•9•

Sorry For Any Mistakes

Jasmine

I Woke Up And Looked Around My Surroundings And Saw I Was Not In My Room. I Sat Up And Saw Man Next To Me. I Slowly Got Up And Saw I Was Completely Naked. Lord Jasmine What You Done Did. I Found My Dress And Underwear And Put Them Back On.

I Grab My Purse And Check To See If Everything Was In There. It Was. I Grab My Heels And Tip Toed Out Whoever Room This Was. I Walked Downstairs And Out The Door Locking The Bottom Lock.

I Got In My Car Started It And Pulled Off. One Night Stand Are One Night Stand. I Know My Legs Hurt Like Hell Tho. I Don't Remember Nothing That Happen Last Night And I Got A Horrible Hangover But I'm Going Get Home Safe.

My Phone Start Ringing And I Cover My Ears Got Damn. I Pulled It Out My Clutch And Looked At Saw Queen Calling. I'll Call Her Back When I Get Home. I Was All The Way On The Other Side Of Town. What The Hell. What Did I Choose To Come To The Westside When I Live On The East Side.

I Hop On The Expressway And Drove Home. It Had To Be At Least 9 In The Morning. I Turn The Radio On And Start Bobbing My Head To Work By Fifth Harmony. I Like They Whole Girl Group Thing.

I Got Off The Highway And Headed Straight Home. A Shower Is Somethings I Need Right Now. I Pulled Up And Parked My Car Getting Out. I Walked Up To The Door And Unlocked It. I Walked In And Heard Kelly And Jamal Auguring, I Shook My Head And Walked In My Room Shutting The Door. I Need To Get On The Shower Before I Go Deal With Them.

........................

"What The Hell Going On With Y'all?" I Asked Walking In The Living Room Where They Was Sitting Looking Mad As Hell.

"It Ain't Shit Wrong With Us, You Had Fun Last Night?" Jamal Asked. I Looked At Him And At Kelly.

"Where Yasmine?"

"Sleep, Did You Have Fun Last Night?" He Asked Again.

"Yea I Guessed, Now What The Fuck Wrong With Y'all?" I Asked Sitting Down Turning The Tv Off.

"If Y'all Going Be Living In The Same House Y'all Gotta Get Alone, Because I'm Not About To Be Dealing With This Shit Hear Man."

"Ask Jamal Why He Gotta Be A Hoe, Ask Him Why He Fuck Some Girl While His Child And Baby Momma Was In The Next Room." Kelly Said Getting Up. I Looked At Jamal. He Was Just Sitting There Like This Was A Joke.

"Jamal Jordan Love What The Fuck, You Brought Some Loose Pussy Ass Hoe In My House And Fucked Her, Do You Have Respect For Your Child And Babymama, What The Fuck Is Wrong With You!?" I Yelled Asked Standing Up. I Did Not Know I Had To Come Home To This.

"It Wasn't Even Like That."

"What Was It Like That Jordan?, Huh?, The Time I Thought You Was Maturing You Proved Me Wrong, You Better Fix This Because You Wanted Them To Stay Here And If Y'all Can't Get Along Y'all Going Have To Find Somewhere Else To Go, I'll Keep Yasmine But Y'all To Old To Be Acting Like Y'all Still In Middle School, Y'all About To Graduate In Four More Months, Get Yo Ass Up And Go Fix This NOW!" I Yelled. He Smacked His Lips And Got Up. Before He Got Away From Me I Punched Him.

"Try Me If You Want To." I Said As He Walked Upstairs. Got Me Fucked Up. I Walked In My Room And Grab My Phone. Queen Not Going Believe This.

Jamal

I Walked In Kelly Room And Saw Her Laying Down With Yasmine. I Went And Laid Next To Them. She Turn Off And I Sigh. I Know I Fucked Up.

"Look Kelly I'm Sorry, I Didn't Mean To Do What I Did Last Night, It Just Happen, I Respect You And Yasmine, I Love Y'all You Know You And Yasmine Number One In My Life, I Wouldn't Have Her If I Didn't Have You, I Just Don't Won't To Go Back And Forth With You, It Was A Mistake I Will Never Make Again, I Promise."

She Turn Around And Looked At Me Crying. Damn I Don't Mean To Hurt Her. She Is The Mother Of My Child. They Are My Everything And I Wouldn't Be At This Point Without Them.

"You Hurt Me Jamal, You Was Lucky Yasmine Was Sleep, Hearing Y'all Made Me Want To Leave And Never Come Back But I Couldn't Take Yasmine Away From Her Daddy. I Know We Not Together But I Love You." I Wipe Her Tear And Kissed Her Forehead.

"I Love You To Kelly, It's Not Going Happen Again."

Jazz

I Was On The Block Selling. Last Night Was I Don't Know. Homegirl Was Somethings I Never Had Before. I Guess That Was A One Night Stand For Real. When I Woke Up I Didn't Even See Her. She Dipped Early As Hell.

She Was The Best I Ever Had. It Was Like She Was So Experience In Just Sex. She Had Me Going Crazy Especially When She Was Riding The D. I Was Thinking About Tapping Out But Who Know When I'm Going Be Able To Have Sex Like That Again.

"Can I Get A Dime Bag?" A Crackhead Asked Walking Up To Me. I Looked At Him. I Took The Money Giving Him The Bag In The Process. I Start Walking Down The Street When I Heard Sirens. Fuck! I Start Running Through A Alley And Drop The Crack And My Gun In A Lil Hole. I Turn The Corner And Ran Right In To A Police Officers.

"Fuck!" He Grab Me And Handcuffed Me.

"You're Under Arrest For Selling Illegal Drugs. You Have The Right To Remain Silent Anything You Say Will Be Held Against You In The Court Of Law, You Have The Right To A Lawyer If You Can Afford One The State Will Appoint You One." He Said As He Walked Me To The Squad Car. I Knew It Was In Do Time.

Comment/Vote 😊

Quick Question Who Would Read My Boom Called The Right One?

It's A Book I Started When I First Got On Wattpad But Deleted It Because It Seem Boring But Now I Want To Write It Because I Just Found It.