•38•

Sorry For Any Mistakes

Jasmine

"Got Damn Jas, You Are Huge." Jamal Said As I Sat On The Couch. I Looked At Him And Rolled My Eyes.

"Shut Yo Ass Up." I Said Mugged Him. I Am Huge. My Face All Fat, I'm Fat Everything Is Fat On Me.

"Stop Don't Tall About Please Lord Know I Could Use A Rest From The Crying And Stuff Being Thrown At Me." Jazz Said. I Looked At Him And Put Up The Middle Finger. He Was Right Though. I Been Out Of Control. I Be Cursing Him The Fuck Out. I'm Actually 7 Months Now, Jazz Found Out The Sex Like Because This Baby Wanted To Be Stubborn.

We Just Got To California And To Say I Want To Eat And Sleep.

"Who This?" Jamal Asked Looking At Michael.

"Michael, I'm Jazz Cousin, You Must Be Jamal Jasmine Brother Right?"

"Yea That's Me, Nice To Meet You."

"Likewise, Nice Place." Michael Said Looking Around. I Learn He Didn't Grow Up As Fortunate. When He Saw The House Me And Jazz Was Buying His Mouth Dropped. When This Nigga Came To Meet Me His Mouth Dropped. He Was Shocked As Hell At The Amount Of Things I Had In My House.

"Where Is My Father, Kelly And Yasmine?" I Asked Looking At Jamal.

"Out On The Golf Course."  He Said Getting Up. Golf Course What The Hell. I Got Up And Follow Him To The Back Of The House. We Walked Out And There It Was. I Saw They Was Out There.

"Hey Yasmine!" The Twins Yelled. I Didn't Even Know They Was Behind Me. They Walked Downstairs And On To The Course Where Yasmine Them Were. I Sat Down In One Of The Chair They Had Out Here And Rubbed My Belly.

"You Good Baby?" Jazz Asked Touching My Shoulder. I Touch His Hand.

"I'm Hungry, Can You Feed Me?" I Asked Turning Around Looking At Him. He Smiled And Lean Down Kissing My Lips.

"Let Me Go See What Jamal Them Got."

"We Don't Have Much I Can Tell You That, Kelly Haven't Went To The Grocery Store." Jamal Said Looking Up From His Phone.

"Lord I'm Hungry, How Long Do Pizza Take To Get Here?" I Asked Looking At Him.

"You Can Actually Walk To Papa Jones It On The Corner."

"Boy I'm 7 Months Pregnant, I'm Not Walking No Damn Where, Now You Take Michael And Y'all Go Get Me Some Cheese Pizza With The Cheese Sticks And I Mean I Want Extra Tomatoes Sauce On My Pizza And With My Cheese Sticks, Jazz Give Him The Money." I Said Kicking My Feet Up. I Heard Him Chuckles And Jamal Got Up And They Walked Back In The House. I'm Starving And They Don't Have No Food. What Kind Of Shit Is This.

"Hey Baby Girl, You Done Got Big." My Daddy Said Hugging Me.

"I Know Daddy." He Sat Next To Me And Looked Down At The Golf Course The Girls Had Jump Ropes And Hoop Loops. They Was Just Happy To Each Other.

"Where Your Mom?"

"She Coming Next Week, It Was Somethings She Had To Do Before She Left The Hospital, She Had To Get Released."