•12•

Sorry For Any Mistakes

Jasmine

I Pulled Up At Kelly Mother House And Parked My Car. Oh Yea I Didn't Forget About This Old Bitch. Might Be Rude But Being Honest. I Never Did Like Her.I Was Just Trying To Make Sure Yasmine And Kelly Was Straight Before I Actually Sit Down And Talk To Her. I Got Out My Car And Walked Up To Her Door.

I Knocked And Waited For Her To Come Answer It. It Was Getting Hot. The Door Open And She Looked At Me. I Looked At Her And Smiled.

"Can I Come In?" I Asked Removing My Shades.

"Sure." She Open The Door Wider And I Walked In. I Went Into Her Living Room And Turn Around And Looked At Her.

"So What Bring You By, You Already Have My Child."

"That What Bring Me By, You And Your Nasty Mouth, Calling Yasmine Out Of Her Name Is Uncalled For, She Only Three, She Don't Need For Her Grandmother To Be Calling Her Out Of Her Name." I Said Looking At Her, She Laughed. This Lady Crazy, But I'm Crazier.

"You Came Over To Confront Me About My Grandchild, Which I Don't Even Consider As A Grandchild Because Kelly Had Her Out Of Wed Lock And Young, Your Bastard Of A Brother Took My Sweet Little Girl And Turn Her Rotten." I Shook My Head And Rolled My Eyes.

"Listen Here You Old Bag, Don't You Ever Call My Brother A Bastard Again, Because He Not One And I'm Raising Him Right, Kelly Got Pregnant Young Because They Was Some Horny Ass Teens And Wanted To Have Sex, But She End Up Getting Pregnant, I'll See If Jamal Wasn't Taking Care Of His Child But He Is, He Not A Dead Beat And Yasmine Is His Angel, We Love That Lil Girl And If You Ever So Much As Call Her Out Of Her Name Again We Going Have Some Serious Issues, Now You Have A Nice Day Pam." I Said Putting Back On My Shades And Walking Out Of Her House.

I Walked To My Car And Got In. I Started It And Pulled Off Heading Towards The Store. She Thought She Was About To Get To Me But Not, To Grown To Be Fighting Someone Half My Age. I Laughed At How Ridiculous She Is And Acting.

I Pulled Up At The Mall And Parked My Car. I Grab My Purse And Got Out The Car. I Walked In And Upstairs To My Store. I Grab My Keys And Unlocked The Door. I Was About To Walk In When I Heard My Name. I Turn Around And Saw That Fine Dude Zay.

I Smiled As He Walked Up To Me.

"Opening Kinda Late." He Said, I Smiled.

"Yea But It's Just 12 That's Not Late."I Said Walking In. He Walked In Behind Me And I Turn On The Lights. I Sat My Things On The Counter And Looked At Him.

"You Buying Somethings Again Today?" I Asked Getting Everything Up And Running.

"Naw Not Today, I Saw You Walk Pass And Just Came To Speak."

"Hey, Bye." I Said Waving. He Chuckles Softly. This Man Is Fine.

"That's How It Is?"

"I Guess You're Not Spending Money." I Said Grabbing My Juice Out Of My Bag. I Open It And Start Drinking It.

"Come Around Here." I Looked At Him And Walked From Around The Counter.

"Damn Girl I Thought I Was Just Imagine Things You Is A Midget." He Said Standing To Me. I Laughed.

"Whatever, I'm Not A Midget."

"The Hell You Not, You Like 4'4."

"I'm 4'9 For Your Information, How Tall Are You?"

"6'2." I Looked Up At Him And Yea He Was Like 6'2. I Am Short Compare To Him. I Went Back And Stood On My Stool. I Really Hate Being Short But I Like It, I'm Cute With It.

"So Why You In The Mall Don't You Have A Job That You Need To Be At?" He Looked Around The Store Like I Was Talking To Someone Else.

"You Was Talking To Me?" He Asked Pointing To Himself. I Gave Him A Straight Face.

"I Wasn't Talking To Myself."

"If You Must Know I'm Opening A Tattoo Place Two Store Down From You." He Said I Smiled. He Do Tattoos.

"So You Do Tattoos, I Was Thinking About Getting Another One, Would You Do It?" I Asked Looking At Him. He Smirk.

"Under One Condition." I Huffed And Made My Cheek Into A Blowfish. I Blew It Out And Looked At Him.

"What's That?"

"You Let Me Take You Out."

"Fine I Like Mexican Food."  I Said Thinking About Some Mexican Food. I Haven't Had That In A Long Time.

"One Other Thing I Need You To Model For Me."

"Model?, What You Mean?"

"Your Tattoos Are Dope, I'm Starting A Tattoo Magazine To And I Want You In It."

"How Much You Paying?"

"Damn Girl You Don't Waste No Time, But A Hundred Dollar For Every Picture."

"Fine I'll Do It You Got My Number." I Said Picking Up My Ringing Phone.

"Jasmine Come Home Please." I Heard Kelly Say Through The Phone.

"What's Wrong Girl?"

"My Mother Sitting Outside Your House Cursing And Screaming Talking About How She Going Beat My Ass And Take Yasmine From Me."

"On My Way." I Hung Up The Phone And Grab My Purse. I'm Not Going Make No Money With This Drama Going On.

"Everything Good?" Zay Asked As I Rushed Out The Store With Him Behind Me. I Shut And Locked The Door.

"Yea, Call Me Later And We'll Talk More." I Said Walking Off. I Can't Believe This Lady. I Pulled Out My Phone And Send Queen A Quick Text Messages Telling Her To Meet Me At My House. I Walked Out The Mall And To My Car. I Got In, Started It And Pulled Off.

This Bitch About To The Other Side Of Me. I'm So Heated. I Told The Bitch Don't Come For Them And She Did Anyway. This Lady About To Get A Straight Up Old Skool Beat Down.

Comment/Vote 😊