•23•

Sorry For Any Mistakes

Jamal

I Was On My Lunch Break So I Decided To Go Get Me And Kelly Somethings To Eat And Go Sit With Her For A Lil While. I Got Us Some Great Wrap And Went To The Shop. I Rode In On The Hover Board I Just Brought. They I'll Spice Things Up At Footlocker. Ride Around On This Get Customers To Come In More Often. Even Tho They Always There When Some New Jordan's Drop.

"Omg Bae, Where You Get That From?" Kelly Asked Getting Up.

"I Brought It, Here Got You Some Lunch." I Said Kissing Her Lips. We Sat Back Down And I Turn The Hover Board Off.

"You Call And Asked Jasmine How Yasmine Was Doing?" I Asked Biting Into My Sandwich.

"Yea Um We Gotta Go Pick Her Up From Jazz House When We Get Off."

"Why She Over There?" I Asked, I Don't Want My Daughter Over No Nothing Nigga House. I Don't Care Who Is I Don't Know Him Well Another.

"Jasmine Said Somethings About Her Been There For Him At A Time Of Need, I Don't Know." She Said Eating. I Don't Know What's Going On In Jasmine Head But If She Going Fucking Jazz She Need To Let Zay Go. My Sister Is Somethings No Wonder Where I Get My Hoeish Ways From. I'm Not Necessarily Calling Her A Hoe But Look At What She Doing Man.

I Looked Up As I Saw Some People Walk In. I Looked At The Time And Got Up.

"I Gotta Go Babe, I'll Meet You Here When I Get Off."

"Alright." She Said Getting Up And Kissing My Lips. I Smiled And Walked Out The Store. I Sat The Hover Board Down And Turn It On. I Got On And Rode It Down The Hall Of The Mall.

"Aye Jamal." I Heard, I Turn Around And Looked At Who It Was And It Was Zay. Lord, Why Me.

"Wassup Bruh." I Said Dapping Him.

"Wassup, You Heard From Your Sister Today?" I Thought.

"Naw, I Haven't, Why?" I Lied.

"I Been Calling Her All Damn Day And Haven't Got A Reply Back, I Know She Not Mad That I Didn't Come To Her Dinner Party Last Nigh."

"I Doubt It But Um I Gotta Go, I'll Holla At You Later."

"Alright Man, When You See Her Tell Her To Hit Me Up."

"Alright." I Said Riding Off. I Couldn't Even Do It Man. I Hope He Don't Pop Up At The House. I Don't Have Time For This Drama. I Got My Own Family To Worry About. I Pulled My Phone Out So I Can Text Her Ass.

Jazz

We Had Rode Back To Jasmine House, She Said She Had To Come Check Up On Her Mom. I Really Need Someone To Talk To Right Now. I Just Need A Friend, Nothing More. Layla Ass Down Went Missing, She Ain't Answering No Phone Calls, Her Folks Haven't Saw Her.

I Mean Like For Real, You Just Give Up On Your Kids. Girls At That. My Life Is Taking A Horrible Turn. I Was Doing Good Now Look At Me. I'm Confused As Fuck. I Was Sitting On Her Couch Just Thinking. That's All I Can Do.