•27•

Sorry For Any Mistakes

Kelly

I Sat At The Table Eating Cereal. I Was Looking Through The Mail To. When I Saw Jamal Had A Letter From Ucla I Start Looking Through Some More Of It. I Saw I Had One Too And I Jumped Up. Please Ley Us Get In. I Ran To The Living Room Where Him, His Dad And Yasmine Was Sitting.

"Baby We Got Our Letters." I Said Jumping Up And Down. He Got Up And Grab One Out Of My Hand.

"Come On Open It." He Said. I Ripped It Open And I Pulled The Letter Out. I Open It And Start Reading As Jamal Did The Same.

"We In!" We Both Yelled. We Hugged I Wipe My Tears And We Pulled Away.

"Baby We Got In The Same College." He Said.

"I Know, We Moving To California." I Said A Lil Disappointed. We Moving To California. We Just Brought This House Now We Gotta Sell It So We Can Buy One Up There.

"What's Wrong?" Jamal Asked Lifting My Head.

"I Don't Want To Move Now, Especially Since We Just Brought The House And Everything."

"We're Figure Somethings Out, But Don't Get All Sad Now, We Going To College." I Smiled And He Kissed My Lips. I'm So Happy For Us. We Did Good For Us To Be Teen Parents. We Have Jasmine To Thank. I Love All Of Them.

"I'm Happy For Y'all." Rico Said. We Smiled And Jamal Picked Up Yasmine.

"Thanks Pops."  We All Hugged. Jasmine About To Be To Happy. I'm Happy. I Can't Believe We Got In. Especially Jamal, With His Damn School Record. His Grades Was A1 But His Got Damn Behavior And Absences, They Wasn't A1.

"We Gotta Tell Jasmine The Good News." Jamal Said Pulling Out His Phone. Me And Yasmine Sat Down And Walked Away.

Queen

Me And Jasmine Was Sitting At The Store, Just Talking And Catching Up On Each Other. Me Damon And Keshia Just Came Back From Florida, Damon Dad In The Hospital And We Had To Go See How He Was Doing.

I See I Miss A Lot, I Don't Know How Jasmine Doing So Good. Her Baby Daddy Getting Shot To This Clingy Ass Boyfriend. I Mean Since I Been Here Zay Have Texted Her Multiple Times And Called Her Three Times, Its Just Three In The Afternoon. I Surprised He Haven't Came By, The Way She Said He Been On Her.

I Mean Nigga You Haven't Even Got The Cookie And You Acting Up. I Just Shook My Head At The Two. I Can Tell Jasmine, We Been Friends For What 15 Years. She Not Feeling Zay, She Talk About Jazz More Than She Talk About Zay. She In Love With That Man, She Just Don't Want Nobody To Know But We Already Do.

"So How Your Dad?" I Asked Eating Some Watermelon.

"He Doing Good, I Guess You Know Him And Jazz Been Talking Since He Got Out, He Won't Give Zay The Time Of Day." She Said Rolling Her Eyes As She Picked Up Her Phone. I Knew It Was Zay Because She Got Bitch Stop Callin Me By The Franchize Boyz. I Start Laughing. She Crazy.

"Yes Zayden?"

............

"Oh My Fucking God Boy You Called Me, I Don't Have Time For Your Shit Today."

..............

"You Know What." She Hung Up The Phone And I Looked At Her.

"Watch He About To Walk Through The Door In 1,2, 3."

"Yo Jasmine What The Fuck Is Your Problem?" He Asked Walking In The Shop. I Got Up And Grab My Purse.

"That My Cure To Leave, I'll Call You Later Jasmine."

"Alright." I Walked Out The Store And Out The Mall To My Car. That Dude Is Crazy. I Thought He Was Cool When They First Start Talking But Now I See He A Insecure Ass Nigga.

Jasmine

I Got Up And Walked Up To Zay, This Nigga I Swear.

"Yo I'm Not About To Keep Playing With Your Muthafucker Ass, Don't You Call Me All Hour Of The Fucking Day, I Told Your Ass I Was Working."

"You Was Sitting Yo Ass Down, You Ain't Working, What The Fuck Your Problem Today, You'll Be Like This No Other Day, I Call Your Phone." He Said Walking A Lil Closer To Me.

"You're My Fucking Problem, We Been Together For Like 3 Weeks And You Acting Like A Damn Insecure Ass Bitch!" I Yelled. He Really Working My Nerves. Before I Knew It I Was Slap And Leaning Against The Wall. I Wipe The Blood From My Mouth And Looked At Him.

"Watch That Bitch Word, Now If You Like It Or Not We Going Be Together, I Don't Care Who Don't Like It You're Mines, Got It." He Said Putting His Arms Above My Head. I Spit In His Face And Ran Out The Shop. This Nigga Done Lost His Mind. Put His Hands On Me. I Pulled My Keys Out My Pocket And Walked To My Car. Right Now I Could Careless About My Damn Shop. This Nigga About To Die, Fuck With The Wrong Bitch.

I Got In My Car Started It And Pulled Off.

I Pulled Up At Jazz House And Parked My Car Getting Out. I Walked Up To His Door And Used The Key He Gave Me. I Unlocked The Door And Walked In.

"Jazz!" I Yelled. He Came Out The Kitchen Eating A Sandwich When He Looked Up He Dropped It. He Ran To Me And Grab My Face And I Fletched.

"Who Did It Jasmine?"

"Zay."

"Say No More." He Grab A Gun Out Of His Living Room Table And Walked Out The House Without Saying Anything Else. I Sat Down And Start Crying. Never Thought I'll Be Going Through This Shit. I Laid Back And Talk To My Stomach.

"Hey You In There, I Know Momma Been Doing A Lot Lately But I'm Trying To Keep You And Me Safe, Momma Know How To Pick Em Tho. I Guess I Like Crazy Dudes But Not To The Point They Put Their Hands On Me. I Know Whatever You Is I'm Going Make Sure You Don't Have To Go Through Nothing Like This, I Love You." I Wipe My Tears And Just Laid Down.

Comment/Vote 😊