Chapter 57

Nick's POV

Mallory keeps throwing up for another two weeks before she finally gives in and lets me take her to the doctor we sit in the waiting room for awhile with her head on my shoulder and I start running my fingers through her hair. We get called back and they run several tests on her I'm nervous the whole time because I'm afraid there is something really wrong with her the doctor walks in and we are both surprised because this guy could be Kevin's twin I look over at Mallory and she looks back at me then I look at the doctor as he is walking over to Mallory. "I'm Conrad I'll be your doctor." She nods her head and he opens her chart "Your test came back everything is normal but your pregnancy test was positive you are three weeks pregnant congratulations we can do an ultrasound to see how everything looks right now." We follow Kevin's twin down the hall to a different room where he starts the ultrasound he moves it around after he pours gel on Mallory's stomach he looks over at us "Well the three of them all look very healthy." I look back at him "Three of them?" He nods his "Yes Mr. Carter your wife is having twins." Twins the room starts spinning then everything turns dark when I wake up I see Mallory sitting there she looks at me and shrugs her shoulders "You said you wanted kids." I was going to be a dad and we were having twins.

" I was going to be a dad and we were having twins

Kevin's POV

Kevin's POV

I was going to hang out with the guys for a bit but Vanessa was only days away from her due date and I wasn't really sure about going out and leaving her alone. I look at her "Are you sure you don't me to stay home with you?" She takes a deep breath and looks at me "Kev I'm fine if anything happens I will call you and you can meet me at the hospital." I hear a horn from outside and I look at Vanessa "I'll see you later." She kisses me and I kiss back "I love you Ness." She nods and smiles "I love you too Kev." I grab my phone then put it in my pocket and walk out of the house.

Vanessa's POV

Two hours after Kevin leaves I start having contractions that escalate very quickly I take a deep breath and try to breathe through them. I feel my shorts get wet and I realize that my water broke I grab my phone and call Kevin then wait a few minutes and he finally answers the phone "Hey Ness how are you feeling?" I feel a strong contraction and I tighten my grip on the phone "I'm having contractions and my water just broke." His tone changes "I'll be there soon Ness hang in there." He hangs up and I walk over to the closet then grab my bag and the diaper bag we have had packed for weeks. When I reach the hospital and I'm being put in my delivery room Kevin is out in the waiting room calling our families and the guys. I look up and smile when my doctor walks in the room "Hello Dr.Conrad." He smiles "Hello Mrs.Richardson looks like you baby has decided to come a little early." I nod "Is that a bad thing?" He picks up my chart "I've been doing this job for five years the first baby is always either early or late don't worry everything is fine."

Kevin's POV

I walk in Vanessa's room and stop when I see her doctor I'm surprised this guy looks like he could be my twin brother my parents would tell me if I had a twin right? He looks at me "Hello I'm Dr.Conrad you must be Mr,Richardson." I nod my head "Yeah I'm Kevin." I walk over and sit in a chair by Vanessa's bed and a few hours later it is time to meet our baby I stand by the bed and hold her hand. I'm right here Ness." She lays her head back on the pillow then lets out a loud scream when a strong contraction rips through her she squeezes my hand as she pushes and I feel her nails dig into my hand. "Push again." She does and a few seconds later I hear crying come from the end of the bed the doctor passes the baby to the nurse "It's a boy." I kiss Vanessa and she kisses back I move some of her hair that has stuck to her head "We have a son Ness it's a boy." A few minutes later he's placed in our her arms and I get my first look at my son he has black hair and blue eyes my son looks like me.

" A few minutes later he's placed in our her arms and I get my first look at my son he has black hair and blue eyes my son looks like me