Chapter 54

Vanessa's POV

It was another warm beautiful morning in Honolulu the birds were chirping, the sun was brightly shining, all sorts of exotic flowers bloomed in bright vivid colors and the blue of the ocean glistened as the waves rolled up on the shore. I stand outside on the balcony and admire the beauty of it all after Mallory and Nick got married Kevin and I stayed in Hawaii for a mini vacation every morning I would stand outside and watch the sun come up and take in the fresh morning air it helped settle my nauseated stomach that had insisted on greeting me every morning one thought kept going over and over in my head "I have to tell him, I have to tell him." I turn around and look inside when I see Kevin I knew that today was the day I was finally ready to tell Kevin that I was pregnant.

Kevin's POV

I begin to stir and reach over to the other side of the bed but it was cold and empty I open my eyes and smile as I turn over and see Vanessa standing out on the balcony looking out at the view. I slip out of bed and grab my pajama pants then put them on and quietly walk over out on the balcony I walk up behind her and wrap my arms around her waist then whisper in her ear "Good morning beautiful." I know she is smiling as she answers back "Good morning sleepy head." She turns around and faces me and I kiss her on the nose I see a serious look come over her face and I can tell she wants to talk about something. She looks up at me "I should have told you sooner but with Nick and Mal's wedding there hasn't been a right time." I begin to get nervous and I wonder if something has happened or if I have done something wrong "What is it Ness what's wrong?"

Vanessa's POV

This was it I take a deep breath then slowly exhale "I'm pregnant." there I said it I finally told Kevin I've been waiting weeks to say those words It felt wonderful that I was going to be a mom the news hadn't quiet sunk in for me until right now. I watch Kevin's face but he just stares back at me he hasn't said anything yet so I start to get concerned "Kevin?" Babe are you okay?" He blinks a few times then looks at me "What did you say?" I smile "I'm pregnant Kev."

Kevin's POV

I was lost in thought Ness was pregnant with my baby that means... A BABY!!! "A baby we're going to have a baby?!!" Ness laughs at the look on my face "Yes!!!" I can't believe it "I'm going to be a dad!!" I pull Ness to me then wrap my arms around her waist and hug her "This is fantastic we're having a baby!!." I pull away then look her in the eyes then kiss her with every ounce of love and passion that I have for her.