•35•

Sorry For Any Mistakes

Jamal

Today Me And Kelly Graduating, Still Don't Know If We Going Move To California. We Still Undecided. I Really Want To Go To Ucla And I Know Kelly Do To. We Just Going Have To Sit Down And Talk To Everyone About It. Maybe Jasmine Them Can Move Up There With Us, She Always Had The Dream Anyway.

"You Going Make Us Late Jamal." Kelly Said Walking Out The Bathroom. I Looked At Her.

"Me Make Us Late, I Been Ready, Are You Ready Now?" I Asked Standing Up Looking At Her Dress. It Was A Lil To Short For My Liking.

"Yes I Am Now Come On." She Said Walking Away From Me. I Watch Her Walk Out The Room.

"Hell Naw!" I Yelled Running After Her. I Gotta Stay By Her Side. That's Dress Making Her Look A Lil To Available, Why I Let Her Get It. I Walked Downstairs And Saw Her In The Kitchen Grabbing A Water. I Grab My Keys Off The Table And We Walked Out The Door. I Locked Up And We Walked To My Car.

We Got In And I Started It And Pulled Off Heading Towards The School. Everyone Else Said They'll Meet Us There.

"Why You Was Yelling?" Kelly Asked As She Put On Lipstick. I Stopped The Car And A Red Light And Looked At Her.

"You Getting To Damn Cute, We Just Going To Get Out Diploma Ok, We Not Going To The Club." I Said Pulling Off As The Light Turn Green. I Heard Her Laughed.

"Baby Stop Getting Jealous, Can't Nobody Take Me Away From You." She Said Kissing My Cheek. I Smiled.

"You Know That Shit Stain My Cheek."

"Yea I Know And You Better Not Wipe It Off, I Gotta Get Your Whole Face And That's How You Walking On Stage Ok."

"Ok." I Said Turning Down The Street The School Sat On.  I Pulled Up At The School In 15 Minutes And I Parked On The Side Of The Street. Don't Have Time Trying To Find A Parking Spot. My Phone Start Ringing And I Picked It Up And Saw Jasmine Calling.

"Wassup?" I Asked Answering It.

"It Better Be That Y'all Here And On Y'all Way In." She Said Sounding Like She Was Eating.

"Yea, We'll See Y'all In A Minute." I Said Hanging Up The Phone. Me And Kelly Got Out The Car And Walked Up To The Auditorium. We Walked In And Saw A Lot Of People Standing Around Already. When I Spotted My Dad Them We Walked Up To Them.

My Daddy Parole Officer Let Hime Off Of House Arrest For Good Behavior, I Don't Know, I Know He Got A Good Ass Lawyer, That Lady Be Working Magic.

"Look At Y'all, Look So Grown And Mature." My Mom Said Fixing My Tie. I Smiled And Lean Down Giving Her A Hug And Kiss. She Like Two Inches Taller Then Jasmine. I Guess I Get My Height From Our Dad, Because Boy They Midgets.

"Thanks, We Do Look Good Right?" I Asked Grabbing Yasmine From Jasmine And Wrapping My Arm Around Kelly.

"Y'all Look Like The Perfect Family." I Smiled And Kissed Kelly Cheek Then Yasmine.

"Awe Look At Them, Now Look At Me All Fat And Pregnant." Jasmine Said. We Laughed And Jazz Hugged Her. I Ain't Gone Lie She Have Got Fat.

"It's Ok Baby, You Just A Lil Bloated Right Now, Is Be Gone In Five More Months." He Said. We All Shook Our Head. Knowing Jasmine She Probably About To Cry.

"Oh My God, Jazz Five Fucking Months, I Have To Look Like This Never Again." She Said Tearing Up. What I Tell Y'all.

"Lord We Gotta Go." I Said Handing Yasmine To My Mom And Grabbing Kelly Hand And Walking Away With Her.

She Stop And Looked At Me.

"Come On Let's Get This Over With." She Said Putting More Lipstick On. I Thought She Was Playing. I Shook My Head And Let Her Do Her Thing. Once She Was Done We Walked To The Back And Put On Our Cap And Gown And Walked On Stage And The Ceremony Began. Yes A Nigga Out Of High School.

Jasmine

We Was All Sitting In Jamal Them House Eating And Just Talking. I'm Happy For The Both Of Them. Became Teen Parents Earlier But Accomplishing All Their Goals. They Didn't Give Up They Kept Pushing. Even When Yasmine Was Just A Baby, They Stay Up All Night And Still Went To School The Next Morning. They Did It.

"Jasmine Let Us Talk To You And Jazz." Jamal Said As Him And Kelly Got Up. I Looked At Jazz And We Got Up And Follow Them Out The Door.

"What's Going On?" I Asked Looking At Them.

"We Was Wondering If Y'all Would Move To California With Us, Y'all And Y'all Family." That Took Me By Surprised A Lil Bit. I Looked At Jazz And He Was A Lil Surprised To.

"Jamal You Know I Always Wanted To Move To California But I Don't Know Now." I Said Honestly, I'm Engaged And Pregnant. I Can't Make A Decision On My Own No More. I'm A Team Now.

"Will Y'all At Least Think About It, We Leave Friday, You Don't Have To Come Up There Now Just When You Have The Baby And Y'all Situation Down Here First."

"We'll Think About." They Walked Back In The House And I Looked At Jazz. He Grab Me By My Waist And Kissed My Forehead.

"Let's Do It, That Can Be Our New Start, I Know You Leaving Your Friends And Family But I Am To, We Probably Can Even Move Your Dad And Mom Up There With Us, Now My Mom On The Other Hand Can Stay In Atlanta With Her Nigga." I Laughed And Smiled Up At Him.

"You Really Want To Do It?"

"Yea, I Know The Girls Down, They Wouldn't Want To Be Away From Yasmine."

"Then We're Moving To California, Right After We Know What We Having." He Smiled And Kissed My Lips. I Smiled In It. What A Life I Have Now. I'm Engaged To Be Married, Pregnant, And About To Move Out Of Atlanta Ga. I Can Expand My Clothing Store Yes! Oh Hell Yes!

Comment/Vote 😊