•11•

Sorry For Any Mistakes

Zay

I Walked In My Mom House And Sat My Things Down. I Walked In The Living Room And Saw Everyone Sitting Down.

"I Can't Get A Welcome Home Party, Just Don't Care About A Nigga No More." I Said. They All Looked Back And Got Up. I Hugged Them And Sat Down. Let Me Introduce Myself.

My Name Zayden But Everyone Call Me Zay, I'm 6'2 Light Skin With Hella Tattoos. I'm 25 Just Moved Back Home From California I Was Just Up There Experiencing Life. I'm About To Open A Tattoo Shop Down Here Tho. Glad To Be Back In The A. I Miss My Family.

"So How Long You Staying This Time?" My Mom Asked. I Chuckles.

"I'm Staying For Good Ma, I Told You, No More Leaving." I Said Looking At Her. She Looked At Me.

"Mhm, We'll See." I Laughed And Got Up Going Upstairs To My Old Room. I Walked In And Everything Is The Same. I Laid On The Bed And Smiled. It Feel So Good To Back Where You Wanted.

"So You Back For Real This Time?" My Sister Zaria Asked Standing At My Doorway. I Looked Up.

"Yea, Why All Y'all Seem So Surprised?" She Sat Down At My Desk And Start Spinning Around. She Was 16. I Got Another Sister That 12 And A Brother That's 17.

"I Don't Know Maybe Because It Been Four Years Since You Been Gone."

"I'm Here Now, That's What Matter Right?"

"I Guess, Since You're Here And You About To Get Your Tattoo Shop Up And Running Can I Be The First To Get One."

"Um, Let Me Think, Um, Haha Ha No." I Said Shaking My Head. She Sucked Her Teeth.

"Why I'm About To Be 17 And Mom Said I Can Get It." She Said Coming Towards Me.

"Don't Walk Up On Me, And I'm Telling Your Ass No." I Said Getting Up.

"Fine." She Said Walking Out My Room. I Laughed. She'll Get Over It. I Was About To Walk When She Walked Back In.

"I'll Pay."

"No Zaria So Stop Asking, Maybe When You Turn 21 But Not Now." I Said Walking Out The Room. I Walked Back Downstairs And Into The Living Room. I Sat Down And Didn't See My Dad.

"Where Dad At?" I Asked Looking At My Mom. She Looked Up From Zendaye Head.

"He Out Somewhere, He'll Be Back Later Probably I Don't Know." She Said. I Laughed. They Got A Crazy Ass Marriage To Me. They Like Oil And Water. I Don't See How They Been Together For 25 Plus Years.

I Want Love Like Their One Day But Not The Fighting And Arguing But A Happy Family. I Want Kids And I Want A Beautiful Wife. It Made Me Think About That Girl From Redd's 187.

She Was Cute, With Her Tattoos And Red Hair. I Never Saw Someone So Small With Some Big Ass Tits. I'll Love To Squeeze On Them In My Sleep. Damn Homegirl Was Finnneee.

Queen

Me, Damon And Keshia Was In The Living Room Watching Tv. I Needed A Break From Sex. When I Got Here I Told Him Straight Up. Hell Naw I We Wasn't About To Be Fucking Like Horny Ass Buddies.

My Phone Beeped And I Saw Had Got A Payment For Some Of My Makeup. I Got Up And Went Upstairs And Into The Room I Keep Everything. I Think I Need To Get A Store. I Looked At The List And Grab Everything Sitting It On The Table. I Looked At It.

I Packed It And Wrote Whoever Address It Was On The Label I Have. I Put It On The Box. I Looked Around The Room And This Is A Lot Of Things In This Room.

"What You Doing?" I Heard Damon Say From The Door. I Turn Around.

"Nothing Just Thinking, Do You Think I Should Open A Store?" He Walked Up To Me And Wrap His Arms Around Me.

"Whatever You Want Baby, You Know We Got The Money." I Smiled.

"I'll Think About, I Gotta Sell More Than Just Make Up."

"That's Up To You, I Don't Know Shit About This." I Laughed.

"Let's Go Back Downstairs, I'll Think About It And Let You Know."

"Alright." We Walked Out The Room And Back Downstairs. I Really Don't Know. I Can Open A Store And Still Ship It. That's A Lot Of Work Tho. I Could Open A Shop And Have Me Doing Sample On People. I Don't Know Yet. I'm Thinking.

Jamal

I Walked In The House And Yasmine Ran Up To Me. I Shut The Door And Picked Her Up. I Kissed Her And Sat Down.

"I Missed You Daddy." She Said.

"I Missed You To, What You Do Today?"

"I Learn My Number I Did Some Spelling And I Color." I Smiled.

"Smart Girl I See." I Looked At Kelly And Saw Her Laying Down Watching Tv. I Wonder What's Wrong With Her. I Got Up And Walked Upstairs With Yasmine. I Walked In My Room And Sat Her On The Bed. She Start Jumping.

"Don't Fall."

"I'm Not."

"Alright." I Walked To My Dresser And Grab Some Boxer And Gym Shorts. I Heard Kelly Running Upstairs And Into The Bathroom. I Walked Out The Room And Into The Bathroom Grabbing Her Hair And Rubbing Her Back As She Threw Up.

When She Was Done She Flashed The Toilet And Lean Against The Tub. I Looked At Her.

"Are You Pregnant?" She Looked Up At Me.

"Who Have I Been Fucking Jamal I'm Not Pregnant, Just Somethings I Ate Today." She Said Getting Up.

"I'm Just Asking A Question, You Good Tho?"

"Yea I'm Fine." I Walked Out The Bathroom And Back To My Room. I Saw Yasmine Had Turn The Tv On And Laid Down. I Smiled. I Hope Kelly Not Pregnant But I Believe What She Said, Because If She Not With Yasmine She At Work. She A Good Girl In A Way. But Again She Did Have Yasmine At 15, But That Portion My Fault. I Just Dismissed The Subject Out My Head.

I'm Good We're Good, Yasmine Is Enough Right Now.

Comment/Vote 😊