•34•

Sorry For Any Mistakes

Jasmine

"I'm So Happy For Y'all Baby Girl, So When Are Y'all Getting Married?" My Dad Asked As We Sat In Jamal Them House.

"I Don't Know We Plan To Be Engaged For A Minute Before We Actually Just Tie The Knot, Plus I'm Going Need My Daddy To Walk Me Down The Aisle, I Don't Want To Have No Wedding In Jamal Backyard." He Laughed.

"It's Nothing Wrong With My Backyard, Lil Girl." Jamal Said Walking Downstairs.

"How Long You Was Standing In The Stairwell?" I Asked Looking At Him.

"Not Long I Just Heard Jamal Backyard." He Said Hugging Me. He Grab My Hand And Looked At My Ring.

"Whoooo That Boy Jazz Got Some Taste In Jewelry, Hallelujah." He Said Grabbing And Putting My Hand All In The Light. I Laughed. He Need Help.

"Give Me My Hand Back, Where Kelly And Yasmine?"

"At The Hospital, Yasmine Had A Fever And Was Throwing Up Everywhere This Morning So She Just Took Her To The Hospital."

"Why You Not With Them?"

"Because Yasmine Didn't Want Me To Go, She Said Daddy Stay With Papa." I Laughed And Shook My Head. She So Grown.

"Well I Guess I'll Stay I Got Nothing Else To Do, Got Damn Queen And Damon Gone To Mexico."

"There Honeymooning In Mexico?" My Dad Asked Looking From The Tv.

"Yes!, I Was As Shocked As You All The Places In The World And They In Mexico." I Said Shaking My Head. I Want To Honeymoon In Brazil Or Somewhere Overseas.

"Where Your Fiancé?" Jamal Asked. I Looked At Him.

"Him, The Girls And His Mom Went Somewhere, I Don't Know." I Said Really Not Knowing Where They Went. He Just Said His Mom Wanted Him And The Girls To Go Somewhere. I Just Came Here To Tell My Dad The Good News Because He Couldn't Come To Queen Them Wedding.

Now That's Was Unexpected But So Beautiful And Romantic. She Looked So Happy. I'm Happy For Them, I'm Happy For Me. Can't Believe I'm Engaged.

"Y'all Got Some Peanut Butter?" I Asked Getting Up And Walking To The Kitchen. I Looked In Their Pantry And Saw They Had Hella Snacks. Somebody Went Grocery Shopping. I Grab The Peanut And Oreo.

"Lord Why You So Nasty." Jamal Said Walking In The Kitchen. I Looked At Him And Sat At The Island.

"Whatever, It's The Baby Not Me. It Like Peanut Butter and Pickle, Do Y'all Have Some Ice Cream, Oh My God I'm Starving." He Shook His Head And Went To The Freezer Pulling Out The Lil Cups Of Ice Cream. He Gave Me One And I Smiled.

"Thanks." I Start Eating All Of It Together, I Miss My Pickles But Jamal Them Don't Buy Them Anymore. My Phone Beeped And I Pulled It Out My Pocket. I Saw Jazz Had Texted.

Jazz: What You Doing Baby?

Jasmine: Eating, What Y'all Doing?, Having Fun?

Jazz: Man Hell Naw, She Wanted Me To Come Shopping With Her And The Girls, She Said I Haven't Been Spending No Time With Her, I Been Giving All My Attention To You.

Damn His Momma Crock Blocking. She Jealous, But Why All Of Them.

Jasmine: Aww Momma Loris Jealous Of Little Old Me, Have Fun With Your Mom And Girls I Don't Want To Take You Away From Her. I Locked My Phone And Shook My Head.  My Phone Start Ringing And I Saw It Was Jazz. Awe He Want To Be With Me. I Picked It Up.

"Hello."

"Where You At?"

"Jamal House Why?"

"We On Our Way You Wouldn't Believe What This Lady Just Did." He Said Sounding Mad.

"Ok." He Hung Up The Phone And I Froze. Lord Why She Insists On Making Him Angry. I Bet It Had Somethings To Do With His Sperm Donor. That's Probably Why She Just Wanted Him And The Girls To Go With Him. So They Can Meet Their Grandad.

"Your Fiancé And Kids Are Here Madam." Jamal Said Bowing In Front Of Me. I Laughed And Shook My Head. That Was Fast.

"Where Yasmine?" Kendall Asked Jamal.

"Um, She At The Hospital Y'all Can Go Watch Tv Until She Get Back." He Said. They Walked Out The Kitchen And I Looked At Jazz. Yea He Was Mad, Face All Red And He Had That Ugly Ass Mug On His Face.

Jazz

Jasmine Came And Hugged Me And I Hugged Her Back. Seeing Her Got Me Calm A Lil Bit But My Momma Man, The Lady Have Lost Her Damn Mind.

"So What Happen Baby?" We Sat Down At The Island And I Looked At Her.

"My Momma And This Nigga, We Leave Out Of Walmart Shopping For Her Some New Drapes And Go Into The New Diner And Their He Is. She Said I Need To Give Him A Chance If I Wanted Her In My And Kids Life." I Said Getting Mad All Over Again.

Jasmine Eyes Widened. I Bet, I Never Thought I'll Hear Those Words Come Out Of My Mom Mouth. Give A Man That Couldn't Even Be A Man And Raise His Child A Chance, I Wish I Would. We All Make Mistakes But His Mistakes Was Leaving My Mother When She Gave Birth To Me.

I Don't Care How Or What Amount Of Money I Got I'm Going Take Care Of What I Help Created. My Just Basically Told Me And The Twins That She Want Nothing More To Do With Us. That's Crazy, Hearing Those Words From Your Mom Or Grandma Hurt.

"So She Just Not Going Talk To Y'all Because Of That Man, Really Jazz That's Is So Wrong." Jasmine Said.

"Tell Me About It, I Don't Want The Girls To Be Without Her I Do Want Her To Meet Our Child But Why Is This Nigga Back, Why After 26 Almost 27 Years He Come Back, Asking For Forgiveness."  I Said Really Thinking About It.

My Momma Just Fall Back Into This Man Arms Why. She Don't Feel Like He Betrayed Her. I Do, Guess I Gotta Give This Nigga A Chance Just For My Girls And My Unborn.

"It's Going Be Ok, Let's Just Hope Don't Nothing Go Wrong, In Their Or Our Relationship." Jasmine Said Kissing My Cheek. I Smiled.

"Yea Lets Hope." I Said Hugging Her. I Rested My Chin On Her Head And Thought.

Comment/Vote😊