•31•

Sorry For Any Mistakes

Jasmine

Me, Queen, Kelly, Yasmine And Keshia, Yep She Called And Said She Wanted To Come Over. We Was Sitting In The Living Room Of My House Just Talking And Eating Junk. I Know If Jazz Will Walked Through That Door I'm Going Get Cursed Out About Eating All This Damn Salt. It's Just Something I Crave But It Bad For The Baby And Me.

Going Give Me High Blood Pressure. I Heard Keys At The Door And I Threw The Chips I Had In The Trash Next To Me. I Sat Up And The Door Open. Speaking Of My Baby. The Girls Ran In And Up To Me. I Admire Them.

"Hey Y'all, Whoo Look At Y'all Hair, I See Y'all Slaying." I Said Hugging Them.

"Thanks You Know How We Do It." Kiley Said Flipping Her Braids. I Admire The Way Jazz Is A Single Parent And Taking Care Of His Girls. He A Strong Man And The Real Mvp, In My Book. I Love This Man, Y'all Lord He Give Me Butterflies Whenever He Around. They Went Towards Keshia And Yasmine As Jazz Spoke To Queen And Kelly.

He Came Toward Me And Hugged Me. I Melt In His Arms. He Smelt So Damn Good.

"Wassup Baby, How You Been?" He Asked Kissing My Lips And Sitting Down, Pulling Me On His Lap.

"I Been Ok, You?"

"Living, Can't Complain, Really Everything Working Out Fine." I Smiled.

"Look At The Perfect Couple." Kelly And Queen Said Pulling Out There Phone Taking Our Pictures. We Laughed.

"Y'all Childish." I Said Covering My Face. Jazz Removed My Hands And Kissed Me Giving Them Somethings Else To Put On Social Media. Lord. His Lips. We Heard Clapping. We Pulled Apart And Smiled At Each Other.

"Got Damn Get Married Already!" Queen Yelled. I Looked At Her And Smiled.

"Shut Up, You Talking About Me When You And Damon Going Tired The Knot?" They Been Together Since Got Damn 10 Grade And Still Haven't Tied The Knot. They Fight But They Never Broke Up. They Always Found A Way To Get Back Together.

"That's A Good Question, We Never Talked About It, We Just Know One Day We Will." She Said As If She Was Giving Its Some Thoughts. I Looked At Jazz And He Look Like He Was In Deep Thought To. Lord Why She Had To Bring Up Marriage. Never They Both Thinking.

"You Guys Going Stay With Me Tonight?" I Asked Looking At Looking At Jazz. He Smiled.

"You Want Us To Stay?"

"Yes, It's Lonely Here, I Be Here All By Myself, No One To Talk But Myself And My Stomach, Oh Yea We Got A Appointment Tomorrow."

"I Got The Text, But We'll Stay, Gotta Go Get The Girls School Clothes Tho."

"That's Fine, Just As Long As You Bring Me Back Some Pickles And Peanut Butter." He Smiled And Kissed My Lips. He Got Up And Pulled His Keys Out His Pocket.

"I'll Be Back Twins." They Just Threw Their Hand Up And He Chuckles Walking To The Door. He Walked Out Of It And I Looked At Queen.

"So Seriously When Are Y'all Tying The Knot?" I Asked Looking At Her As She Was On Her Phone.

"Finding Out Now, Come On Keshia, Let's Go." She Said Getting Up. Keshia Got Up And They Walked To The Door.

"I'll See You Later."

"Alright." I Said Smiling. Lord What Have We Done. Marriage Isn't Somethings A Man Want To Be Pressure Into.

Queen

"When Damon?, It's Been What 8 Years Next Week And I Still Haven't Got That Title." I Said Standing In Front Of Him. He Was Acting Like He Didn't Care. Like The Words That Was Coming Out Of My Mouth Was Unclear.

"Look Queen Why You Worrying About Shit Like That, You Know You My Woman And Do A Title Have To Do With Anything, Boo Ya!" He Yelled As He Was Playing The Game. This Nigga.

"Really Damon You're Not Even Paying Attention To Me, Forget It, It's Doesn't Matter Anymore, Here." He Took What I Had In My Hand And Looked At Me.

"I Was Going Tell You On Our Anniversary But Forget It." I Said About To Walk Out The Room, But He Grab Me.

"Queen Wait, Sit Down." I Turn Around And Sat Down. He Sat On The Floor In Between My Legs, Looking Up At Me.

"Look Queen A Ring Not Going Make Nothing Change Between Us It's Just Something You Can Show, You And Everyone Else Know That I Love You And My Family, When The Time Is Right We Will Get Married And The World Will Know, I Love You And I'm Happy You're Pregnant." He Got Up And Kissed My Lips.

I Smiled. Yes I Love Him And He Love Me. He Right A Ring Is Just Somethings To Show Off, But Marriage Have So Much Meaning To It. I'm Just Happy I Got A Man Like Damon. Someone Who Not Into Materialistic Things.

Jazz

I Pulled Up At My Mom House And Parked My Car. I Gotta Get The Girls Book Bag From Here. I Got Out My Car And Walked Up To The Door. I Saw Another Car Sitting Outside So She Must Have A Guess Over.

I Unlocked The Door And Walked In. I Walked Upstairs First To Grab Their Things. When I Had Them, I Walked Downstairs And Into The Living Room.

"Jazz I Didn't Hear You Come In." My Mom Said Looking Up At Me. I Smiled. I Saw It Was A Male Back Toward Me.

"Hey Mom, Who Your Friend?" He Turn Around And Smiled At Me.

"James Your Father." I Chuckles.

"My Dad, You Gotta Be Kidding Me Right Now." I Said Looking At The Both Of Them. I Can't Believe Her.

"This Is Your Father And You Will Give Him Some Respect." She Said Standing Up.

"Yea Respect, What About The Time He Left You To Raise Me On Your Own, What About The Time I Had To Learn How To Become A Man From Another Man On The Streets, You Want Me To Respect Him, Naw I'm Good, I Love You Mom But I'm Out." I Said Walking Out The Living Room And To The Door.

I Walked Out Of It And To My Car. I Put Their Bags In And Got In. I Started My Car And Pulled Off. I Can't Believe Her. 26 Almost 27 Years And This Nigga Come Back. I Don't Need Him, She Might Do But I Don't. I'm Good And Going Continue To Be Good.

Comment/Vote 😊