•22•

Sorry For Any Mistakes

Jasmine

Me And The Girls Sat In The Living Room Watching Tv. I Been Calling Jazz But He Not Picking Up His Phone. Jamal And Kelly Ass At Work And I'm Just Here Chilling With The Kids And My Mom Whatever She Wake Up.  I Thinking About Getting Her Out The Hospital And Putting Her In Her Own House With A Nurse Or Somethings. She Doesn't Deserve To Keep Staying In That Place. She Better Now.

"Do Y'all Know Your Grandma Number?" I Asked Looking At Them.

"Yes." Kendall Said. I Handed Her My Phone.

"Call Her And See If She Heard From Your Dad, While I Got Get Y'all Some Snacks Out The Kitchen." I Said Getting Up. I Gotta Get Me Something To Eat To. I Walked In Te Kitchen And Pulled Out Some Chips, Fruit Snacks And Juices For The Girls. I Grab My Pickles, Sugar And Peanut Butter. I Walked Back In The Living Room With Everything And Sat Down.

"What She Say?" I Asked Looking At Kendall, I'm So Glad You Can Tell Them Apart. Kendall Have These Big Brown Eyes While Kiley Have These Fat Chipmunk Cheeks. They Are Beautiful Girls. I Wonder How Their Mom Look.

"She Said She Haven't From Him Either, But She Was On The Way To His House." She Said Handing Me My Phone Back.

"Y'all Go Put On Your Shoes So We Can Get Y'all Some Clothes." I Said Getting Up. I Walked Upstairs And Into The Guest Room Where My Mom Was Sleeping. I Saw She WS Still Sleeping. I Went Up To Her And Check Her Pulse, You Never Know.

She Was Still Alive. I Grab A Piece Of Paper And Wrote Her A Note. Hope She Don't Destroy My House While I'm Gone. I Sat It On The Night Stand And Walked Out The Room. I Walked Back Downstairs And Went In My Room And Grab My Shoes.

"Y'all Ready?"

"Yes!" They All Yelled. I Smiled And We Walked Out The Door. I Gotta Drive My Suv Because Yasmine Seat In That Car. I Don't Feel Like Driving My Audi Anyway. We Walked To The Car And Got In. I Started It And Pulled Off. Heading Towards Jazz Crib.

I Hope He Ok. Last Night He Was Acting A Lil Strange When He Came Back From Talking To That Bitch. I Knew It Was Going Be A Problem I Just Knew It. Bitch Gave Me The Evil Eye At My Store. Then Come In My House An Act Like A Total Bitch. Whooooo She Lucky I'm Pregnant, Because I Would Have Jumped Across That Table On Her Ass.

Whooooo The Nerve Of Her, Acting Like That In Front Of Kids And Your Mom. I'm Confused Ass Fuck To Because She Didn't Say Anything To Her.

45 Minutes Later I Pulled Up At His House. I Parked My Car And Everyone Got Out The Car. We Walked Up To The Door And I Knocked And Waited.

"Who The Fuck Is It?" I Heard. I Was A Lil Scared.

"Jasmine And Kids." I Said. The Door Open And Jazz Appeared Looking Mad And Torn All Up.

"My Bad, Come On In Y'all." We Walked In And I Saw House In The Wall And Chair Thrown Everywhere.

"Y'all Take Yasmine With Y'all Upstairs To Your Room To Get Some Clothes." They Smiled And Grab Yasmine Hand Walking Upstairs. I Looked At Jazz And His Mom.

"What Happen Here?" I Asked. This House Was A Total Mess. He Picked Up A Piece Of Paper And Handed It To Me.

"Thanks For The Baby Jazz." I Read. I Looked At Him And His Mom.

"Who Wrote This, What This Gotta Do With The Destruction In Here?" I Asked Holding The Paper In My Head.

"Kia, Last Night When I Went To Talk To Her She Tried To Kiss Me, Then I Get Here, 30 Minutes Later She Was Standing In My Room In Her Bra And Thong, I Put Her Ass Out And I'm Guessing She Came Back Tied Me Up And Raped Me. I Don't Remember Nothing After I Put Her Out, All I Know Is That My Mom Had To Untie Me Earlier, I Butt Ass Naked To."

"Wait, I'm Confused Aren't Y'all Brother And Sister?"

"No Not Blood, She Just Someone My Mom Help Raise When She Was Younger, Her Parents Was Drug Addict And Wouldn't Feed Or Clothes Her So My Mom Did, Because She Was A Friend Of Mines." I Sat Down And Looked At The Both Of Them. This Is Some Crazy Shit. Is That Why She Envy Me, But I Still Don't Get It, Jazz Got Two Of Kids. I'm Not His First Baby Mother.

"Ok What You Doing, How She Even Know She Going Have Your Baby?" I Asked, Just Because You Had Sex With Someone Don't Necessarily Mean You Going Get Pregnant. With Me That Logic Didn't Go Right, But Really She Probably Drugged Him And Took His Sperm. This Girl Crazy.

"I Don't Know, She Close Her Shop, Her Phone Off And Her Condo Is Empty, Now You Tell Me What I'm Going Do, This Bitch Is Crazy I Swear."  He Said Pacing The Floor. I Sigh. This Is Too Much For Me, I Have My Own Problems And I Don't Have Time To Be Worrying About Somebody Else.

"I Don't Know What To Say, This Is Crazy And A Lil To Much For Me To Handle."

"I Understand, But I Probably Got Another Child Out There In The World, This Is To Much For Me, With You Pregnant, The Twins, Their Momma No Where To Be Found, What Te Hell Is Going On In My Life Right Now." He Said Sitting Down And Putting His Head In His Hands.

"Look Jazz Baby, I'm Going Take The Girls Off Your Hands Right Now, Or Until You Get Everything Figure Out, Or Until I Can Get In Touch With Kia." His Mom Said Getting Up And Going Upstairs. I Went And Sat Next To Jazz And Hugged Him. He Need Me But I Don't Know How To Be There For A Person.

"Can You Just Stay With Tonight, I Really Need A Friend." Jazz Said Looking Up At Me. I Sigh And Smiled At Him.

"Sure I'll Stay."

Comment/Vote 😊