Part One Of 21

Sorry For Any Mistakes

Queen

"Come On Now We Going Be Late For Jasmine Dinner Party." I Said Pushing Damon. He Talking About Having Another Baby Now. He Crazy, I'm Thinking About It But I Don't Know. We Haven't Even Talked To Keshia About It Yet.

"Alright I'll Leave You Alone Now But When We Get Back That Ass Is Mines."

"Ok Daddy." I Said Finishing My Make Up. Keshia Ran In Here And I Looked At Her.

"Why You Don't Have Your Shoes On?"

"Because I Can't Find My Pink Nikes." She Said Looking Around The Bathroom.

"It's Not Going Be In Me And Your Dad Bathroom, Go Look Downstairs In The Den. I Said Putting On My Lip Gloss. She Ran Out The Bathroom And Downstairs. I Looked In The Mirror And Smiled.

"I Looked Good." I Said Smoothing Out My Dress.

"Yes You Do." Damon Said Slapping My Ass. I Looked At Him.

"Stop With Your Heavy Hand Ass." I Said Rubbing My Butt.

"You Don't Be Telling Me To Stop When I'm Hitting It From The Back." I Smiled. I Couldn't Denied It. He Was So Right. We Walked Out The Bathroom And I Went To Put My Shoes On. Keshia Came Back In The Room Ready.

"I'm Ready Now." She Said.

"Alright, Let's Go." I Said Grabbing My Purse And Phone. We Walked Out The Room And Downstairs. We Walked Out The House To The Car. We All Got In And Damon Started It And Pulled Off.

I Wonder How This Dude Look Or Even How He Act. I Didn't Get A Good Look At Him At The Club Or Even When We Went To His House. I Really Hope Jasmine Fine Someone That Going Love Her For Just Her. She Deserve It.

I Been Thinking About Opening My Store, I Also Been Looking For Building Or Even A Space I Can Buy. I Just Know I Want Some More Than A Room In My House. I Pulled My Phone Out And Unlocked It. I Grab The Aux Cord And Plugged It In My Phone.

I Went To My Music And Start Playing Drake New Song With You. I Started To Dancing In My Seat To The Beat. The Song But His Whole Album Go In.

It's about us right now, girl, where you going?
I'm with you

Yeah, I can't get enough of you, babe
Bottles open up so you can try and open up for me, baby
M.I.A. in the M.I.A
You do you, girl, the haters gon' hate
Cut them off like you a sensei, girl
Oh, I know you feel what I feel
Breaking you off, it's so real
I can't fake that, babe
My love's locked down and you cuffing it
You're the only one I trust with it
You're the only one that stuck with it

We Pulled Up At Jasmine House And Saw stay Was Already Here. This Nigga. My Brother Is Somethings. We Got Out The Car And Walked Up To The Door. We Walked In And Saw Everyone Sitting In The Living Room And Talking.

Jasmine

It's Was Friday And The Day Everyone Meet My Child Father And His Family. I Decided To Have A Dinner. Me Personally I Don't Know How To Cook For 10 Or More People. So I Had Hire Someone To Come And Cook. Might As Well. Just Got Money Sitting Around.