Chapter 41

Stacey's POV

The next morning I wake up and our room is still dark I sit up and look over at the clock and it reads nine and I wonder if it is messed up. The next thing I hear is a short clap of thunder then I see a flash of lightning through the window I get out of bed and see a piece of paper in the floor I pick it up and read it, it's an announcement that all out door activities have been cancelled for the day due to the weather. I walk over and look out the window and see rain pouring down I walk over and get back in bed then start kissing down Howie's chest he wakes up and looks at me "Morning Stac." I sit up and look at him and kiss him then he kisses back this time there is a louder clap of thunder and Howie looks up at me "I think we should stay in bed all day." I nod my head "I agree." Then he rolls on top of me.

Vanessa's POV

A loud clap of thunder wakes me up and I curl up closer to Kevin he wakes up and wraps his arms around me I sigh and look up at him "Looks like we get to stay in bed all day." He smiles "that won't be so bad Ness." I lay my head on his chest and he starts running his hand up and down my waist "have you thought about what kind of wedding you want?" I look up at him "Definitely not a princess wedding I want it to be big but simple too." He nods his head "I don't have a problem with it I like it Ness." I kiss him and wrap my arms around his neck he kisses back then looks down at me "I can't wait to marry you Ness." I felt the same way about him "I can't wait to marry you Kev."

Nick's POV

The sound of rain wakes me up I yawn as Mallory curls up closer to me so far the only problem with her is she likes to sleep in a very cold room which makes me freeze to death so I have to use extra blankets at night. I look at the extra blankets on the bed and I know what we are doing today, she wakes up and looks at me "Hi Nicky." I smile when she calls me that "Morning Mal." I start running my fingers through her hair and I wrap my arms around her "It's raining." She looks up at me "What are we doing today?" I look down at her "we are building a blanket fort." We both get out of bed then start moving things around in the room I walk over to the bed and take off all of the blankets and sheets and we start building the fort. Once we finish with the fort she grabs our pillows off the bed then hands them to me I crawl inside and lay them down she disappears for a few minutes then crawls in and I notice she is wearing my shirt and a pair of my shorts and she has her laptop in her hands too. I lay back on the pillows and she puts the laptop in our laps and pulls up Netflix then we start watching the walking dead I reach over and grab the walking dead blanket I got her then pull it over us and she lays her head on my chest. This was a good way to spend a rainy day.

 This was a good way to spend a rainy day