back to her room I open the door and they wall walk in behind me.

Stacey's POV

When the group walks in the room the first person to take Caroline are Brian and Leigh Anne he peels over her shoulder and looks down at Caroline then starts doing his Donald Duck impression and she stares up at him with a serious expression on her face. Vanessa takes her then sits down in a chair Kevin stands over both of them then reaches down and tickles my daughter the two of them were going to be great parents when they had kids, next she is passed to Mallory and Nick hovers by her side while Caroline is in her arms they would be good parents too I couldn't wait until everyone else in the group got to experience the feeling of being parents.

Howie's POV

We get to go home a few days later and show Caroline the nursery that night when she goes to sleep Stacey and I get ready for bed as well she was tired and still sore from giving birth. It feels like I haven't even been aslepp for an hour when I hear Caroline's cries through the baby monitor I sit up then look over at the clock it's one thirty in the morning I yawn then go in the kitchen and fix a bottle then walk in the nursery. I pick Caroline up then walk over and sit down in the rocking chair and hold her against my chest then start giving her the bottle after she is fed I burp her and change her diaper and a few minutes later she goes right back to sleep. I go back to the bedroom then go to bed and fall asleep a few hours later I hear Caroline's loud cries again this time Stacey gets up out of bed. I yawn and roll over it was going to be a long few months until Caroline started sleeping all night but even on her first night I could tell that she definitely had healthy lungs.