•39•

Before I Start This Chapter, This Is Jazz And Jasmine Them House.

Sorry For Any  Mistakes

Jazz

"Come On, We Gotta Go." I Said To The Girls. They Got Up Off The Couch And We Walked Out The Door. I Locked It Up And We Walked To The Car. We Got In I Started It And Pulled Off. Today Is Jasmine Baby Shower And I Gotta Get To The Hotel Early.

I Brought The Girls So They Wouldn't Wake Jasmine, She Was Up All Night Trying To Fuck. I Was Trying To Sleep, She Literally Raped Me. It Was Hilarious, That Girl Hormones Are Way Worser Now.

That Girl Is Something, Can't Wait Until She Have The Baby. I Feel Like A Female, All Happy And Shit. I Think I'm More Excited About This Baby Shower Then Jasmine. She Still Piss I Wouldn't Tell Her What We Was Having But It's a Surprise. A Wonderful Surprise.

I Pulled Up At The Hotel And Parked The Car. Me And The Girls Got Out The Car And I Grab Everything I Had In It. We Going Get Ready Here. Queen And Damon Them Flew In This Morning So We Good On That. Queen Going By The House To Help Jasmine Get Ready.

We Walked In And I Went To The Back To The Ball Room. I Saw Everything Was Set Up. It Was The Way I Wanted It. I'm Good At These Things.

"Y'all Like It?" I Asked Looking At The Girls. They Smiler And Looked Up At Me.

"We Love It!" They Said In Excitement. I Smiled.

"Come On Let's Them Finish, We Gotta Go Get Ready." I Said As We Walked Out. We Walked To The Elevator And Got On Going To The Floor Our Room Was On. We Got Off And I Pulled The Key And We Walked To The Room. I Unlocked And We Walked In.

"Who Getting In The Shower First?" I Asked Looking At The Girls. They Just Ran To The Back. Guess I'll Get Their Clothes Out. I Went To The Room And Laid Them Out. Nobody Still Doesn't Know What We Having. I Picked Up My Phone And Saw Jasmine Was Calling.

"Wassup Baby." I Said Answering The Phone.

"Hey Baby Where Are You Guys?" She Asked Yawing. She Just Woke And And Saw I Wasn't Next To Her.

"We Out, Don't Worry We'll See Each Other Today, Just Rest Now, I Love You."

"I Love You To, Tell The Girls I Said Hey."

"I Will Baby, I'll See You Later."

"Alright." The Phone Hung Up And I Got Up. That's One Thing About Jasmine. She Don't Question My Whereabouts, Don't Be Jumping Down A Nigga Throat On Who I'm With Or Where I'm Going. Even Tho I Ain't No Cheater. I'll Tell Her Where I'm At.