Epilogue

Sorry For Any Mistakes

A Year Later

Jasmine

I Sat In The Dresser Room Of The Ball Hall And Looked In the Mirror As They Did My Makeup. Today Me And Jazz Tying The Knot. I Was Scared, Nervous And Didn't Know What I Was Feeling To Be Honest.

I Don't Know If I'm Ready To Be Honest. I'm 25 Years Old And About To Get Married. I Know I Am Happy With Him So I Can Do It. I Can Do It For The Girls And Papá.

"You Look So Beautiful Baby." My Mom Said Kissing My Cheek. I Smiled.

"Thank You Mom."

"My Best Friend Got Her A Family Now, I'm About To Cry, I Thought I'll Never See This Day." Queen Said Bouncing Their Baby Girl On Her Lap. Yep They Had Another Girl. Her Name Is Corinne. It's Cute To Me, She Look Like Damon Then She Look Like Queen, Keshia Also Look Like Damon, I Don't Know.

Me And Jazz Son Took A Lot From Me, He Got Jazz Lips And Eyes. He So Handsome And A Very Playful, Happy Boy. The Twins Love Him And He Love Them. Yasmine She Always Trying To Pick Him Up, I Guess Princeton Grew On Everyone. Jamal Always Trying To Take My Baby Him And Michael.

Trying To Teach Him How To Rap. He Be In The Car Rapping And I Be Like I'm Going Beat Them To Fools. I Love Them But My Baby Is Not About To Grow Up And Be Like Them Fools.

"You're All Ready Now." The Makeup Artist Said As She Stood Up. I Smiled. I Could Have Did My Own Make Up And Hair It's My Wedding Day And I Had To Look Perfect.

I Looked Good, I Stood To My Feet And My Mom Fix My Dress A Lil Bit. It Was A Pretty Simple White Gown. It's April So It's Not A Big Fancy Hot Gown. It's Simple And Pretty.

Jasmine Wedding Dress In Mm

"Come On Your Man Waiting For His Bride To Come Out." My Mom Said Walking Me To The Door. They Handed Me My Flowers And They Hugged Me Goodbye. They Walked Out And My Dad Walked In.

"My Baby Girl Getting Marry, I'm So Proud Of You Jasmine, I'm Glad I Could Be Here For You On This Special Day." He Said Kissing Both Of My Cheek.

"I Know Daddy."

"I Love You Baby Girl, Now Let's Get You To Jazz."

"I Love You To Daddy." He Grab My Arms And They Open The Door. We Walked Out And To Another Set Of Door. When We Heard Luther Vandross Here And Now, They Open Those Doors. We Start Walking Down The Aisle And I Could Feel Myself About To Tear Up.

I Looked Straight Ahead And Saw Jazz Standing There Just Smiling. He Look So Handsome In His Gold And White Tux. The Wedding Set Up Was Beautiful, I Give My Mom Them That. They Insist On Planning Our Wedding, We Couldn't Say No. It So Beautiful, I Just Let The Tears Fall.

Once Me And My Dad Reach The Altar He Let My Arm Go. I Walked In Front Of Jazz And Everyone Sat Down. He Looked At Me And Smiled. I Saw He Was Crying Also, It's Happy Day For Us.

"We Stand Here Today To Bring Jasmine And Jazz Together As One, The Bride And Groom Have Prepared Their Own Vows." The Preacher Said.

"Jazz, Let Me Just Say I Never Thought I'll Be Here Today, Never Thought I'll Ever Settle Down. I Want You To Know I Am Thankful For You And What You Giving Me, I Love You With My Heart And Soul And I Couldn't Picture Myself Without You,

We Became Somethings Over A One Night Stand, Somethings Right, I Won't Get Drunk Again, I Laughed A Lil And So Did Everyone Else, What I'm Trying To Say Is That I Love You And Will Always Love You And The Kids We Have." I Said As We Held Each Other Hands.

"Woah Jasmine, I Don't Know What To Say, I Really Didn't Prepare No Vows I Just Wanted Mom Dukes To Get Off My Back So What I'm About To Say Is Coming From The Heart. That Night I Saw You At The Club With Queen And Y'all Was Dancing Like Som Straight Up Stripper I Knew I Had To Get To Know You,

It Wasn't Because You Was Cute Or Your Dancing It Was Because You Was Outgoing Person, You Just Didn't Care About The Next Day Or The Future, You Live Your Life Day By Day, Whatever Happen Just Happen, That Day You Came To My House To Tell Me Was Pregnant I Felt Like The Happiest Man Alive,

You Was Different And That's What I Love So Much About You, Not Only Did You Take Me In You Took My Two Girls In, You're A Wonderful Person, Mother, Friend, Daughter, Sister, Aunt And Wife, I Love You With My Heart And Soul And I Will Never Stop, It Me And You Forever Baby." He Said Shedding Tears. I Smiled And And Was Crying To Oh My God.

"The Rings Please." Princeton Got Up With The Rings And Handing Them To Us. I Smiled.

"Jasmine Repeat After Me."

"I Jasmine Take Jazz To Be My Lawfully Wedded Husband To Have And To Hold From This Day Forward, For Better, For Worse, For Richer Or Poorer For Sickness And In Health Until Death Do Us Apart." I Said As I Slide The Ring In Jazz Finger.

"Jazz Repeat After Me."

"I Jazz Take Jasmine To Be My Lawfully Wedded Wife To Have And To Hold From This Day Forward, For Better, For Worse, For Richer Or Poorer, For Sickness And Into Health Until Death Do Us Apart." Jazz Said He Slide On My Ring. 

"I Now Pronounce Husband And Wife Aye You Can Kiss Your Bride Now." Jazz Grab Me And Kissed Me. Everyone Start Clapping. We Pulled Away And Looked At Each Other.

"Till Death Do Us Apart."

The End.

Comment/Vote 😊