•37•

Sorry For Any Mistakes

Jazz

"You Here Why?" I Asked My Mom As I Tape Up The Boxes In My House. I Haven't Talked To Her Since She Told Me That Shit. Your Only Son And Grandkids.

"I Came To Stop You, You Can't Leave Atlanta." I Chuckles And Looked At Her.

"Why Can't I, Nobody Going Stop Me." I Said Standing Up To Her. She Looked At Me With This Sad Face. Now Here Come The Acting Part.

"Why Are You Doing This To Me Jazz, You're Moving Away With This Girl That You Got Pregnant On A One Night Stand And Now Engaged To, You Don't Know Nothing About Her."

"I Know Everything I Need To Know About Her, I'm Engaged To Her Because No Only Do I Love Her But I'm In Love With Her, She The Mother Of My Unborn And Going Be The Mother Figure For The Twins, It's Doesn't Matter Anymore Because We're Moving."

"Kia Was Right, You Let That White Bitch Brainwash You, You Never Let A Female Come Between You, Me Or Kia Now Look At You, Moving To Whole Different State With Some Female You Been Knowing For Five Months."

Can You Believe This Woman, Her And Kia Was Working Together And Against Me. They Never Was Happy About Me Having Another Baby. If It Wasn't With No Black Woman They Didn't Want Nothing To Do With Her. They Racist As Hell.

"Goodbye Loris." I Said Walking To The Door And Opening It Up For Her. She Walked And Turn And Looked At Me.

"I Hope She Break You And Your Kids Heart." I Shook My Head And Shut The Door In Her Face. She Just Pissed Me The Fuck Off. I Mean Really, So Now I'm Thinking You Sat The Whole Thing Up With Kia. She Probably Know Where The Bitch At. I'm Not About To Stress Myself Over Her And Her Selfish Ways.

She With Supposedly Sperm Donor So I'm Going Be With Jasmine My Soon To Be Wife. She A Good Woman And Good With The Girls.

I Love Her, She Love Me And My Kids, That She Took Under Her Wings. What Other Female Will Do That, Especially Two Girls And A Nigga That's Ain't Bout Shit, Because I Ain't I Do What I Gotta Do To Take Care Of Me And Mines.

Somebody Start Knocking On My Door And I Got Up And Looked Out The Peephole. I Shook My Head When I Saw My Lil Cousin. I Haven't Talked To These Folks In Months. I Think This Nigga Just Got Out Of Juve. I Open The Door And He Walked In With Bags.

"Where You Going My Nigga?" I Asked Shutting The Door Behind Him. He Sat His Things Down And Sat On The Couch.

"I'm Coming To California With You, The Twins, And That Fine Fiancée You Got." He Said Licking His Lips.

"Nigga You Better Keep Your Hands Lips And Nasty Thoughts To Your Damn Self Or We Going Be Fighting About That One."

"I Know Man, So You Going Let Me Come With Y'all?" He Asked Looking Up At Me. I Looked At Him And Folded My Arms.

"How Did You Know I Was Moving?"

"You Know My Momma Your Momma Been Talking, I Over Heard Them And Like What The Hell Might As Well Come Ask."

"Nigga You 17 What Your Momma Going Say, I Just Can't Take Nobody Else Child With Me."

"Fuck Her, She Don't Care About Me, She Care About Briana Her Golden Child, Which Ain't So Golden Now Because She Three Months Pregnant And Don't Know Who Her Baby Daddy Is."

"Bri Pregnant Hell Naw, She Always Talked To Me About Going To College And Becoming A Lawyer Now She Knocked Up, Damm I Know Your Momma Was Disappointed."

"Hell Naw She Wasn't, She Was Happy, She Like I'm About To Have My First Grandchild, She Even Said Bri Can Go To College And She'll Take Care Of Her Baby."  I Just Shook My Head That's How My Aunt Jen Is. Bri Damn Never Thought I'll See This Day.

"Well I'm Going Have To Talk To My Fiancée About It, But If You Go Up There Get A Job And Try And Finish School I'm Down, It'll Be Good To Have One Piece Of My Family Up There."

"Alright, California Here Come The Love Doctor!"

"Hell Naw, See That Not Going Happen You Not Going Be Fucking Off The Chain Either, My Nigga."

"Alright." I Nodded My Head And Pulled Out My Phone Calling Jasmine. Gotta Run Everything Down With Her.

Jasmine

"Jazz I Don't Care, If That What You Want Then Let's Him Come." I Said As I Ate My Food. The Girls Were With Me While Jazz Did The Packing At His House. My Packing Is Done. I Hire Some People, He Didn't Want That.

"Ok, I Ran Everything Down To Him, He Said He'll Go And Finish School And Get A Job, You Know I Had To Run It Across You First."

"Well That's Good, You're Have A Family Member With You, Why Your Mom Sent Me This Rude Ass Text Message Saying How Wrong I Was From Taking You Away From Her And Kia." I Said Thinking About What His Momma Sent Me. I Didn't Even Reply Back Because I'm Not About To Stress Over No Old Jealous Bitch. Yep I Said It.

"Don't Worry About Her Ass, She Just Mad I'm Leaving But She Doesn't Care, She Only Care About The Fact That's You White And Not Black." I Shook My Head. That Is Crazy. I Didn't Even See His Mother As The Racist Type. She Looked So Sweet And Innocent But She Fooled The Hell Out Of Me. Especially When I Got That Text.

"I'm Not Worried About It, I'm So Happy We About To Find Out What We Having Tho." I Said Full Of Excitement. He Laughed, But I'm More Than Excited.

"What I Want To Ask You, Don't Be Mad." Jazz Said And My Smiled Dropped.

"What Is It?"

"I Was Wondering If I Could Like Find Out The Sex Of The Baby And Keep It From You Until Your Baby Shower, It Will Be Somethings Cute And Romantic." I Thought About It, It Will Be Cute And Romantic But I Never Saw Him In That Area.

"Fine, You Can Find Out What We're Having, I Just Want To Name It."

"That's Fine Because I'm Not Good At Names."

"Awe Baby, I Gotta Go The Girls Calling Me, We're See You Tonight Right."

"Yea, Love You."

"Love You To." I Hung Up The Phone And Got Going Downstairs To The Other Part Of The House Where The Girls Were. I Love My Life Now.

Comment/Vote 😊