•36•

Sorry For Any Mistakes

Jasmine

"We Going Be Up There In Two Months Or So, Whenever I Find Out What I'm Having We Coming." I Said Kissing Jamal Them Cheek. Today Is The Day They Leave For California. I Wanted To Keep Yasmine But They Said No.

This Is Going Be Two Long Months. Especially Without Me Seeing Yasmine. That's My Baby. My Dad Leaving With Them And My Mom Going Leave With Me, Jazz And The Girls. They Was Happy To Be Moving Out Of Atlanta, I Guess We All Are.

We All Waved As They Walked Through The Gate Of The Airport. I'm About To Cry. My Baby Brother All Grown Up.

"Jasmine You Better Not Cry." Jazz Said Grabbing My Hands Away From My Face. I Looked Up At Him With This Sad Face.

"My Babies Their So Grown And On Their Own." I Said Wiping The Tears The Was Falling. I Can't Believe It.

"Awe Baby We Going Be There Soon, Don't Worry." Jazz Said Kiss My Lips. He Grab My Hand And We All Walked Out The Airport And Back To The Car. We Got In, Jazz Started It And Pulled Off.

"Baby We Have Appointments At The Hair Salon So Drop Us Off There, You Should Go Home And Start Packing." I Said Pulling Out My Phone. He Stop The Car And Looked At Me Then The Girls.

"Y'all Just Set Me Up." I Looked At Him Then The Girls They Just Laughed And Shrug Their Shoulders.

"Baby That's A Lot Of Things We Both Have And Its Going Take Like Two Months To Get Packed." He Pulled Off And Nodded His Head.

"Alright Then When Y'all Get Back We'll Start Packing." I Rolled My Eyes. I Don't Want To Pack. I Want To Laid In Bed And Order Somebody Else Around. I'll Hire Some Movers And We Don't Have To Do Nothing. I Know I Say Lazy But I Am. In Both Of Our House We Have A Lot Of Stuff.

I Think I'm Going Rent My House Out. I'm Not Even Going Sell It. I Pay To Much For That House.

"You Going To Your Regular Salon?" Jazz Asked Getting On The Highway.

"Yes We Are." I Said Turning The Radio On. They Was Playing Chris Brown Back To Sleep. Just Get You Into That Baby Making Mood. Let Me Stop Because I'm Already Pregnant. I'm Swelled Up To.

I'm So Use To Wearing Heals Now All I Wear Is Sandals And Flats. Can't Wait Until This Is Over With. Lord I Don't Want To Be Pregnant Again, But I Want Kids. I Wish When The Sperm Hit The Egg The Baby Just Develop And Pop On Out.

55 Minutes Later We Pulled Up At The Hair Salon. I Kissed Jazz Lips And He Deepen It.

"I Love Y'all."

"We Love You To, Come On Girls." I Open My Door And Got Out But Not Before Jazz Could Slap My Ass. I Turn Around And Gave Him The Evil Eye. He Know How I Feel About That.

"Teeeaaarrr That Ass Up." He Said I Laughed And Shut The Door. Me And The Girls Walked In The Salon And I Went Up To My Girl Shelby.

"Hey Jasmine, Came To Finally Get That Hair Black?" She Asked Hugging Me.

"Yes And My Two Girls Hair Took Down And Blowed Out."

"Ok, Lara Come Here!" The Young Girl Came Over And She Told Her What To Do. I Sat In Her Chair And She Started On My Head. Glad It Not Busy In Here.

"So How The Pregnancy Treating You?"

"Girl Don't Get Me Started But, It's Not That Bad, I Have My Days But Its Enjoyable Especially When I Got A Fiancé Like Jazz." I Said Thinking About Him. He Treat Me So Right. Me And The Girls, He Spoil Us And We Like It.

"Awe I Been Doing Your Hair For Three Almost Four Years, I'm So Happy To See You Finally Happy."

"Thank You." I Smiled. Everyone Happy That I'm Happy. I'm Happy That I'm Happy, Never Thought I'll Be Here.

Queen

"Woah Baby I'm Tired." I Said Catching My Breath. We Suppose To Be On Our Honeymoon, We Was Supposed To Be Looking Around And Exploring Mexico But We Been Fucking. My Hormones Are Out Of Control.

"Me To, I Guess That's How We Got In This Predictive Now." He Said Kissing My Lips. I Smiled And Got Up. I Walked In The Bathroom And Turn The Light On. I Looked In The Mirror And Smiled. Got My Glow Already. I'm Just Happy.

I'm Married To The Love Of My Life, Have A Beautiful Wonderful Lil Girl And Pregnant With Our Second Child. I'm So Happy. We're Happy.

"Come On Get Ready So We Can Go Out." Damon Said Slapping My Ass. I Smiled And Walked To The Shower Turning It On. I Didn't Have On Clothes So I Just Stepped In.

...................

We Just Got Done With Dinner And Now We Was Just Walking Alone The Lake Of Our Hotel. It Was So Beautiful Out Here.

"You're Enjoying Your Self?"

"Yes I Am, Thank You, What You Did For Us Last Week Was Beautiful And Unexpected, I Really Enjoyed The Whole Thing." I Said Looking Up At The Moonlight.

"That's Why When You Was Asking Me About Marriage I Was Stun You, I Had Everything Under Control, All You Had To Do Was Trust Me."

"I Know Baby, I Don't Know What Came Over Me."

"This Damn Pregnancy, And You Wanted To Be The First With A Ring, You Was The First Person To Have A Child And You Wanted To Be The First To Have A Wedding, And You Got It." He Know Me So Well, It Wasn't Competition I Just Wanted To Have What I Always Dream Of.

Jasmine Never Really Dream Of Getting Married Or Having Kids But Getting It. We Been Friends For Years And As Much As I Tried To Get What I Wanted She Already Had It. I Was Kinda Jealous Of Her, Still Is And Always Will Be. She The Only Person, But That's My Bestie And I Love Her.

"I Love You."

"I Love You To." I Said As Damon Kissed My Lips. I Smiled What A Life.

Comment/Vote 😊