•3•

Sorry For Any Mistakes

Jazz

I Walked In My Mom House And Went To The Kitchen. I Saw The Girls Eating Breakfast. I Been On The Streets Selling All Night So I Couldn't Come Back And Get Them. I Kissed Them And My Mom.

"Sit Down And Eat Jazz I Know You Haven't." My Mom Said Passing Me A Plate. She Was Right I Haven't Ate In Almost Two Damn Days.

Worrying About The Damn Feds And My Girls. Layla Ass Tripping, She Was Calling My Phone All Last Night. I Had To Turn It Off. She Don't Be Worried About Them No Other Times Why Now.

I Looked At The Girls And They Needed They Hair Done. I Mean The Money I Give Her A Week, What Do She Do With It.

"When Y'all Get Done Go Get Ready So Y'all Can Get Y'all Hair Done." I Said Wiping My Mouth. The Nodded They Head And Finished With Their Food. I Got Up And Grab They Plates Going To The Trash And Emptying Them.

I Sat Them In The Sink And Looked at My Mom.

"What Is It Jazz?" She Asked Looking At Me. I Dropped My Head, I Hate Asking My Momma For Help But I Really Need To Get Them Away From Layla.

"I Need Your Help Getting Custody Of The Twins."

"Why You Trying To Take Them From Their Mother, Don't Get Me Wrong The Girl Don't Need Them But Those Are Her Kids Just As Well They Are Yours." She Said Sitting Down.

"Please She Not Doing Right By Them, Sleeping Around And Having Different Men In And Out Of Her House, I Don't Want That Around My Girls."

"Fine Jazz, I'll Go Along With It But You Know We Going Need A Good Ass Lawyer With Your Damn Record."

"I Know Ma, I Already Got One All I Needed Was Someone To Be On My Side." She Smiled.

"I Love You Boy."

"I Love You To." The Girls Came Back In The Kitchen And I Looked At Them.

"Y'all Ready?" I Asked Looking Over They Outfit. They Had On Some Camouflage Cargos With A Purple Pole Shirt On And They Timbs. My Babies Know How To Dress.

"Yes." They Both Said.

"Come Give Me A Hug And Kiss Before Y'all Leave." They Went Over To They Grandma And Hugged And Kissed Her.

"Love Y'all."

"Love You To Nana." We Walked Out The Kitchen And Out The House. We Got In The Car And I Started Pulling Off Heading Toward My Sister Salon.

.....................

I Pulled Up At Her Spot And Parked My Car. I Got Out And So Did The Girls. We Walked In And They Ran Right To Kia. She Really Not My Sister She Just Someone My Momma Raised.

"Hey K&K, I'm Guessing Your Dad Want Me To Do Y'all Hair." She Said Looking Up At Me. I Smiled.

"Please I Don't Know What To Do With It."

"I Got You, How You Been?"

"Living, Can't Complain, You?"