•4•

Sorry For Any Mistakes

Queen

I Was In The Kitchen Cooking When Damon And Keshia Walked In. I Smiled. He Came And Kissed Me And They Sat Down. Today I Gotta Take Keshia To The Hospital So She Going Be Out Of School. It Came At The Right Time Because She Want To Join The Cheerleaders Team At The YMCA.

"How Were Your Day Yesterday?" I Asked Damon As He Went Over Some Paper Work. He Own His Own Constructive Company And Them Hours Are No Joke.

"It Was Ok I Guess I Don't Know We Just Trying To Get This Building Right."

"Y'all Are." I Said Sitting Their Plates In Front Of Them. They Started Eating And I Fix Mines And Sat Down. I Started Eating And I Looked At Keshia.

"What's Wrong Baby Girl?" I Asked, She Was Picking Over Her Food And That's Not Like Her. She Was Eight And Could Eat.

"I'm Just Nervous About Tryouts."

"You Going Make It, Don't Worry, You Been Working Hard For This Moment." I Said Kissing Her Cheek. She Smiled.

"Daddy You Going Come To My Tryouts?" She Asked Looking At Damon. He Looked At Her Then Me And I Looked At Him.

"Sure Baby Girl, When Are They?"

"Tomorrow At 4."

"I'll Be There Baby Girl." He Said Kissing Her Forehead. I Smiled. He Tried His Hardest To Be Here For Us, His Job Do Take A Lot Of His Time. I Got Done With My Food And Empty The Rest In The Trash Sitting It In The Dishwasher.

I Walked To The Room To Get Ready For Today. Damon Walked In And Wrap His Arms Around Me.

"Why You So Tense This Morning?" He Asked Kissing My Neck. I Moan And Smiled.

"Don't Do That."

"I'm Just Giving My Baby What She Miss, I Know I Been Working Late For The Last Month, But I'm Going Make It Up To You And Keshia." He Said Turning Me Around. I Smiled And Kissed His Lips.

"We Understand Baby." He Smiled And Carry Me To The Bathroom Attached To Our Room. He Shut And Locked The Door Sitting Me On The Sink.

"Don't Fight It Because You And Me Both Know Its Somethings We Both Need." He Said Removing My Panties From Up Under The Big Shirt I Had On. I Bit My Lip And Threw My Head Back As He Went Down Under.

Jasmine

It Was Like Eight In The Morning When I Got Up. I Don't Even Know What I'm Doing Up This Early. Jamal Left Like 30 Minutes Ago. I'm Just Laying Around.

I Got My Hot Cheetos And Onion Dip And I'm Just Watching Tv Now. I'm Just Chilling Into I Get Ready To Go Open The Store. At Least I Thought I Would. I Got Up When I Heard Somebody Beating On My Door.

I Huffed And Got Up, I Walked Out My Room And To The Front Door. I Have The Downstairs Room Which I Should Have Gave To Jamal.

"Who Is It?" I Asked Before Opening The Door.

"The Police." I Laughed When I Heard Tay Queen Brother. I Open The Door And He Walked In. We Hugged And Went And Sat On The Couch.