•2•

Sorry For Any Mistakes

Jamal

I Walked In The Crib And Plopped Down On The Couch. I'm Tired As Hell. I Pulled My Phone Out And Saw It Was 1 In The Morning. I Know Jas Finna Come Down Here Yelling.

I Don't Know Why This Girl Keep Treating Me Like I'm Still 12. I Got Up And Went To The Kitchen. I Grab A Glass And Open The Fridge Grabbing The Kool Aid. I Pour Me A Glass And Sat Down.

Jasmine Walked In The Kitchen And Stood There. She Looked At Me And Laughed.

"Where You Been Mal?" She Asked Eating Her Hot Cheetos. Her Body Going Be Messed Up, Eating All That Hot Ass Shit.

"I Was Just At Q House Not On The Street, Time Got Ahead Of Us That All Jas."

"Alright." She Said Walking Out The Kitchen. What The Hell Done Got Into Her. She Didn't Yell For The First Time.

I Shook My Head And Got Up Going Upstairs. I Went In My Room And Took Off My Clothes and Laid Down.

A Nigga Gotta Get Up For School Tomorrow. I Close My Eyes And Went To Sleep.

.....................

I Walked In The School Building And To My Locker. I Saw Kelly Standing Next To It.

"What?" I Asked As I Put In My Code. She Sucked Her Teeth.

"Don't Be Rude Remember I'm The Mother Of Your Child." She Said. I Laughed.

"What You Going Do Keep Her Away From Me Because I Don't Want To Be With You?" I Asked Closing My Locker.

"I Wasn't-." She Was Cut Off By Bre One Of The Girls Im Fucking.

"Hey Jamal, You Still Coming Over This Weekend?" She Asked Blocking Kelly. I Wrap My Arms Around Her And Threw The Peace Sign Up At Kelly.

"I'll Pick Up My Daughter After School." I Said Walking Off With Bre. It's Not That I Have A Problem With Kelly Its Just That She Clingy. She Want Us To Be Together Because We Got A Child.

I'm Not Into All That. It's Was A Mistake, But I Don't Regret Yasmine At All. She My Everything, I Love That Lil Girl. I Love Kelly To For Giving Me Her, But I'm Not About To Be With Her, No Sir.

Me And Bre Walked In Class And Set Down.

"Early Today Mr. Love." Ms. Troup Said. I Smiled.

"Yes Ms. Troup I Came To Get My Learning On Today, Can We Force On Today Adjective And Not Me?" I Asked Smirking At Her.

"Sure." She Went To The Board And Start Writing Somethings On It. The Teachers Here Got It Out For Me. I Don't Know Why Because I'm Always In Class I Might Come Late But I'm Here.

Queen

I Walked Inside Of Jasmine Store And Saw Her Lil Ass Walking Around Putting Up Stuff. I Walked And Put My Purse Behind The Counter And Walked Up To Her.

"Hey Midget." She Looked At Me And Smiled.

"Hey, What You Doing Here?"

"Came To Help Out, Damon At Work And Keshia At School I Was Bored." She Laughed. I Don't Work My Boyfriend Take Care Of Me And Our Daughter. He The Type Of Man That Don't Like His Female Working Unless It's Housework. I'm Like A Housewife. I Do Have My Own Online Make Up Business But That's Online. I Ship Whatever They Want.

"Well You Know What To Do, I Doubt If We Get Busy Today." She Said Putting Tags On Stuff. I Went To The Back And Grab What She Had Labeled To Go To The Front. She Must Be Getting Ready For Her Friday Sale.

I Walked Back To The Front And Start Hanging Up The Clothes And Putting Tags On Them. I Saw Two Girls Walk In And Jasmine Went To Tend To Them.

Her Store Get A Business, She The Beginning Of The Weekend When It Slow. I Help On Days I'm Bored And Don't Have Nothing To Do At Home.

Jasmine

I Was Helping This One Girl Out And The Other Was Just Getting On My Damn Nerves.

"I Might Look Fat In This." She Said Looking In The Mirror. I Rolled My Ass. This Bitch About To Get Slap, If She Say Somethings Else.

"Keke Just Get It Damn, With Your Annoying Ass." The Other Girl Said. I Smiled Because She Just Saved Her Friend From Getting Cursed Out. I Walked To The Register With Them Behind Me. I Stood On My Stool And Start Ringing Up Their Things.

"This Your Place Right?" The Girl I Was Helping Asked.

"Yes It Is." I Said Smiling. I Open This Place About Two Years Ago, With The Money My Daddy Left Me When He Went To Prison. I Had To Do Something With That Dirty Money. She Smiled Up At Me.

"You Really Be Getting Business Up In Here."

"When You Want The Best Quality Of Clothing Then You Know Where To Shop, Your Total Is $73.12." I Said. She Pulled Out A Hundred Dollars Bill And I Check To See If It Was Real. I Open The Register And Put It Under. I Took Out Her Changed And Handed It To Her With The Rest Of Their Things. They Walked Out And I Got Down And Sat Down.

"Why You Was Looking So Irritated?" Queen Asked Walking Up To Me.

"Because The Black Bitch Wouldn't Shut Up About How She Was Going Look In A Outfit, I'm Going Look Fat In This Or This Going Make My Butt Look Flat." I Said Sipping My Naked Juice. Queen Laughed.

"You Know They Gotta Look Good To Meet They Next Baby Daddy." Queen Said Sitting Down.

"Well Her Ass Should Have Went To Another Damn Store, What Time Damon Get Off Work?" I Asked Looking At Her.

"1 In The Morning, These Damn Hours Getting Out Of Control, Be Having My Baby Coming Home Tired, Keshia Be Trying To Stay Up Just To See Him."

"Aww It's Going Get Better For Him And Y'all, I'm Thinking About Locking Up Early Today."

"Fine With Me I Was Just Bored Sitting In That House, Want To Go To The Club Friday?"

"Sure I Could Use A Girl Night Out, Dealing With Jamal Is Tiring."

"How Is That Knucklehead?"

"Same Old Same Jamal, Running The Streets And Want To Be A Thug."

"Let Him Be, He Not A Bad Kid." I Shook My Head. I Know He Not A Bad Kid. I Just Want He To Be More For Yasmine And His Damn Self. He Got A Child To Take Care Of.

Comment/Vote 😊