•20•

Sorry For Any Mistakes

Jazz

I Woke Up And Did My Morning Routine. I Was Happy About Going To This Appointment With Jasmine. I'm Happy I'm About To Have Another Baby, But Sad That I'm Not In A Relationship When It's About To Happen. I'm 26 About To Turn 27 In April. Still Hoeing Around.

I Guess My Momma Was Right But Again No She Wasn't Because I Take Care Of Kendall And Kiley. I'm A Damn Good Dad And My Kids Tell Me That Often. I Get My Momma Want Me To Stop Selling Drugs But I Can't Get A Job, I Can't Go To College. I Graduate High School Just Don't Want To College.

I Don't Know Nothing But Jail And This Street Life. I Been In And Out Of Jail Since I Was 14. I Been Running The Streets Since I Was 10. Momma Broke Her Back Just To Provide For Me Now Look At Me. I Think I'm Doing Good, Don't Y'all?

Once I Was Done With Everything I Grab My Keys And Walked Out My Room. I Walked Downstairs And Out The Front Door. I Walked To My Car And Got In, Started It And Pulled Off Heading To Grady.

....................

Me And Jasmine Sat In The Waiting Room Just Talking And Getting To Know Each Other. Which She Knew More About Me Then I Do Her. This Girl Kinda Young To 23. Never Would Have Thought.

"So Tell Me Is Your Mom The Manipulator Type?" She Asked Eating Her Pickle.

"Um, She Really Not, I Guess She Tell It How It Is, She Can Be A Lil Rude But She Not The One To Judge."

"I Can Be Rude To Just To Let You Know, I Don't Hold My Tongue For Anyone."

"Fine By Me, So Your Mom, Your Pops?"

"Well My Mom Is In A Mental Hospital And My Dad Is Incarcerate."

"Damn You Don't Have One Parent, I'm Sorry."

"Don't Be, That's Is Why I Had To Find You Because I Need For My Baby To Have A Father, It Real Father Not Some Man I'm Probably Not Going Be With In The Future."

"You Really Never Found Love Have You?" I Asked Looking At Her. She So Blunt.

"No And I'm Really Not Looking To Be Honest, I Never Thought About Settling Down, Just Somethings I Can Put My Mind On." I Looked At Her A Lil Confused, I Never Heard A Female Say That. Usually Females Talk About The Whole Settling Down And Marriage Thing But She Don't I See. She Just Fuck Em And Move On, But She Stuck With Meee!😋

"I See, You The First Female I Have Ever Heard Talk Like That."

"Yea To You But I'm Not The Only Female That Don't Want To Settle Down With Just One Person."

"Yea You Right, But Why Do You Do It, Just One Night Stands You Don't Be Scared?"

"Yea When I'm Not Drunk, When I'm Sober I'm Not About To Do Nothing, Do You Be Scared?"

"Yea But I Don't Know I'm A Nigga That Will Fuck Anything Cute And With A Pussy." She Laughed.

"The Words, You Just Don't Care Do You, We're Sitting In A Waiting Room For God Sake."

"My Bad." I Said Chuckles Softly. This Girl Is So Beautiful Man, But Damn She Will Never Give Me A Chance I Bet. She Did Tell Me She Was Seeing Someone. I Need A Woman Bad.

"Jasmine Love?" We Got Up And Walked To The Back With The Nurse. We Walked In A Room And Sat Down.

"Your Doctor Will Be Right In."

"Thanks." Me And Jasmine Said.

"You're Ready For This?" She Asked Looking At Me.

"Yep, More Than Ready." She Smiled And So Did I. I Seriously Right To Take This Girl Right Now. I Just Want To Give Her All Of Me, Again. The Door Open And A Lady Walked In.

"Morning, I'm Dr. Mann And I'll Be Your Ob/Gyn Doing Your Pregnancy, Would You Go Pee In This Cup." She Said Handing The Lil Cup To Jasmine. She Got Up And Walked Out The Room.

Jasmine

I Did My Business And Wash My Hands Wrapping The Cup In Paper Towels. I Looked In The Mirror And Sigh. I'm Pregnant, Seeing Someone And Think I'm Falling For My Baby Father. I Mean Zay Cool And All But Jazz Just A Awesome Person He Keep Me Smiling. He So Damn Crazy.

He Got That I Don't Give A Fuck Attitude And I Like That On A Man. Plus He My Baby Father And I Wanted To Be With My Baby Father If I Ever Got Pregnant. I Don't Know I'm Confused. I Walked Out The Bathroom And Back To The Room. I Handed The Lady The Cup And Sat Back Down. I Looked At Jazz And He Was On His Phone. I Bite My Lip And Exhale.

"When We Leave Here Would You Like To Go Back To Your Place And Have Sex?" I Asked Looking At Him. He Looked Up With His Eyes Widened And A Confused Look.

"Aren't You Seeing Someone?"

"Yea But What That Supposed To Mean You Don't Want Me Having Sex With Someone Else Pregnant With Your Child, I Won't Tell If You Don't."

"You Somethings." He Said Shaking His Head.

"Why You Fronting You Know You Want It Just Like I Want It, I Ain't Gone Lie You The Best I Ever Had, And I Want More."

"Fine I'm Down." I Smiled. The Doctor Walked Back In And Looked Up At Her.

"You're Are Pregnant Exactly Four Weeks Today, When Was Your Last Period?" She Asked Looking At The Calendar.

"I Didn't Actually Get My Period I Spotted For A Day Or Two, But That Was February 27."

"Ok, Your Due Date Going Be December 27, Here Your Prescription For Your Prenatal Vitamins, Make Another Appointment At The Front And I'll See You Next Time."  She Said Handing Me All Of My Paper Work.

"Ok Thank You."

"No Problem Ms. Love." Me And Jazz Walked Out The Room And Out The Hospital. We Got In Out Cars And He Pulled Off With Me Followed Behind Him. My Hormones Are Through The Roof And I Need This.

Comment/Vote 😊