•6•

Sorry For Any Mistakes

Jamal

Me And Yasmine Walked In The House And She Went To Turn The Tv On. I Shut And Locked The Door And Walked In The Kitchen. I Looked In The Freezer To See If She Still Had Some Chicken Nuggets And She Did. I Pulled Them Out And Put Some On A Pan And Put Them In The Oven. I Turn It On And Walked In The Living Room.

I Get Her When Kelly Working And Since Its Thursday And The Store Is Busy She Going Be Working Late. I Sat Down Next To Her And She Looked At Me.

"What?" I Asked Squeezing Her Cheeks. She Laughed. We Gotta Find A Babysitter Because I Got The Job At Footlocker. I Was Happy. Some Legit Money For A Chance.

"Daddy Why Do My Grandma Call Me A Bastard Child?" My Eyes Widened, No Kelly Mother Is Not, Talking About My Child Like That.

"Don't Worry Baby Girl You're Not A Bastard Child, You A Angle, Don't You Forget That." I Said Kissing Her Forehead. I Can't Believe This Shit. I Know She Not Going Be Watching My Child. I Might Just Ask Jasmine Could The Move In.

Even Tho I Don't Want To Be Bother With Kelly But Her Momma Man. This Not The First She Done Talked Down On Our Child. When Kelly Was Pregnant With Yasmine Her Mother Fought Her, Like Seriously.

I Got Up And Went To Go Check On Her Food. I'm Going Ask Jasmine When She Get Home. Don't Want My Child Around Somebody So Mean Spirit. She Never Did Like Me But I Wasn't There To Please Her.

I Know One, She Not About To Talk Down On My Child. Yasmine Is My Angel And Will Forever Be. I'm Going Be Thinking About This Shit All Day.

"Come And Eat Yas." I Said Sitting Her Plate On The Table. She Came In And Sat Down.

Queen

Me And Damon Was Sitting At The Y, Watching The Girls Tryouts. Keshia Was So Nervous. She Couldn't Stop Moving Around. I Was Taking Videos Of Her. This Is A Moment To Cherish.

I Looked At Damon And He Was Looking At Keshia. They Got This Lil Code I Can't Crack. Like They Be Talking With Their Eyes. They Call Her Her Name And I Blew Her A Kiss.

She Made A Dance Off Of Beyoncé Formation. She Start Doing Her Dance And I Smiled. She Look So Cute, Omg My Baby. When She Was Done We Clapped And She Went Back To Sit Down.

..................

We Walked In The House And I Went And Sat Down. Damon And Keshia Came And Sat Down And I Looked At Her. She Made The Team. We Are So Happy For Her.

"Baby Girl You Did Wonderful, See You Was Nervous For Nothing." Damon Said.

"I Know Right, But Now I Can Eat I'm Thinking About Dominos Pizza." She Said Looking Between Us. I Smiled And Got Up.

"Alright Baby Girl Dominos Pizza It Is." I Went To Te Desktop Computer And Went To Their Website. I Got Her Favorite Pizza Me And Damon Some Wings And Paid With My Card.

"Pizza Be Here In A Hour, I'm About To Go Wash Up." I Said Getting Up And Walking Upstairs. I Grab Me Some Shorts And A Shirt And Was About To Walk In The Bathroom Into Damon Picked Me Up.